Saturn in scorpio conjunct the south node

JayM

This configuration happened from Dec 84 to Feb 85.

I think that this aspect makes someone extremely serious, a loner, or have a difficult time growing, and/or think that there is something out of place in relationships. The lone wolf syndrome seems to be links to this as well and it seems like someone with this aspect needs to get help from others or trust others enought to get it (saturn in scorpio).

Does anyone have any insights into this aspect?

midnight sun

I have scorpio Saturn conj. south node in 2nd house opposing Venus+NN in 8th in Taurus.

I'm psychologically ill for 12 years. I'm always unhappy. This aspect is the most hard aspect in my chart with Neptune-Sun-Mars opposition.

I don't have trust in myself. I hate myself. And other people don't like me. I don't have close relationships.

I really really believe that this aspect causes the person to be doomed if its with Venus like mine. With the nodes, it seems like it's a fate to live. And one more thing;

Of course it has something to do with money. With 2nd house position, I never earned my own money and I'm 27. It doesn't let and also I have a big fear of working. Maybe because of Saturn...

With 8th house position, I don't have money problem, I'm living with my family and taking money from them.

I have an opinion about North node. I'm watching it for the last 4 years. And I see that NorthNode aspects show the areas which we'll learn to fear. (of course I'm doing this interpretation according to Saturn) I learned to fear 8th house issues in the last years. So this shows me that they are not coming from birth.

Last edited:

kartik123

I have a thesis about North node. I'm watching it for the last 4 years. And I see that NorthNode aspects show the areas which we'll learn to fear. (of course I'm doing this interpretation according to Saturn) I learned to fear 8th house issues in the last years. So this shows me that they are not coming from birth.

please can you provide the thesis about north and south nodes

Bossette353

BTW, My Venus & Mars(Pisces-3rd) are trining Saturn, My Moon & Chiron(Gemini-6th) are opposite it, and My Jupiter & Mercury(Capricorn-2nd) are sextiling it. Posting this from my phone, so I don't have access to my chart. All of these pairs are conjunct.

Last edited:

Bossette353

I have Saturn in Scorpio conjunct South Node 11th house. Friendships, goals,and dealing with society in general has always been a struggle for me. Maybe there will be a break though at my first Saturn Return. Yes, I'm an introvert who interactions with others are laced with fears of rejection, abandonment, and being taken advantaged of. I also have control/power issues(Sun-Aqua-2nd & Jupiter/Mercury-Capricorn-2nd square Pluto-Scorpio-11th) and I hate to give away my time, energy, money,etc. Without getting the proper return on my investment.

The_Saturnian

I happen to have Saturn conjunct South Node (Ketu in Vedic) in my 6th house of health.

I've suffered quite a bit health wise and have met with several near death experiences too which resulted from injuries/ill health.

To add to the point initially made in this thread by JayM, I find that I am generally someone who prefers to be aloof from the rest of the world and this has become even more compelling in recent times due to my degraded health as of last year. I have been warned of stomach problems/intestinal issues in my case.

You know what they say - "Health is wealth" :p lol

Emerald

I happen to have Saturn conjunct South Node (Ketu in Vedic) in my 6th house of health.

I've suffered quite a bit health wise and have met with several near death experiences too which resulted from injuries/ill health.

To add to the point initially made in this thread by JayM, I find that I am generally someone who prefers to be aloof from the rest of the world and this has become even more compelling in recent times due to my degraded health as of last year. I have been warned of stomach problems/intestinal issues in my case.

You know what they say - "Health is wealth" :p lol
Sorry for answering late, but I hate same proble of the stomach problems when I am sad/nervous/stressed. Is almost immediate when I approximate something demanding or that makes me unable to relax during day. I have Saturn conjunct SN in scorpio in 8th house.

Anuit

I have scorpio Saturn conj. south node in 2nd house opposing Venus+NN in 8th in Taurus.

I'm psychologically ill for 12 years. I'm always unhappy. This aspect is the most hard aspect in my chart with Neptune-Sun-Mars opposition.

I don't have trust in myself. I hate myself. And other people don't like me. I don't have close relationships.

I really really believe that this aspect causes the person to be doomed if its with Venus like mine. With the nodes, it seems like it's a fate to live. And one more thing;

Of course it has something to do with money. With 2nd house position, I never earned my own money and I'm 27. It doesn't let and also I have a big fear of working. Maybe because of Saturn...

With 8th house position, I don't have money problem, I'm living with my family and taking money from them.

I have an opinion about North node. I'm watching it for the last 4 years. And I see that NorthNode aspects show the areas which we'll learn to fear. (of course I'm doing this interpretation according to Saturn) I learned to fear 8th house issues in the last years. So this shows me that they are not coming from birth.

I have Scorpio Saturn conjuct South node in the 3rd house and what I've learned from that conjuction is the discipline and self effort needed to achieve the North node things. Wherever south node is, that is the area we have inherited skills and safety from our past lives. Saturn here requires (re)organisation and detachment of those areas by implementing them in the NN area.

South Node in the 2nd house means we've leaned in past on our family, their criteria of our own values (2nd house is our family, assets but also values). Saturn here brings fear and anxiety and doubts in ourselves. Looking in the 8th house (opposition) requires transformation and our own definition of values and personal assets. North node in Taurus shows a tendency to depend too much on both the resources and values of others. North node in the 8th house means obsession by those things and it often brings mental anxiety. NN placement is not an area which we'll learn to fear but the area we fear already (South node are things we've comfortable with and North node are things we have to learn in this life. Unfamiliar things cause fear and anxiety).

South node in 2nd house aspects 6th house (everyday work, health, obstacles) and 10th (career and reputation) causing frustration and detachment towards those areas.

Venus with the NN means that obsession goes towards other people's assets (8 house) and money (Venus) indicating love we give and receive (Venus) is defined through others (NN - materialize). To overcome this position you ought to define your own system of values, your own money (Saturn gets better with age, after 30) so that other peoples resources (8th) house don't cause ups&downs (8th house) to your value system and your own resources (2 house). Learn to love your self (Venus) by defining, making (Saturn) and living your own created values (2 house).

Ellagreen

Sadly I do not have the birth time to see the house placement of the one I know with Saturn south node conjunction. Well we both are really strange, I am so baffled... often, just by how much we mirror each other... I'm not sure if he see it the same way.

We both have also sun opposite pluto double whammy. His Mars is also in taurus, both our venus in aries, but my Mars is in gemini opposite my Saturn, conjunct his gemini moon. His moon is opposite his Saturn too just that it is in different signs, Saturn in late scorpio, moon in early gemini. I find our synastry exhausting, I'd like to have more space, but he get's very hurt and I noticed he never let go of anything. He is a super loner, he told me he even lived on the streets for a while, he is shy, still after months of being together he fears to be hurt. But the thing about using other resources is true, without any shame and I've noticed this a lot with South node scorpio ppl, either emotional or financially. Or both. My brother my cousin, some friends, I see the same patterns in these ppl. Other's emotions make them high. It's a dominant trait.
And I haven't seen Saturn supporting the south node, rather difficult as in making it more okay to be like that cause Saturn is superior. Nobody said being teached(Saturn) means only positive. Or let's say a friend of mine who has 8 scorpio placements plus South node in scorpio Saturn scorpio. He learned
Psychology,but he can't fool me cause I am the one who has "the" diagnosis since I was 17. And I often tell him to stop searching and start helping out,he simply can not stop analyzing, and now he works a decent job.
I asked him what is the reason you learned this. To act superior,to be in control, I find it out late but after sharing only miserable self destructive stories and still not building his own business and basically living on other emotions to a point it is unhealthy.
He believes in Buddha, question it and you are his enemy, living on other ppls resources made him proud, not buying anything but letting others buy him things, it's his ideology, But... I came by to check on him, asked if I could help clean up that big time mess. Spider weapons everywhere, old food etc... I saw a lot but what I saw was a man who needed a wake up slap. I don't know where he went wrong but he could do a lot better but he just self sabotages and never ask for constructive help. And so so so shy and humble it hurts me, I know they might not even realize this, me with my libra south node I have to be aware not being the **** doormat and thinking to please everyone The emotions are strong with South node scorpio, for me being a taurus sun and mercury having it conjunct their north node mostly, I finally understand why these people never wanna get me and love to argue with me. Scorpio South node is truly shy, kinda wicked. But I believe the south node is something you just have to live through to get to the other side no matter how long it takes

Ellagreen

Let's say, there is a guy who could have it all...he himself got a lot resources, but he doesn't use it cause it's easier to live on other resources. He got skills I wonder why he isn't the president yet, he had chances and so on... Not sure how Saturn conjunct South node is really helpful, you have to learn what Saturn placement is in, so maybe it is for them more natural to run in circles, to do real damage cause that is what I've seen with All scorpio south node and Saturn scorpio.
Creating supply, building the wrong things like, someone who can not be without them emotionally and ignoring to actually BUILD something REAL. Again I am not talking about me, even my partner is scorpio South node with scorpio Saturn, I am ready for him and we both got our own synastry.