Will he stay with her long term?

CBEE925

Hi Forum,

I would like to know if my friend will stay permanently with his ex-gf; they just recently got back together during Merc Rx over the holidays..............thanks.

This is the same man I've been posting about recently - my other chart showed he and I would reconcile.......it wasn't over.

Thanks,
Claire

Attachments

• astro_2gw_159_will_he_stay_with_her_hr.26702.33696.jpg
    astro_2gw_159_will_he_stay_with_her_hr.26702.33696.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 38

IleneK

Premium Member
This the same as your original question about The End. You really don't want to know about him and her. You want to know about him and you.
That hasn't changed even though you persist in "slicing and dicing" the question, as Waybread accurately observes.
You have your answer in the original chart to the true underlying question. If you choose to use horary to guide yourself, use the first chart.

CBEE925

This the same as your original question about The End. You really don't want to know about him and her. You want to know about him and you.
That hasn't changed even though you persist in "slicing and dicing" the question, as Waybread accurately observes.
You have your answer in the original chart to the true underlying question. If you choose to use horary to guide yourself, use the first chart.

Ok thank you

tikana

yeah i dont know why the querent is not asking will he and the querent get together
essentially this is what you want

CBEE925

yeah i dont know why the querent is not asking will he and the querent get together
essentially this is what you want

Hi Tijuana and Ilene,

The chart in the End shows it isn't over between us. I should be rest sssured we will get together again?

So this new chart is showing the same thing even though question was different?

Thanks
Claire

GPrincess

Hi Tijuana and Ilene,

The chart in the End shows it isn't over between us. I should be rest sssured we will get together again?

So this new chart is showing the same thing even though question was different?

Thanks
Claire

Venus meets Mercury the ruler of the turned 11th. Even if he is not with his ex. he will get with someone else. Physically... or dating or flirting... but with someone else. Did you just had a contact or something? Before you cast this chart. Moon ruler of the turned 3rd met Mars in a cojuction... but they are seperating. Not sure that anything good will come out from this chart between you too. You obviouly care too much ...want too much..him. Venus is about to get on her exal. strong Venus.

tikana

Venus meets Mercury the ruler of the turned 11th. Even if he is not with his ex. he will get with someone else. Physically... or dating or flirting... but with someone else. Did you just had a contact or something? Before you cast this chart. Moon ruler of the turned 3rd met Mars in a cojuction... but they are seperating. Not sure that anything good will come out from this chart between you too. You obviouly care too much ...want too much..him. Venus is about to get on her exal. strong Venus.

He's happy with his ex for now

CBEE925

Hi GP,

If you saw my previous thread The End, I said we had a big blow up fight exactly one week ago. No contact since.

The other chart showed it wasn't over between us; Ilene further up in this thread said I should go by original chart The End and to stop asking the same questions.

I guess I'm just confusing myself.

Thanks,
C

CBEE925

He's happy with his ex for now

Hi Tikana,

What about what Ilene said before - that my answer is in the previous chart The End. Should I go by what you said on that chart that the situation wasn't over?

What type of time period are we looking at here if he is happy with his ex right now? Weeks or months?

I am a Tarot reader and have a psychic I use on regular basis - she also doesn't feel this is the end between us. She said since mercury was retrograde during our fight/break up, we would get back together.

Thoughts are on Merc Rx and relationships should be an interesting discussion!

Thanks,
Claire