What else do you see in my chart?

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Read my chart

Well, ruler of H7 in the fifth can suggest a spouse who began as a casual lover, or who you met through a shared hobby, or both. I'd say it's no coincidence that you met one of your love interests through an astrology meetup group.

But whether you will marry one of those friends or currently former lovers, your chart doesn't spell out.

The vertex is a social point. It has a similar meaning to the seventh house itself: other people, others being drawn into your life. Having the vertex in the seventh house doubles down on that meaning. Perhaps you have lots of significant people coming into your life, on a regular basis. Perhaps your relationships with others are a major focal point for you. I'd expect to see something like that with vertex in the seventh even if the seventh house is otherwise empty.

But the way you describe your life right now, it sounds like you're in a lot of flux. The moment when you're having side effects from a vaccine probably isn't the moment to decide your whole future. If you're in the thick of a gender transition, that's a very big thing right there. No surprise if you're feeling very unsettled.

I suspect what you're really looking for is some sense of stability in all this chaos.