is he seeing this other girl ?

Katyusha

just asking about this guy I like and have been flirty with at uni- he seemed to be quite into me but recently I heard he might be seeing this other girl who is also someone I know - but I have seen no signs at all that they might be.

However, just in case he is attracted to her I would like to keep my dignity and stop pursuing him haha.
So in this I can see that I am Saturn in my own first house in Capricorn so im in a position of strength and he is moon nearly conjunct my ASC which possibly means he is into me?

However, the moon is in detriment so possibly he is feeling like he cant act or doesn't want to?

I have no clue how to find whoever the significator for the other girl is.

Thanks xxx

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 65

waybread

With his significator (the moon) in your first house, he seems interested enough in you, but the moon falls in your sign of Capricorn. Saturn in the first house is one of those indicators of things probably not working out the way you want. The moon makes an exact trine to Venus, who could be this other lady.

Maybe your best bet, if you really like him, is to be friendly and approachable, but not with your heart on your sleeve. If he does get past Venus, the moon's next aspect is a conjunction with Saturn (your significator.) I am not trying to give false hope, but I am not saying it couldn't happen, either.

tikana

he is with someone else
it is not really working out but there is mutual attraction - girl #1
then there is a girl #2 he is more into her

squirrel

he is with someone else
it is not really working out but there is mutual attraction - girl #1
then there is a girl #2 he is more into her

@tikana

how did you determine girl 1 and girl 2? i suppose, one of them is venus, which is the other one? mercury (because of so-me conjunction? or jupiter, because mo separated from ju in the turned 6th? or mars in his house?

thank you in advance!

rafaella

just asking about this guy I like and have been flirty with at uni- he seemed to be quite into me but recently I heard he might be seeing this other girl who is also someone I know - but I have seen no signs at all that they might be.

However, just in case he is attracted to her I would like to keep my dignity and stop pursuing him haha.
So in this I can see that I am Saturn in my own first house in Capricorn so im in a position of strength and he is moon nearly conjunct my ASC which possibly means he is into me?

However, the moon is in detriment so possibly he is feeling like he cant act or doesn't want to?

I have no clue how to find whoever the significator for the other girl is.

Thanks xxx

That other person is Mars on his ASC - yes she is around him, strong mutual reception between them, Moon exalts Mars, he puts her on pedestal, but exaltation do not last for long, its basically infatuation. Moon however is in your 1st house, and in your sign, he likes you more. But Moon is also in detriment, he is vulnerable.

Venus is also you, secondary significator. I think he is attracted to your femininity. Also I notice Sun and Mercury at 5th, Sun is his male planet. I'm thinking he does date a lot or flirt a lot. But the emotional involvement in you is probably something that is out of his comfort zone.

I'm liking the Moon trine Venus, I think play on your charms and he will eat out of your hand. :love:

The only thing is Saturn, you, in detriment of Moon and rx approaching SN. I think you may not be so charmed with him for some reason maybe because this girl is around. Saturn rx suggests you changing your mind about this. I think enjoy the casual fun for now, a deep relationship is probably unlikely right now.

tikana

That other person is Mars on his ASC - yes she is around him, strong mutual reception between them, Moon exalts Mars, he puts her on pedestal, but exaltation do not last for long, its basically infatuation. Moon however is in your 1st house, and in your sign, he likes you more. But Moon is also in detriment, he is vulnerable.

Venus is also you, secondary significator. I think he is attracted to your femininity. Also I notice Sun and Mercury at 5th, Sun is his male planet. I'm thinking he does date a lot or flirt a lot. But the emotional involvement in you is probably something that is out of his comfort zone.

I'm liking the Moon trine Venus, I think play on your charms and he will eat out of your hand. :love:

The only thing is Saturn, you, in detriment of Moon and rx approaching SN. I think you may not be so charmed with him for some reason maybe because this girl is around. Saturn rx suggests you changing your mind about this. I think enjoy the casual fun for now, a deep relationship is probably unlikely right now.

Venus is another girl not cosignif

rafaella

Girl 1-mars
Girl2-venus
Querent is saturn only

So you think there is a 3rd girl? Ok maybe, as I also noticed 5 th house activity. But it's only maybe and not because of Venus but Sun/ Mercury at 5th in a dual sign. To me Venus is querent especially here, as there is a clear significator for the other girl.

Last edited:

tikana

So you think there is a 3rd girl? Ok maybe, as I also noticed 5 th house activity. But it's only maybe and not because of Venus but Sun/ Mercury at 5th in a dual sign. To me Venus is querent especially here, as there is a clear significator for the other girl.

At least 2 other girls