Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

In magi astrology assessment and magical ritual are independent. In psychological astrology the magic is not divorced from the assessment.

Thank you, idk about it. As far as I know, psychological astrology is well known as Protestanism of astrology. Or may respectfully inquire about rites to avoid Pluto's doom? Maybe extraminate 4000 cows and eating its brains to acquire Uranus' intelligence? Or may care to share how to eat psycho-active herbals to avoid Neptune's thunder?

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Not exactly, that is magi or Vedic remedies, again keeping the assessment and remedy separate. In psychological astrology there is a potential to use the information itself for transformation of the energy. It seems like gobbledygook because no one is quite training people in the counseling dimension of astrology. Counseling is where magic can happen, where the energy of mind reflecting the rays that have been absorbed and internalized can be altered if desired.
Most astrologers are happy if people just like our comments and then they’ll think *we’re* magic and come back to us.

Brahimis, Tibetian, and Zen Buddhism are very good astrology rites within general common sense (at least my garsp ability from Summa Theologia). However, rites with "Black" Mage, which came from Mesopotamian, Assyrian, Persian, and Egyptian are not helpful. Come on now, are we going to spelling curse to our own teamates for gaining strategic position in our office?

That IS one of the worst problems with mage astrology.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, black magic makes me shudder. We live in a brief moment in time during which social mobility and options for personal mastery are so available and we don’t need that kind of thing. I hope.

But in rough or ungentle hands even traditional astrology can be used by the astrologer to to inflict a kind of psychological curse on the seemingly unfortunate native.

Black magic? Really? Is that even a thing? 😮🙈

Hkk

Account Closed
I think it takes a little crazy to study astrology. Just a little. In small doses the insanity isn't harmful. Lol.

Lmao 😂 when I rang the nhs today regarding my birth time she asked me why and u said so matter of fact ‘it’s for my birth chart’.... lol she went silent for a little while and then said oh ok ...

Blaze

Account Closed
Lmao 😂 when I rang the nhs today regarding my birth time she asked me why and u said so matter of fact ‘it’s for my birth chart’.... lol she went silent for a little while and then said oh ok ...

Haha. I don't talk about astrology to anyone not already involved, so props to you on that.

Hkk

Account Closed
Haha. I don't talk about astrology to anyone not already involved, so props to you on that.

Why’s that? Is it because they think it’s not true? Reason I ask is whenever I mention astrology it’s either funny looks or oh not this again lol

david starling

Why’s that? Is it because they think it’s not true? Reason I ask is whenever I mention astrology it’s either funny looks or oh not this again lol

It's because modern materialistic science has taken over our societal world-view for most. And it says astrology is a left-over, primitive superstition without any connection to the "real world".