Can a relationship work with a bad synastry but good Composite?

ChildOfVenus

for clarity I shall not edit the above

THE TWO ASCENDANTS LEO AND SCORPIO ARE SQUARE then :smile:

Leo ascendant ruler Aries Sun is in aversion/disjunct
to Scorpio ascendant ruler Scorpio Mars assembled with Scorpio Sun Mercury assembly
Aries and Scorpio suns are disjunct/in aversion BUT both are ruled by Mars
the upper portion of the synastry chart is snipped/invisible
BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE TWO MARS ARE ALSO IN AVERSION/DISJUNCT
and so regarding this partially obscured synasty chart
Aquarius Moon trine Libra Moon appears the least challenging aspect
nevertheless check aspects between ruler of Libra Venus
and ruler of Aquarius Saturn
Yeah, It got cut off I was on my cellphone when I uploaded the charts.
Qawx4JkB_o.png

OOtTe9cm_o.png

ElenaJ

for clarity I shall not edit the above

THE TWO ASCENDANTS LEO AND SCORPIO ARE SQUARE then :smile:

Leo ascendant ruler Aries Sun is in aversion/disjunct
to Scorpio ascendant ruler Scorpio Mars assembled with Scorpio Sun Mercury assembly
Aries and Scorpio suns are disjunct/in aversion BUT both are ruled by Mars
the upper portion of the synastry chart is snipped/invisible
BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE TWO MARS ARE ALSO IN AVERSION/DISJUNCT
and so regarding this partially obscured synasty chart
Aquarius Moon trine Libra Moon appears the least challenging aspect
nevertheless check aspects between ruler of Libra Venus
and ruler of Aquarius Saturn

So the descendent rulers are Venus and Saturn, which are mutually in aspect, Venus with Saturn and Saturn with Venus, forming a potent glue to hold them together.

ChildOfVenus

I agree the Synastry has challenges. Perhaps you should think about how you feel when you are with this person and compare that to previous partners then compare the various charts to separate your personal wheat from the chaff.

That said, two together are more than the sum of their parts! Perfection is a chimera that too many waste good time chasing. The composite does indicate great sex (very tight sextile Venus/Jupiter conjunction to mars) among other great things. The neighbors will not appreciate the cries of ecstasy. As far as the South Node conjunct Mars some say a certain amount of tension is necessary.

Evaluate your own natal promise for what relationships can offer you in this life, then look at his and imagine what it feels like when you are together. If you haven't spent much time together, then spend more time together. Nothing makes astrology more meaningful than experiencing it!

Disclaimer: I'm a hopeless romantic for a good Composite!
Thank you 😊

OuterPlanets89

I have questionable Synastry with the girl I've been seeing on/off for 2 years, but the Composite is a powerhouse with lots of Sun/Pluto/Scorpio/5th house. Our Synastry has a lot of squares, so there are often a lot of misunderstandings in communication and emotion, but we always work through it and "transform," even if it's just a friendship now. But it's always had a hard time getting off the ground as a relationship, likely because of those difficult Synastry aspects.

Meanwhile I had insane Synastry with my ex before (conjunctions everywhere), and to say there was a spark would be an understatement. But the Composite was pretty bland and detached, and it fell apart despite both of us thinking it was special initially.