Sociopaths of the zodiac.

VirgoLibraChris

I believe I am involved with a narcissist. He removed our photo saying it was not perfect enough and he said we can do better. He thinks he is above his peers. This is why the staff photos remained on his Facebook. These old ladies look no better than me. Last nights his texts were ignored. This guy thinks he owns my body. He said I owe him sex. I owe him nothing. I am attracted to the physique but not the sociopathic character. Gemini must be one of the sociopath signs of the zodiac. Geminis are so spiteful and cold. Killer Jeffrey Dahmer was a Gemini.

I have been involved with a Gemini man and see how how cold and calculating they truly can be. Geminis literally charm the pants off women and men. There are so many superficially beautiful but vindictive people born under this sign. Look @ celebrities Chris Brown, Naomi Campbell, and John Taylor. None of them I mentioned are good in long term relationships. They all have caused drama too. I was obsessed with John Taylor in Duran Duran as a kid.

Geminis bounce around I read taking partners in circles even when they connect with their own kind like Libras. We go in circles with them. To me it is like square dancing. Gemini people are so creative and vibrant dancing around in circles and running all over the place lol.. Their personalities change like the wind coming and going. One day the one I deal with knows me. Soon after he does not know me and he is gone like the air element and sign he is. The one I got involved with has no morals. The Gemini I deal with is very flighty with his sun in Gemini and moon in Aquarius. This Gemini is full of games and takes nothing seriously.

Aries may be another sociopath sign and Cancer because fire is very hot and moves quickly. A lot of famous kidnappers have been Aries. Aries are known for being dominant. Fire takes charge and water signs are in a dream world with too many emotions. I do not see sociopathy often in very earthly people. Anyone can be a sociopath. I see it more in certain signs and elements though.
https://zodiacrealm7.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/criminals-of-the-zodiac/

Last edited:
Eugh isn't it horrible when a man has the attitude you owe him something!! Is the most off-putting thing ever. I agree with your observations on it being more predominantly fire, air and then water signs, with earth being the least associated with mental/personality disorders. I wonder if that is because you will probably find your typical earth criminal in a more 'accumulating assets' style of criminality. Certainly they would also be good in more the background areas of criminal procedures, like the financing and sustaining of operations.

haidee

... :)
Funny, I thought air was related to balance and cooperation?

Angelina Jolie is a Gemini and known for (besides her acting career) her humanitarian work, and oh... According to astrotheme, she supposedly also has an Aries moon, mars and jupiter.

VirgoLibraChris

I was thinking of Angelina Jolie and her broken marriage when I posted this. She could have Aries in her because is so good on a stage in acting. Aries are star people who shine.

Jadi

Well, this list makes us certainly professional diagnosticians :wink:
The fact is, we tend to label anyone that hurts us slightly a psychopath, narcissist or a sociopath. Any zodiac sign could potentially be one, because there is no consensus on how to objectively catch one. Well, there is but that's not by ordinary people that were hurt in the past looking for answers. It's all subjective BS if you ask me.

VirgoLibraChris

I read many books on the topic of narcissism and know well about narcissism. My Gemini is a parasite narcissist. My parents were the same way. So I must be used to this. Every sign does not define a sociopath and rarely raised me. My Gemini fits every description. Most of us have a few traits but not the whole package.

CapAquaPis

Apr 20- cusp Aries/Scorpio and Oct 23- cusp Libra/Scorpio are birthdates you would have a serious psycho/sociopathic person. Adolf Hitler (born Apr 20, 1889-died Apr 30, 1945) is an infamous historic figure we hear so much about. He rose up to lead Nazi Germany in the third reich, started world war II in Europe and brought on the Holocaust. I don't know anyone considered greatly sinister born on Oct 23rd in world history, considering the dark violent nature Scorpio is known for.

RaRohini

I believe I am involved with a narcissist. He removed our photo saying it was not perfect enough and he said we can do better. He thinks he is above his peers. This is why the staff photos remained on his Facebook. These old ladies look no better than me. Last nights his texts were ignored. This guy thinks he owns my body. He said I owe him sex. I owe him nothing. I am attracted to the physique but not the sociopathic character. Gemini must be one of the sociopath signs of the zodiac. Geminis are so spiteful and cold. Killer Jeffrey Dahmer was a Gemini.

I have been involved with a Gemini man and see how how cold and calculating they truly can be. Geminis literally charm the pants off women and men. There are so many superficially beautiful but vindictive people born under this sign. Look @ celebrities Chris Brown, Naomi Campbell, and John Taylor. None of them I mentioned are good in long term relationships. They all have caused drama too. I was obsessed with John Taylor in Duran Duran as a kid.

Geminis bounce around I read taking partners in circles even when they connect with their own kind like Libras. We go in circles with them. To me it is like square dancing. Gemini people are so creative and vibrant dancing around in circles and running all over the place lol.. Their personalities change like the wind coming and going. One day the one I deal with knows me. Soon after he does not know me and he is gone like the air element and sign he is. The one I got involved with has no morals. The Gemini I deal with is very flighty with his sun in Gemini and moon in Aquarius. This Gemini is full of games and takes nothing seriously.

Aries may be another sociopath sign and Cancer because fire is very hot and moves quickly. A lot of famous kidnappers have been Aries. Aries are known for being dominant. Fire takes charge and water signs are in a dream world with too many emotions. I do not see sociopathy often in very earthly people. Anyone can be a sociopath. I see it more in certain signs and elements though.
https://zodiacrealm7.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/criminals-of-the-zodiac/

Hi !
I understand your anger against this guy. His actions are completely narcissistic and selfish. But one cannot judge someone by Sun sign alone. Moon sign and other placements matter too.I'm Gemini Sun myself and i don't think i'm a sociopath.

katydid

Apr 20- cusp Aries/Scorpio and Oct 23- cusp Libra/Scorpio are birthdates you would have a serious psycho/sociopathic person. Adolf Hitler (born Apr 20, 1889-died Apr 30, 1945) is an infamous historic figure we hear so much about. He rose up to lead Nazi Germany in the third reich, started world war II in Europe and brought on the Holocaust. I don't know anyone considered greatly sinister born on Oct 23rd in world history, considering the dark violent nature Scorpio is known for.

Hey, October 23rd is my birthday....:whistling:

I am not a psycho/sociopathic person. :cool: I have been called 'nutso' a few times though. But he is still married to me so he must be exaggerating...:tongue:

Witchyone

LOL, as a Gemini, I must protest! I carry insects out to the yard and save frogs from the pool. :biggrin: I think what you are seeing is HOW a Gemini narcissist operates. Any sign can be a narcissist or a sociopath (which are not the same, by the way.)

ashriia

This guy thinks he owns my body. He said I owe him sex. I owe him nothing. I am attracted to the physique but not the sociopathic character. Gemini must be one of the sociopath signs of the zodiac. Geminis are so spiteful and cold. Killer Jeffrey Dahmer was a Gemini.

I have been involved with a Gemini man and see how how cold and calculating they truly can be.

Sociopathy is very serious. Its not just someone being a jerk-distant-selfish-or hurting your feelings. Sociopaths lack any kind of empathy whatsoever. They mimick facial expressions to pretend to be normal. They don't have human emotions that just doesn't apply to them. And they work to get what they want whatever the cost. You'd know very early on if you were dating a real sociopath, all your intuition and gut instincts would be sky high telling you something wasn't right with them.

While gemini's IMO are great chameleons. A marker for real sociopaths seem to be lack of water in a chart and even lack of fire too. So you'd be looking for heavy earth and air. Plus saturn in hard aspect to personal planets and/or heavy capricorn/taurus influences.

VirgoLibraChris

I know this guy I have been involved with and know well about narcissism having two who were my birth parents. This man I dated hates Donald Trump and they both are similar except Donald Trump is White and rich. Their personality traits of arrogance and control are similar. They both are Geminis Voila!:wink: lol..