Thoughts on this composite chart?

zipadee

Disclaimer: His birth time isn't correct so don't look at the angles (I apologize, I know they are key).

Thanks!

Attachments

• Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 29

rahu

Banned
hi zipadee

the composite has a favorable stellium of venus/sun/juno. this shows a affection between you and likely you have deeper feelings for him. moon trine to stellium gives a emotional compatibility . and with pallas sextile to both these elements ,he seems to make you feel very special. this aspect ads to your feelings of something bringing you together.
the jupiter/venus and jupiter/sun midpoints are conjunct to mars, so I would think you get along very well. ti seems there is positive emotional connection between you, any you tend to enjoy going out and being around each other. with juno /Jupiter midpoint also conjunct to mars, there is likley a mutual attraction that could make you think that a serious relationship is possible.

with psyche opposed to eros , I have to think that there is a strong romantic feeling between you, though though with Neptune square to these symbols the affection might not be lasting.

one pattern that is problematic is that the node is square to Uranus and the moon. though this shows initially a very strong attraction. this aspect is very unstable the electricity does not usually continue for very long.

though there are very strong feelings of a serious relationship, you must ne careful about getting top attached because the node/uranium indicates the romantic feelings could flee as quickly as the loving feelings came.

it looks to me that you and he could be hot for each other right now, and this affair might be fun for a couple of month or so. but again don't get too attached because ,the hookup is likely to end around april, but until then it looks really like a lot of affection and fun.

but be careful because it is possible that he might start seeing someone else in late April '19 or so.

rahu

zipadee

hi rahu,

Thank you so much for your response. What you said perfectly describes how we are around each other and also the prospective duration of the relationship as well. He's not the kind of person that wants to commit yet we get along very well together, everything almost seems at peace/"right with the world" when I'm around him.

I get the feeling he also knows we get along quite well, but at the same time I know he wouldn't be willing to do anything to actively make an effort for it, it kinda just goes against his nature. I am quite taken with him but you're right, a future just isn't in sight for this relationship. The Uranian square is kind of exactly how it plays out too, I would see him at random times in random places till there was like a literal "spark" that great but then fizzled out as if it was never there. The spark just isn't enough, but I'll enjoy the time I had nonetheless.

But yea, completely spot on.

Thank you so much!

zipadee