Trumps natal chart shows under him will america become irrelevant as a global power

Ukpoohbear

deciphering the karmic level of peoples past lives require several occultic skills inccluding etymology and onomasty ( the meaning of names ), symbology, numerology of course, karmic astrology, twin flame astrology, medical astrology, esoteric sociology, esoteric cartography, energy astrology, amongst a host of other skills

Can you not basically gauge a person’s evolutionary level by how awake they are? Giving the person until at least their Saturn Return to ‘remember’ or awaken. Although if somebody had a lot of tragedy from a young age, it seems to accelerate the awakening process, making tragic circumstances essentially a gift.

Alphacentauri144

Can you not basically gauge a person’s evolutionary level by how awake they are? Giving the person until at least their Saturn Return to ‘remember’ or awaken. Although if somebody had a lot of tragedy from a young age, it seems to accelerate the awakening process, making tragic circumstances essentially a gift.
yes you can gauge a persons evolutionary level by how awake they are. the question is what is the definition of awake ? so many ' awake ' paradigms are actually delusions. being awake is a fad now and not a spiritual awakening for many.

Ukpoohbear

yes you can gauge a persons evolutionary level by how awake they are. the question is what is the definition of awake ? so many ' awake ' paradigms are actually delusions. being awake is a fad now and not a spiritual awakening for many.

Well the list of things you gave which you said you use to determine how awake somebody is, are just attempts to determine the process. You don’t need the list you posted above to determine that, it’s all in the behaviour.

Alphacentauri144

Well the list of things you gave which you said you use to determine how awake somebody is, are just attempts to determine the process. You don’t need the list you posted above to determine that, it’s all in the behaviour.
To be awake is to be awaken to all the dimensions occurring concurrently in this reality.meaning you can dip in and out of the spiritual and physical and you can read the spiritual realm just how you can read the physical realm. you need spiritual programs activaated and awakened within you if you are to be able to read the spiiritual realm like how you read a book. this is what awake is about. its not a behavior, its an access into the spiritual realm

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

To be awake is to be awaken to all the dimensions occurring concurrently in this reality.meaning you can dip in and out of the spiritual and physical and you can read the spiritual realm just how you can read the physical realm.

you need spiritual programs activaated and awakened within you

if you are to be able to read the spiiritual realm like how you read a book.

this is what awake is about. its not a behavior, its an access into the spiritual realm
Siriusly :smile:
so that's why you said
and I quote:
there are no websites.

these are learned in mystery schools

JUPITERASC

same charts same energies but different interpretation because they are under different cosmic energy families. for example if a white man has his solar sign in 1st cycle of scorpio he will have kingly but brutal tendencies and will be obsessed with kicking butts and acquiring lands, but now if a black man was in 1st cycle of scorpio he will have kingly but occultic wisdom tendencies. he will be seeking for the wisdom of the ancient.
like you said ' just my personal opinion '
you also said earlier that

"...there are no websites with details, it's all taught in Mystery Schools..."
now you have said
it's "just your personal opinon"
and so
explain the basis for your personal opinon
"a black man solar sign 1st cycle of Scorpio "
and "a white man solar sign 1st cycle of Scorpio"
are delineatied differently simply using race and race only :smile:

JUPITERASC

deciphering the karmic level of peoples past lives
require several occultic skills
inccluding etymology and onomasty ( the meaning of names ),
symbology, numerology of course, karmic astrology,
twin flame astrology, medical astrology, esoteric sociology
, esoteric cartography, energy astrology, amongst a host of other skills
alternatively
simply consult past life research information freely available online
no need for Mystery Schools
for example
Dr Ian Stevenson https://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbWMEWubrk0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8l4XVfgPA

in any event PROOF IS REQUIRED backed up by historical documenation :smile:
otherwise "it's simply an opinon"

JUPITERASC

Something J.A. posted got me thinking about these 3 Gemini Sun Presidents:
J.F.K. got us into the Vietnam War; H.W. Bush got us into war in the Middle East, with Desert Storm;
and D.J.T. got us into what I believe was an unnecessary trade war with China.
They all had the option to use diplomacy in place of overt aggression.
Like going after a fly with a sledgehammer!

I would have thought Gemini would be about thinking things through

and utilizing more peaceful solutions.
explain your opinon that specifically GEMINI :smile:
would necessarly be expected to be
"utilising more peaceful solutions..."

JUPITERASC

Something J.A. posted got me thinking about these 3 Gemini Sun Presidents:
J.F.K. got us into the Vietnam War; H.W. Bush got us into war in the Middle East, with Desert Storm;
and D.J.T. got us into what I believe was an unnecessary trade war with China.
They all had the option to use diplomacy in place of overt aggression.
Like going after a fly with a sledgehammer!

I would have thought Gemini would be about thinking things through

and utilizing more peaceful solutions.
Please explain your opinion as to why it wouldn't. :biggrin:
and so on ad infinitum. Q.E.D. :smile:

david starling

and so on ad infinitum. Q.E.D. :smile:

Just Think about it. That's Gemini's forte. And, Gemini's ruler is about trade, communication, and travel. not confrontation or war.

david starling

its an age of human indulgence and artificial intelligence, its a warring age. its an age of human carnality. the question is ? is this the age we are entering or is this the age we are leaving ?

You're the first astrologer besides myself I've seen or heard ask this question in clear terms. Modernistic, Western siderealists have boxed themselves in, by ruling out any transitional period between Ages. And their Aquarian Age (using Aldebaran to center the sidereal Sign, Taurus) doesn't begin until 2376. So they have to rule out Aquarius entirely, and explain everything as an Age of Pisces, or Pisces/Virgo, if they pay any attention to the Age phenomenon at all. Vedic ignores the precessional, astrological Ages, and prefers the Yuga system.

My response: The last few hundred years of history, up to now, and into the near future, are not what should be expected from an Age of Pisces, or an Age of Aquarius.

Last edited:

david starling

"human indulgence" is an ancient practice for many millennia :smile:

The history of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
began in antiquity
with "myths"
stories
and
rumors of artificial beings endowed with intelligence
or consciousness by master craftsmen :smile:

warring ALREADY going on for AGES - Millennia - AEONS :smile:

"human carnality" is nothing new - it's ancient history for AEONS :smile:

that's a matter of opinion

The opinion of Modernistic siderealists using Aldebaran to center sidereal Taurus is, that this current Age-paradigm itself, is entirely still of the old Age of sidereal Pisces, with no Aquarian Age influence whatsoever.

While I agree the current paradigm is of the old Age, rather than of the Aquarian Age to come, I see it as the culmination of the old Age of tropical Capricorn, resisting the current transition into the Aquarian Age, which will changeover quickly to an extremely different paradigm once it takes full effect.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The USA is the world's hardest hit nation by Covid-19, even China managed to curb their origin of the pandemic and Europeans are surviving their experiences (Sweden never locked down and they used a fairly scientific proven approach to deal with the pandemic in their nation with less cases and deaths than let's say Italy and Spain). Trump exposed the weakness of a global superpower dealing with global crises when they wash over the USA like a tidal wave. I'm surprised Africa, Latin America and other world regions aren't ravaged by covid-19 since the poorest nations have the most difficulty dealing with disease pandemics.

david starling

The USA is the world's hardest hit nation by Covid-19, even China managed to curb their origin of the pandemic and Europeans are surviving their experiences (Sweden never locked down and they used a fairly scientific proven approach to deal with the pandemic in their nation with less cases and deaths than let's say Italy and Spain). Trump exposed the weakness of a global superpower dealing with global crises when they wash over the USA like a tidal wave. I'm surprised Africa, Latin America and other world regions aren't ravaged by covid-19 since the poorest nations have the most difficulty dealing with disease pandemics.

Less deployment of 5G in the poorest nations. It doesn't transmit disease, it weakens both our nervous systems and our immune systems. I don't believe that was its intent, just its effect. New technology is anti-Nature, and we are one of Nature's creatures. In 1917-20, it was the new technology of the early 20th Century. Now, it's the new technology of the 21st Century, with its roots in the late 20th Century. Adjust or die, are the only options.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

John Adams, our 2nd president, predicted in 1800 that American democracy is going to last for 200 years. And then there's the Washington Natl Monument's pinnacle on the very top is supposed to represent how long the country will last : 225 years until around 2025. And Neptune's transit in Aries in the 2nd half of the 2020s, these are going to be trying times for America related to Trump's inability to been a leader in the past 4 years, he's not to get reelected now and consequences of the Trump administration would last throughout the decade.