Japan Earthquake- Uranus 0 degrees Aries

j_marie_89

I know ot's early yet but has everyone realized that Uranus enters 0 degrees Aries today for the final time today and Japan just had an 8.9 earthquake with waves reaching all the way to California, Hawaii and Oregon?

govindum

it is strange, what happened with other Tsuname or earthquake, which were earlier. was this so called Uranus always hang on aries at 0 degree.

j_marie_89

Earthquake would definitely come under the heading of potential effects of Uranus in Aries.

i wonder what the exact time was i wanna see the chart this is the first major world event I've lived through as an astrologer.. I shouldn't be so excited but to watch as events below correspond to the skies above right in front of me.. it blows me away

j_marie_89

it is strange, what happened with other Tsuname or earthquake, which were earlier. was this so called Uranus always hang on aries at 0 degree.

I don't know about eariler tsunamis and earthquakes. Uranus has been hanging around at 29 degrees Pisces for a long time, i think it may have went into aries a couple times before and retrograded back I gotta look at an ephemeris but this was it's final pass, it's officially transiting Aries now, 1st sign of the zodiac, and intensifying the cardinal t-square with Pluto in Cap and Saturn in Libra

Sunnyaid

Hello from Tokyo, Japan---it is 3:17AM here and I am still wide awake. It has been CONSTANTLY shaking because of the aftershock---since we had the massive one at 14:45 on Friday afternoon. Everything got paralyzed. I had to walk 3 hours from my office to go back home. The scene was surreal.

I tell you, I was in San Francisco when we had the huge one in 1989. That was a bad one, too, but this one was nothing like I have experienced before, ever. It was strange that I have been feeling ill lately, though. And I was tense, telling myself, hummm....Uranus is ingressing to Aries... Please note, when Pluto ingressed from Scorpio to Sagittarius in mid January 1995, Japan had the massive earthquake in Hanshin area.

There should be some other factors in order to trigger catastrophe this big. I am pondering, Neptune will be ingressing to its own sign Pisces in next month, April 4 to be exact. I wonder if something to do with oil, water? fluid? may happen... Let us be alert. And I appreciate for your prayer and good thought in this time of crisis. Thank you!

Flowergirl

Sunnyaid, my condolences with what you are going through as a country.

This is very interesting from an astrological point of view. Will someone please draw up a chart of the event, please?

dr. farr

The tension involving Uranus has been building for a time, perhaps being finally triggered to release by its ingress into the dramatic Aries: Uranus is today-and has been for some time (hence my allusion to a mounting Uranus tension)-longituinally conjunct the disruptive star Scheat, which gives in general (Ebertin) ..."extreme misfortune, floods, shipwrecks, loss of life from catastrophies"...and, according to Robson, when specifically conjunt Uranus can indicate..."many accidents...death through drowning or by water"...

(Note: quake occured @ 2:46 PM Tokyo time)

Last edited:

tootsie

Hi all, i think that some of the eclipses have something to do with this, not just a planet in entering a new sign. I don't have my eclipse book anymore, but if you look @ the recent eclipses the chart for japan along with the transits that have triggered the past eclipses it would be interesting. As i remember not too long ago we had an eclipse in cancer which i think was a 3+ for a kick. Mercury usually is a trigger planet to get things going.
Does anyone have info. As to some of the past eclipses?
T

dr. farr

I agree with Tootsie, that a confluence of macro-cosmic factors are always involved when something finally "clicks" and happens, and certainly ramifications of eclipses are to be included among those possible Cosmic influences...

tootsie

Also, the full moon on the 19th is the closet moon of the yr. And won't be this close to the until 2016.

Food for thought.
T

dr. farr

Astrologer Richard Nolle had predicted increased possibility of earthquakes, etc due to the "Super Perigee" Moon on the 19th of March-for which he was ridiculed just a day or two ago in the Yahoo news page article about the forthcoming "super close" Moon: of course, the Japan quake happened more than a week before this time, so, for scientists, there is no "connection": but in astrology we know that it is usually during the build-up time that influences make themselves known (applying aspects), moreso (generally) than at precise culmination (with eclipses it seems the other way around: influences tend to follow the passing of the eclipses moreso than anticipating them)
Interesting also that for the time/event chart of the quake @ the Sendai location, Moon @ 00Gemini07 was Parallel of declination with the South Node ...that combination (Moon/Dragon's Tail) certainly seems a fitting "co-incidence"...

Last edited:

tikana

my bf and I were watching TV the morning when a few MILLION sardines got washed up in los angeles 2 days ago. We said to each other We need to get food an water.. there wil lbe a quake...
so we went to the store got flashlights and water with food
Sure enough there was a quake on the other side of the pacific

Last edited:

dr. farr

Tikana makes an excellent point-omens! Everything connects with everything-those with the insight (like Tikana) can pick-up when something is wrong!

tikana

we even called caltech that day and warned them of a massve earthquake incoming .. these ****rs said that we were wrong and we have no scientific evidence .. blah blah i said **** you, we read nature... dont gve us krapabout lack of oxygen bologne. Water in the ocean heated up a reason which led to oxygen starvation ... we do not have technonic plates in the ocean in LA directly... i got ruthless with them. I called them yesterday again right after the quake and said I ******ing TOLD YOU!!!!!! Marinas should take the boats out of the marina immidately - if tsunami hits, none of these plastic fiberglass boats will be able to withstand the waves... They just dont listen!

shrudder

dr. farr

Notice (if you have the Sendai chart) that (in whole sign) water is on the 4th house (Scorpio on 4th whole sign house), also on the 12th house (Cancer) and on the 8th house (Pisces, the 8th house also positing the Sun, applying to conjunction with Lilith, and also posits Mars applying to conjunction with the Sun: Uranus is just at the end/cusp of the 8th house/beginning of the 9th, with Lilith in conjuntion and Sun applying to conjunction with Uranus) Lots of influences in these water signs, connected with relevant houses: tsunami perhaps indicated? The millions of suddenly dead sardines the day before (in Redondo Beach harbor, California, March 10th) insightfully noticed by Tikana, reminds me of Pisces (the fish) and finding that sign on the Sendai event chart's 8th house (8th house can be death) along with Lilith there, Mars too, and Uranus at its end, seems to me suggestive of the developing confluence of astrological influences and omens (perhaps I am being superstitious, but it strikes me as a possibility that this was an astrological signature)

Also interesting (to me at least) is that the only planet in an earth sign in the Sendai event chart is-Pluto!

In looking over the Sendai event chart I notice that the South Ascellus is in Parallel of declination with the ascending degree (5 Leo) This star can indicate fire and destruction (see constellationsofwords under "ascellus australis") I also see that a very disruptive star, Hamal, is in Parallel of declination with both the Moon and the South Node: Hamal-once referred to as "the death wound"-can be a very violent and destructive influence (again, see constellationsofwords for additional information on this star)
The fiery nature of the South Ascellus- Parallel with the ascending degree -I hope does not suggest further trouble (this time of a fire, rather than water, nature) involving the current probelms with the affected nuclear plants...

Last edited: