Does anything in my chart stands out? I seem to always fall for the wrong people.

heyjulezz

Hello :joyful:

I’m not very good at understanding charts yet so I’m wondering if more experienced people can help me :smile: I seem to always seek either unavailable partners or codependent relationships. It’s been hard for me to ‘find myself’ as well.

Any insight you can give me? Good or bad, please bring it on!!

z9fXel8.png

curiousabout77

You currently have pluto opposite venus and chiron in your chart so there may be a theme in your life where you feel as though you are undergoing a transformation about what you want and don't want and what you are experiencing is causing you to under go this process. I think these failed relationships are reshaping you through a process of rebirth. You also have a saturn return soon which will cause you to plan for the next chapter of your life. You have a moon that is conjunct neptune and uranus which may make you feel like you find it hard to find your self because of all that complex energy and depth of emotions.

amandaallansson

I’m currently in the process of working towards becoming an astrologer myself so I can only give you the basics. First thing I noticed was that you are a virgo rising with the exact placement as my cusps as well! Having pisces in the 7th house(with neptune at its ruler) can bring illusionary love into your relationships and partners. Which can lead to being used, manipulated with a disbelief that the relationship will work out with the mentality “only if I put in the work, he will love me or it will work out”. Trust me I had the same mentality which led me to stay in unhealthy relationships for way too long than I should have. Thinking thar someone is “the one” is not gonna save your relationship if it’s not harmonius on the outside. I can also relate to unavailable partners, my ex was the same. Might be a lesson for us with this placement of how far our beliefs can play out in our mind romantically while we pretend it’s going great when it’s not on the outside? Let me know if that resonates or not? I also see you have north node and saturn in the same house which is where your biggest weakness, issues and hardships gets focused in the same area of what you have to face and work through yourself. Since saturn blocks the energies of the ruling planet(sun) of this house together with having capricorn here makes you more serious and less expressive. But luckily you can turn this around since you have north node here. Face your fears and what you don’t love about yourself. Don’t be afraid to try new things, go and explore your hobbies, spark your inner creativity and learn to express yourself unconditionally by just being you! You are unique!