Definition of a loser - My natal chart?

urano

Here are my stats if the image is too small:

Scorpio sun
Pisces Moon
Gemini rising

Perhaps you are too hard with yourself, I don't know.

With Sun in Scorpio and Moon in Pisces, by signs (regardless of orb) the Luminaries are in trine aspect, and so it's a good start :smile:

EDIT: I took a quick look at your chart and this trine is there considering orb.
However Lord 1 (Mercury) looks in a pretty ugly state in sign (detriment) and house (6th). Not easy...

Last edited:

urano

Mercury Is the most dominant planet I think in my chart

I don’t think. Mercury is Lord 1 but actually weak in your chart (because in detriment and in a cadent house).

Considering the seven classical planets only (from my part), Saturn is strong in your chart (because the only planet in its domicile), but here it isn’t in a good house (the 8th).
Moon and Jupiter are both peregrine but in angular houses, and so strong, therefore the opposition* from the Moon towards Jupiter is important to consider.
* technically this opposition could not be there because Jupiter is not in the opposite sign (Virgo). but both Moon and Jupiter remains in angular houses

The North Node in conjunction with Venus is good for Venus traditionally. :smile:

Wait for others comments. On astrodienst you can have (for free) a nice chart ; in this one we don't see aspects very clearly.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Not sure where to begin. Only recently gained an interest in astrology, and it is definitely fascinating.
I have looked deeply into my natal chart and have tried to view things from an unbiased point of view
(negative and positive traits according to the natal chart) and regretfully I recognize nearly all of the traits I have.

I'm not in the mood to sulk so I won't bother going into details,
but basically the overview is i'm pretty much the definition of a loser at almost 23 years old.

I will go more into detail if anybody takes the time to look at my chart and give me their thoughts to clarify things a bit more for myself;
this confirmation of the chart is really sending me deeper into hating reality, I cannot use words to describe currently.
Do not waste time 'hating reality' :smile:

VzAeQvOiSZm2hUUz0BxG_970944_347700052026395_1319238453_n.jpg

Scorpio sun
Pisces Moon
Gemini rising

The angles of the degrees on the planets etc were all pretty much seriously negative traits,
as if to assume
I am exceptionally good at subterfuge,
coercion
and other evil deeds.
Would be useful if you would explain on what astrological factors you base that assumption
I Still have much to learn about astrology and intend to keep an interest,
Is it true if you was born after sunset (night time) you adopt more qualities from your moon than your sun?
If the Sun is below the horizon then its a Night Chart
and
Moon, Venus and Mars are of the sect in favor

For a Day Chart the Sun is above the horizon
and
Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are of the sect in favor

The only two scorpio traits I have according to the chart are only negative traits.
there's no reason to believe everything you are told by amateurs who are learning astrology
The idea of online forums is to give your opinion
irrespective of either knowledge or experience
and in any event
there is no opportunity to provide any in-depth delineation
because reliable delineation takes time
and members frequently have day jobs
and so
members are encouraged to study and learn to delineate

BASICS

begin with the PLANET and its significations
for example MERCURY
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/mercury.html

then study the significations of the SIGN
for example SAGITTARIUS
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sagittarius.html

continue with the HOUSE meaning
for example 6th house
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html
7th house http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html

alternatively
just believe every amateur astrologers opinion
but keep in mind that amateurs frequently disagree
Mercury Is the most dominant planet I think in my chart,
I read it gives drastic results when mixed with a water element sun sign
?
Desperation is the feeling right now.
Would really like some help.
Thanks.
There are several methods for calculating the most influential planet in a natal chart
however
these are not learned in minutes

Oddity

Not sure where to begin. Only recently gained an interest in astrology, and it is definitely fascinating. I have looked deeply into my natal chart and have tried to view things from an unbiased point of view (negative and positive traits according to the natal chart) and regretfully I recognize nearly all of the traits I have.

I'm not in the mood to sulk so I won't bother going into details, but basically the overview is i'm pretty much the definition of a loser at almost 23 years old. I will go more into detail if anybody takes the time to look at my chart and give me their thoughts to clarify things a bit more for myself; this confirmation of the chart is really sending me deeper into hating reality, I cannot use words to describe currently.

Scorpio sun
Pisces Moon
Gemini rising

The angles of the degrees on the planets etc were all pretty much seriously negative traits, as if to assume I am exceptionally good at subterfuge, coercion and other evil deeds.

I Still have much to learn about astrology and intend to keep an interest, Is it true if you was born after sunset (night time) you adopt more qualities from your moon than your sun? The only two scorpio traits I have according to the chart are only negative traits. Mercury Is the most dominant planet I think in my chart, I read it gives drastic results when mixed with a water element sun sign?
Thanks.

It's not the worst I've seen by far. Did you feel like a loser before you read whatever you read about the subterfuge and being generally evil? Cos I'm not seeing that, especially not as something carved in stone.

Merc is detrimented, BUT it's also sextile Jupiter, which rules it and isn't in horrible shape, so that can be something of a rescue.

Moon in the tenth often gives a good name, in Pisces in 10 it often makes people like you.

Venus and Jupiter are in mutual reception, and with Mercury ruling you and Jupiter ruling partners, it could indicate marrying above your station, which is not a bad thing. Sixth house could put a damper on some of it, though.

What problems are you having (as opposed to reading about) that you feel are reflected in the chart? You have some rough placements, but you've got some good ones, too.

I believe we have free will. I also believe in the Law Of Attraction: think positive and positive things will happen. You are more than your chart. Your chart guides you, but you have the ability to become a good or bad person. There are serial killers born the same time as other people and those other people didn't become killers. I'll use an example from my life. There was a shooting in 2012 in Newtown, Connecticut by a guy named Adam Lanza. Turns out we have the same bday: April 22nd, 1992. Sure we are born at different times in different states, but you would think having the same date of birth would make me some kind of serial killer who kills kids like he did, but obviously I'm not. The point is that nobody's chart will ever say they'll grow up to be a killer or rapist, those nefarious deeds are shown by Pluto and Saturn aspects, but like I said, other non-killers have the same aspects and they're doing just fine.

JUPITERASC

It's not the worst I've seen by far.
Did you feel like a loser before you read whatever you read about the subterfuge and being generally evil?
Cos I'm not seeing that, especially not as something carved in stone.
Good point well made :smile:
so
Cooper1992 - wonder who convinced you that you're allegedly 'generally evil, good at subterfuge' and such
and their reasons for doing that

muchacho

Not sure where to begin. Only recently gained an interest in astrology, and it is definitely fascinating. I have looked deeply into my natal chart and have tried to view things from an unbiased point of view (negative and positive traits according to the natal chart) and regretfully I recognize nearly all of the traits I have.

I'm not in the mood to sulk so I won't bother going into details, but basically the overview is i'm pretty much the definition of a loser at almost 23 years old. I will go more into detail if anybody takes the time to look at my chart and give me their thoughts to clarify things a bit more for myself; this confirmation of the chart is really sending me deeper into hating reality, I cannot use words to describe currently.

Scorpio sun
Pisces Moon
Gemini rising

The angles of the degrees on the planets etc were all pretty much seriously negative traits, as if to assume I am exceptionally good at subterfuge, coercion and other evil deeds.

I Still have much to learn about astrology and intend to keep an interest, Is it true if you was born after sunset (night time) you adopt more qualities from your moon than your sun? The only two scorpio traits I have according to the chart are only negative traits. Mercury Is the most dominant planet I think in my chart, I read it gives drastic results when mixed with a water element sun sign?
Thanks.
Interesting, there's a water trigon with ASC, Moon and Sun - the 3 most important factors in a chart. That makes you extra sensitive and ill-suited for a world of competition and struggle. Maybe that's where the loser analogy comes from. Judging from your House placements, however, it doesn't really look so bad. You are being too hard on yourself.

urano

I notice that Mercury is in sextile aspect with Saturn. Saturn is in good zodiacal shape but this could generate however a "saturnian state of mind" (i.e dark thoughts) sometimes, or perhaps a bad self-respect with Mercury detrimented (Lord 1).

The sextile from Benefic Jupiter helps very much. The trine aspect between the Luminaries is as well very good!
You are probably too hard with yourself.

Concerning symbolic pictures, I read one time that it could be particulary interesting to take a glance at them for the Ascendant degree (and the Moon degree) because these are very personal degrees in one's chart. Generally we don't look at these symbolic pictures for all planets placements, but we can as well, naturally, there is no ban. :smile:

muchacho

I definitely have heightened feelings, no matter what they are. The loser analogy comes from my life experiences an where I am now. Currently been living with parents for a year (almost 23 years old) been clean from class A drugs for a year now and haven't had any violent encounters in a while now. I'm a very anti social person, and perceived as a bully to some people, but also perceived as a `silent` angel to others. I have kind of a speech impediment (mumble, stutter, talk fast) I have ALWAYS been quiet in a social situation with alot of people and don't have much self confidence, or too much self confidence, i'm not sure how to have a conversation or i compulsively lie if there is a conversation. I'm half thai and half english and being mixed race into a dominantly white area (surrey, england) is quite difficult. I used to get racially bullied quite alot, and sometimes racially attacked when i was in my teens. It got to the point where I had to become a bully myself and smash up a few guys 1 by 1, I think people stopped after that. I hate fighting but I love it aswell, I'm very lucky I haven't been to prison, I have been to rehab twice also. My life has been a complete mess since around 2008 and is progressively worse every single year. I remember crying in my room for like 20 mins on my 21st birthday, like I couldn't believe how things have turned out. I have no REAL friends, I haven't had a mobile phone in 2 years because I wouldn't need one; there is nobody for me to call, or receive calls from. The only friends I have is if i go out to get completely drunk and stoned, and they are associates really.

This will be a topic for the `introduction` when I get the time because there is so much I have to say, just the thought of hoping someone will relate to how I feel is intriguing to me at this moment of time. I have lost all ambition for life especially the past few weeks, Like I don't see the point in life, why am I alive and for what purpose? I know there is more than meets the eye in this world from my experiences with jinns/demons, and I know that the battle between Good and Evil is a powerful real energy. I just need purpose and direction. I know my heart is good, but also extremely evil and cunning at the same time. This world is not the end and I feel my purpose is becoming clearer. I'm trying to break down my weaknesses and turn them into additional strengths (breaking down of ego etc), I hope one day I do great things to help alot of people. I have only been looking into astrology for about 2 weeks now but I have tried to see things from an unbiased point of view because normally if you want something to be true, you will see it as `true`. Astrology has alot of wisdom from what I understand so far, and it speaks truth and sense when comparing the natal chart in depth to yourself. I definitely see all of the traits of my natal chart despite how much i dislike them. The only CERTAIN thing I know is that I will only be able to achieve great things (for others, not for myself) if i put in emotional content, it has to be sincere and genuine and it has to be of interest to me - humanitarian perhaps, justice, freedom, random words that pop into my head at this thought.

That is enough babbling from my part, just feel like I have nobody to talk to.
Really hurting alot emotionally, but daydreaming also so I have swayed from the topic, I may have temporarily cured myself with `therapy` by letting all of that out lol, mood swings. I originally wanted to know more about my planets, how would i go about finding out which planet influences me the most?

Thanks guys.
The fighting felt good because it gave you a feeling of relief and made you feel alive and being in charge again. But there are other, much better ways to get that exact same feeling. If you really know who you are and are in alignment with yourself, feeling good, vital and alive will be your normal state of being.

Astrology can help you getting to know yourself better and accepting yourself and finding your direction in life. Just ask some specific questions and maybe we can help you out a little. First of all you have to stop seeing yourself thru the eyes of others and judging yourself with the standards of others. I think that's your main issue. This current modern world/society is very much dominated by a mindset and the standards that are typical for fiery signs. That's why watery signs have so much problems relating to society/the world and rather retreat and numb themselves than ignoring those loud voices and do it their own way. It's just the natural reaction of the watery signs to stress. So what you have to do is find out who you are, your own standards, your own purpose and your own way of doing things. Once you've done that and you are sure about yourself again, you can go out into the world and do it your way and easily ignore all those other voices.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thankyou for that, I'm in a positive mindset at the moment and that has shed some light. You are completely correct about needing to stop seeing myself through others eyes, I do need to learn to do my own thing without the recognition of others, however this is quite difficult for me and is something I will need to learn to build it into a habit. Learning to control my weaknesses is essential for this world. The Scorpio side of me is volatile when mixed with my heightened emotions from my pisces moon for the fight of `justice`, and it is definitely my weakness when it comes to `poor choices` in heated situations. I'd give you an example of something that happened when i was 20 (almost 3 years ago).

There was this group in my area giving out leaflets that were against immigration etc, but the actual representatives there at the time were known racists and fascists who some of them were in mutual relationships with some of my old acquaintances so I knew some. Some people walking by were agreeing with their views and talking obnoxiously with their disgusting views about Muslims (I am not a Muslim but I do not discriminate against any culture) and I felt the need to disagree with them openly and say they should keep those kind of views to themselves or something similar. We got into a heated argument and due to my poor social skills and way of thinking I couldn't put up a good argument when i felt threatened by the group. Anyway all eyes were pretty much on us and some bystanders calmly pulled me away from them. A few weeks later I saw a couple of them in a local pub near me, they kept sniggering at me and were calling me `chink` `**** off back to your country` (even though I am half english) etc, every kind of racist terminology towards asians. Usually you would think it shouldn't bother me because I get that kind of discrimination quite often, but it feels like it pierces my soul with rage even though they are just words. They were all sitting down and I schemed to really hurt them, or at least one, knowing that I will lose without a care about myself. I grabbed one of their heads and kneed his face in and tried laying into him doing as much damage as possible, the others got up and bashed me up, we all got arrested etc and i got pretty ****** up damage wise.

Back to the point; when in heated situations I lose all form of being rational, and I become just as bad as them by reacting in that kind of manor. It's happened many times in the past where I don't bother with arguing with people and just directly start laying into them because i get so irritated with my poor social skills and I feel nobody understands the way I feel or the passion I have for `justice` in my eyes perhaps. In the end it doesn't solve anything and it just makes me hated even more. It's like I ALWAYS feel the need and urge to always stand up for what I see as `right` and to challenge what I see as `wrong` even if the odds are massively against me without a care about myself.

If i can get into the habit of not caring what they say or what they are doing then I would like to assume i'd definitely be in a much better situation than I am now. This is just one example of one of my weaknesses and it has felt good writing this out because it's like self therapy where you can see the errors of your life and how it could've been avoided, kind of like seeing yourself from a 3rd person perspective, easier said than done than alot of things.

I will definitely post some specific questions about my natal chart on a different topic, thanks for that reply you have been of great help. :bandit:
As well as checking out the astrological rationale :smile:
you may find this interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jYrr952vbg

By the way, on another thread:

The following is a QUOTE from THE SECRET LAW OF ATTRACTION http://www.zakelijk.net/media/boeken...attraction.pdf

'.....There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made
and which
in its original state
permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

A thought in this substance
produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.
Man can form things in his thought
and by impressing his thought upon formless substance
can cause the thing he thinks about to be created....'

'....In order to do this
man must pass from the competitive to the creative mind
otherwise he cannot be in harmony with the Formless Intelligence
which is always creative
and never competitive in spirit.
Man may come into full harmony with the Formless Substance
by developing a lively and sincere gratitude for the blessings it bestows upon him....'

'....Gratitude unifies the mind of man with the intelligence of Substance
so that man's thoughts are received by the Formless.
Man can stay on the creative plane only by uniting himself with the Formless Intelligence
through a deep and continuous feeling of gratitude..'

Physicists are discovering that thoughts, emotions, feelings
basically consciousness
can have a direct, measurable impact on physical reality :smile:
The implications of this are huge
http://www.collective-evolution.com/...tal-spiritual/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOJVcYHIkZM

muchacho

If i can get into the habit of not caring what they say or what they are doing then I would like to assume i'd definitely be in a much better situation than I am now. This is just one example of one of my weaknesses and it has felt good writing this out because it's like self therapy where you can see the errors of your life and how it could've been avoided, kind of like seeing yourself from a 3rd person perspective, easier said than done than alot of things.

I will definitely post some specific questions about my natal chart on a different topic, thanks for that reply you have been of great help. :bandit:
The not caring about what others think will be a side effect of more healthy self-confidence. Which means the goal is not to stop caring about others, the goal is to boost your self-esteem by focusing on your strong points and natural talents. Never mind your weak points for a while, you've already analyzed them thoroughly. There's nothing good coming from further analyzing them at this point. If you want to turn your life around, you have to change your focus, which then will change your mood, which then will change the feedback you get from others. Someone who's centered and sure of himself and his purpose in life is not a match to bullies, no matter where you come from or how you look. You are already pretty good at contemplation. You just have to change your focus a little, explore a little more your strong points. It just needs a little tweaking, many little baby steps and pretty soon you've changed the momentum. But you are not going to turn it around over night. Lasting change needs a little time.