My Sun Pluto Mercury Venus, fall in his 12th house :-/

Nof

Hey everyone :)

My Sun Pluto Mercury Venus, fall in his 12th house Scorpio :-/

His Juno conj Lilith (black moon Lilith) are conjunction to my sun mercury Pluto...in this Scorpio 12th house .

I'm - Scorpio sun. Virgo asc. (My 7th house is Pisces)
He - Pisces sun. Scorpio asc.

What does it mean?

Thanks for your time. I'm appreciate your help and time :)

Chrysalis

Your sun is going to illuminate his 12th house issues, this experience will be uncomfortable for him, and at times he may feel like your invading his space. As 12th house is hidden energy these would be issues he's masked over and run away from in the past...and your sun shines a light back onto them, it brings out a side of him, he prefers to hide, the 12th house is completely exposed, and even "burnt" in their deepest most hidden corners so he can't really hide nothing from you anyway as you will have insight into the private things about him, and also tuning into his thoughts and feelings as well.

With it being a scorpionic 12th house, this can make him feel very paranoid and very skeptical and not trusting with you...like there is some secretive emotional blockage between you both. There is a part of him he keeps hidden from others, that he may want to share but feels that he cant, and with someones planets in your 12th house you feel like you can't share stuff with the other person.

With your other planets in here too, this guy may be very hard to figure out where you'll always be left guessing whats going on and even getting messages from him telepathically, the 12th house can just feel like a dream but unfortunately it can turn into something totally the opposite of what you thought the whole time.

With the 12th house its most likely a karmic connection you have with him that you've been sent to help/guide him in someway.