Is he annoyed at me or is this ’be mean to keep them keen’

Katyusha

it's about my coworker that I really fancy - just to be clear he hasn't been mean but a bit more sarcastic and detached than usual. I thought he was just in annoyed at me for something or just uninterested and I asked another coworker and he thinks its the playground tactics of being mean to keep them keen. I don't think people even do that anymore!

Anyways looking at this on the positive side I am in his 5th so possibly he's interested and I am exalting him (Mercury in Pisces) so means I fancy him. But then he's in his own 12th (bad) in Scorpio which has nothing to do with merc so not interested.

even though we have a nice trine approaching he's trining venus first - does this mean he fancies another lady?

Also, mutual reception with Mars in his 1st - yet another lady possibly?

and I (merc) am in my fall so I'm not able to do anything about this situation...

All in all my reading is that he's not pissed off but possibly also not very interested in me and is into some other ladies ;(

If someone could tell me if I'm right or wrong that would be great!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_jbjb_jbjb.70997.28058.jpg
    astro_2gw_jbjb_jbjb.70997.28058.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 38

Chrysalis

You/merc and his dispositor/mars or even L6 has just left a square, moons barren and approaching saturn.

Ive got a feeling he knows you like him, maybe you're being too obvious and this is what's making him starting to be detached with you and sarcastic.

Treat em mean to keep em keen, i think you need to start doing this with him and see if his behaviour changes.

Katyusha

You/merc and his dispositor/mars or even L6 has just left a square, moons barren and approaching saturn.

Ive got a feeling he knows you like him, maybe you're being too obvious and this is what's making him starting to be detached with you and sarcastic.

Treat em mean to keep em keen, i think you need to start doing this with him and see if his behaviour changes.

Ooh that's interesting thank you! I kind of thought this but didn't know for sure. Just curious what exactly about this combinatuon you've mentioned shows that he's aware of my feelings?

Chrysalis

Ooh that's interesting thank you! I kind of thought this but didn't know for sure. Just curious what exactly about this combinatuon you've mentioned shows that he's aware of my feelings?

Because of the recent merc/mars square and Jupiter is nocturnal when should be diurnal, infact jups totally out of sect which makes jupiter more malefic, resulting in ignorance, smugness.
Him jup is in a trine with you so he can see you, he's very aware of your presence.
You've also applied to him by dexter aspect, so this has been making it very obvious that you like him, you've not been very subtle.

Katyusha

Thank you for your reading Chrysalis! so you're saying he is not at all attracted anymore...should I give up or there is a little glimmer of hope at some point? :(

Chrysalis

Thank you for your reading Chrysalis! so you're saying he is not at all attracted anymore...should I give up or there is a little glimmer of hope at some point? :(

You've just basically been too blatantly obvious of how much you like him, if he does like you in someway then im sure if you now change the way your being with him...i.e not trying to get his attention, not laughing at his every joke, not trying to start conversations with him, not staring at him or any kind of flirtish behaviour.....ONLY then will you see if he does like you, as if you totally change your way with him, and he then comes for you...then you know he does like you, but if he doesn't even notice, then you know its pointless.

IleneK

Premium Member
it's about my coworker that I really fancy - just to be clear he hasn't been mean but a bit more sarcastic and detached than usual. I thought he was just in annoyed at me for something or just uninterested and I asked another coworker and he thinks its the playground tactics of being mean to keep them keen. I don't think people even do that anymore!

Anyways looking at this on the positive side I am in his 5th so possibly he's interested and I am exalting him (Mercury in Pisces) so means I fancy him. But then he's in his own 12th (bad) in Scorpio which has nothing to do with merc so not interested.

even though we have a nice trine approaching he's trining venus first - does this mean he fancies another lady?

Yes

Also, mutual reception with Mars in his 1st - yet another lady possibly?

and I (merc) am in my fall so I'm not able to do anything about this situation...

that is correct

All in all my reading is that he's not pissed off but possibly also not very interested in me and is into some other ladies ;(

that is correct

If someone could tell me if I'm right or wrong that would be great!

He/Jupiter is interested in someone else: exalted Venus, which applies to an exact partile trine to Jup. He likes you/Merc by reception, but he is interested in her.