Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

Well having a 29+ sagg Asc id say im more the next sign. I am more Cap ascendant (unfortunately), the sagg is there somewhere but cap takes over.

Plus if i was a sagg asc my ruler would be in my 7th house with a 9 degree wide orb square to venus (which is basically to me unaspected). If im a cap Asc, my ruler saturn sits right next to my virgo sun in my 8th house...which is more like me/ and my life.

As for you you have some sagg somewhere, also capricorn, and i think some scorpio. Even aquarius and gemini or virgo.

conspiracy theorist

In my own case, I've toyed with the theory that having so many progressed planets in Capricorn has resulted in a more dour personality than my natal chart would suggest at first glance. Do you think your progressed edging into Cap not long after your born has the same effect on you? You spent most of your youth with your ascendant in that sign.

Yep, I have 5 planets in Sagittarius. Venus in Cap. Uranus/Neptune conj. Cap. Aquarius Moon. No Scorpio, but "the vibe" might come from Sun/Mercury conj. Pluto & Moon square Pluto.

Chrysalis

How could I forget about progressed planets, I've been reading a book about them the past couple of weeks. Thats what you get for having a mercury retrograde in your chart.

But yes CT that makes perfect sense my Pr Asc is now in Aquarius ...still detached and still now classed as weird and unapproachable. Doesn't help having most personal planets now also in scorpio.

Chrysalis

Well my asc moved into cap when I was one years old ....saturn is in my 8th house conjoined sun at 3 degree virgo square moon.

I obviously don't know how I felt at 1 years of age. But with saturn being then my asc ruler so early on posited in my 8th house it makes perfect sense. I think my birth mum abandoned me at age 2.

Gemini888

In my own case, I've toyed with the theory that having so many progressed planets in Capricorn has resulted in a more dour personality than my natal chart would suggest at first glance. Do you think your progressed edging into Cap not long after your born has the same effect on you? You spent most of your youth with your ascendant in that sign.

Yep, I have 5 planets in Sagittarius. Venus in Cap. Uranus/Neptune conj. Cap. Aquarius Moon. No Scorpio, but "the vibe" might come from Sun/Mercury conj. Pluto & Moon square Pluto.
Could that be how I'm calmer than a typical Aries Asc? My Asc moved to Taurus when I was 5. For years my Sun and Merc moved back and forth between the 1H and 2H, and a few years ago Merc and Venus made an exact conjunction in Gemini (that could explain why for a while I suddenly had more affinity for Gemini). Pluto was involved in a T-square in my natal chart, but as time went on it lost power in my progressed chart, and the power went into the hand of Jupiter. Currently Jupiter is involved in 2 grand cross with Moon, Merc, Venus and Mars.

I'm still a progressed Gemini, but I'm turning into a Cancer soon :whistling:

david starling

Could that be how I'm calmer than a typical Aries Asc? My Asc moved to Taurus when I was 5. For years my Sun and Merc moved back and forth between the 1H and 2H, and a few years ago Merc and Venus made an exact conjunction in Gemini (that could explain why for a while I suddenly had more affinity for Gemini). Pluto was involved in a T-square in my natal chart, but as time went on it lost power in my progressed chart, and the power went into the hand of Jupiter. Currently Jupiter is involved in 2 grand cross with Moon, Merc, Venus and Mars.

I'm still a progressed Gemini, but I'm turning into a Cancer soon :whistling:

Would you say a progressed chart supercedes the natal?

JUPITERASC

Nowhere,
not in the air,
not in the middle of the sea,
not in the innermost of the mountains,
can you escape the consequences of your evil deeds.

Dhammapada Buddhist scripture :smile:

JUPITERASC

Deeds. Good or evil.

Buddhist Logic :smile:

There are many aspects to Buddhist logic
but the following is the main point;
the continuation of material things
and
the continuation of consciousness
are something separate.
Because
the continuation of consciousness is understood through the experience and awareness
that there is clarity in our mind,
it is not something you can actually see,
or experiment with from the outside.
Because in this century people are much more materialistic
it is very difficult to demonstrate to them
this fact of the mind’s continuum,
for them to understand the fact of the mind continuing.
17th Karmapa
source: http://livingthedharma.eu/buddhist-logic/

JUPITERASC

Hmm true! He/she is actually very secretive, your right,
even more secretive than myself.
Im sure JA has some scorpio in them,

as they like to ask for other peoples charts, but never disclose their own.
Generalisation is fun but so unreliable :smile:
i.e.
moderator comments today:

You have to post your chart.

We can't tell you without it.
You're expected to post your chart
if you want it interpreted,
not just birth information.

Ukpoohbear

What stands out to me more is that both Rahu and Waybread use their knowledge to help people, so the scolding and paranoia is secondary to me.