Will I get any writing jobs from this publisher?

Marinka

It seems to me that the writing is secondary to wanting contact from a particular publisher but then, everyone is entitled to their opinion on how they want to interpret this.

Catalina

I really don't know enough about horary to have a strong opinion on it, but the way I see the "job" is in the same way you would "employ" a doctor, tutor, landscaper, etc. You pay someone for his service. I would be providing writing services to the publisher and would only be under obligation for one particular assignment at a time. It would be up to the publisher whether he wanted my services again or not. Neither of us would have an obligation to the other after a project is finished. I would do the work at home, using my own equipment. I would not be going to the publisher's premises.

I'm adding all this not to belabor the question, but to try to learn more about how to read the chart.

I have not heard back from them, but it's only been a couple of days since I sent my resume.

Last edited:

Marinka

But, Chiron which is you is making an aspect to Pluto which is ruler of the 3rd. This suggests that while this particular publisher may not be interested now, maybe there is a possibility in the future. An alternate interpretation would be that one of the other publishers you contact is interested (the sextile between Chiron and Pluto is very close suggesting quick action).

I just got contacted by a different publisher that wants me to do some work for them, so that's good news.

As I had noted in my previous post.

Thank you for letting us know this result - much appreciated!