Scorpio Sun H6, hello =)

My name is Kathryn. I am twenty-two.

After much hesitation, I have decided to stop stalking these websites and finally join in. Please bear with me, as I don't really understand how to use forums. If I break a rule, please let me know so I can immediately rectify it.

A little info about me:
Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Mars, and Pluto conjunction in House 6.
Moon in Taurus house 12 (meh)
Jupiter in Virgo house 4.
Venus in Libra house 5.
Neptune/Uranus house 8. (horrible natal Venus/Uranus square)
Saturn Aquarius house 9.

I've been studying astrology for the past four years and I still feel limited in my self knowledge. I have no problem understanding others' natal charts, secondary progressions, and daily transits. However, when it comes to myself, I feel completely lost.

I was hoping maybe someone on here would be able to enlighten me about myself. Also would be awesome to connect with others like myself =)

Please excuse my Mercury/Ascendant (Gemini) opposition :andy:

Matrix1

Welcome! You said you are hoping if someone can enlighten more about yourself,
I'd advise you to make a thread on natal chart section and see what can you learn more about your natal chart! ;)

Blaze

Account Closed
Bonjour and good day, Glass! Welcome to the forum. I'm blaze a relatively new member to the forums. I'm still studying up on astrology (So I kind of suck at it atm) and the more I learn the more fascinating it becomes.

I hope you enjoy your time with us~

Also, If you wanna upload pictures or images in general then you can-

Attachments- If you want to attach an image to your post then click on "Attachments" above (It's the icon that resembles a paperclip). And follow the instructions from there.

If you don't want to attach the image to the bottom of your post then-

Look above at the icon that resembles two mountains (It's also yellow). Click on that then add the link (URL) to your image in the box.

Hope that helps. :smile: