Relationships and love life problem

simcoe

Hello, it's been over 3 years since my long-term relationship ended. During those 3 years I had a short and unsuccessful relationship and several dating with an unsuccessful end. I think the problem is in me and I'm making some mistakes. I have no rich social life. Can you tell me if anything good in love is coming soon or at all? If there is anything special about my chart, I would be grateful if you would tell me. Thanks in advance

4cDYbMC.jpg

Harmelia

Your chart shows birth date and time, but what city and country were you born in? I would like to take a look at your transits and progressions for the future but need city and country. Thank you!

Harmelia

Hello, it's been over 3 years since my long-term relationship ended. During those 3 years I had a short and unsuccessful relationship and several dating with an unsuccessful end. I think the problem is in me and I'm making some mistakes. I have no rich social life. Can you tell me if anything good in love is coming soon or at all? If there is anything special about my chart, I would be grateful if you would tell me. Thanks in advance

Dear Simcoe,
I’m looking at your chart now. Are you familiar with your nodes of the Moon? We all have a big wound to heal as represented by the South Node of the Moon. Yours is in the 7th house of relationships. It doesn’t mean that you will never have a good love relationship or that you won’t have good friends. It just means that there is pain in that department and you’ll have to work on yourself around this issue. I myself have my Moon’s nodes in the same 1st house – 7th house axis. I understand.

With Neptune conjunct your South Node in Sagittarius, you may also have a tendency to be ultra-sensitive and even escapist in your relationships. You could bond on a very spiritual level or feel confused about who you are in the relationship. You could lose yourself in a relationship. You could play the victim. I’m not saying you are doing any of this, only that you might. You might see the potential of your partner instead of seeing who he is in present time.

With both South Node and Neptune in Sagittarius, you may have strong ideas or beliefs about relationships – that they should be a certain way – so you are not very flexible in the way you do relationship. You could be very idealistic and not very practical in relationships.

The North Node of the Moon tells us how to remedy the problem. Gemini is about seeing the facts in detail. So, Gemini likes to explore the details and find truth through those details. The first house is Aries natural house. Aries is about independence, intuition, pioneering. Aries is happy to be alone, exploring something, doing something, having great ideas and following her impulses. Aries is all about ME and not so much about other people. Libra is about relationship. So the focus needs to be on YOU to balance out the South Node focus on relationship. We cannot change other people, but we can change ourselves.

You have Moon, Mars and Venus in Leo. Leo is definitely a relationship sign. And Leo loves ardently. Leo also wants to be loved, acknowledged, recognized and admired by others. So, you do have a very VERY relationship-oriented chart. You will want to have satisfying relationships. I really see no reason why you cannot have a good relationship.

Your Sun is in Virgo on the 5th house cusp. Virgo loves to analyze things. Gemini is good at perceiving what is true. Both Rising Sign and Sun are ruled by Mercury, which is the ruler of your chart. Mercury is in Libra in the 5th. Here, you are to PLAY. Have fun. Be creative. Get rid of any rigid ideas about what your relationships ought to be like. This is the work of your lifetime.

Try hard not to obsess too much about relationship. Saturn in Scorpio in the 6th house could cause you to be obsessive. Pluto is conjunct Saturn in your chart, so you are here to change yourself in a significant way. It’s possible that you hold too much importance in relationships giving you a sense of self. But really, the success in relationship is all about having a strong Self first. You want to develop your sense of independence and strength alone and then to stay independent and confident while in a relationship. With Aquarius on your MC, you want to develop your unique individuality. It’s important.

You are 37 this year, but truly, you are still quite young. I’m going to be 69 this year. At age 37, I hadn’t been in a relationship for 7 years after my last relationship and still had 3 more years before I met someone. I understand how long 3 years seems. Looking back though, I needed that time to understand why my relationships weren’t working . . . and I did a lot of introspection that paid off. Your chart is much more relationship-oriented than mine though, so I think you will be in a satisfying one eventually.

Your progressed Moon in in Sag in the 7th house right now so that’s a good sign. Jupiter is in your 8th house, again, good for relationship. Progressed Sun is in Libra 5th house. That’s a good sign for relationships. But I don’t think you’ll have a satisfying relationship until you work on yourself around the issues mentioned. The TR Pluto-Saturn conjunction that is happening right now is to help you change. If I were you, I’d really do some introspection around how you might be a better partner – how you might strengthen your independent self. I would think about what kind of partner you want to be. Practice with new friendships. What kind of friend do you want to be? And for heaven’s sake – you really need to have fun with all that Leo. If you aren’t playful – practice!

Chiron in Gemini is in the 12th house. Is your head too much in the clouds? Do you have trouble thinking about this stuff concretely? Then try thinking in the form of PLAY. Be playful. Act out your thoughts – role play. Like trying on new clothes, try some new roles you can play with others. Just for fun. That’s LEO – and you have Leo in abundance.

I hope this helps a bit – at least there is food for thought. I wish you all the best!