Donald Trump will be impeached.

david starling

newsweek-magazine-hillary-clinton-madam-president-early-even-before-elections.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Hillary IS the Popular Vote President by a substantial margin, and the choice of We the People of the United States of America.

The fact that she has no say in running the country is symbolic of the fact that We the People have no say in how this country is governed.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Speaking of Joe Biden, he might pick Kamala Harris, he kept his promise to have a female running mate and now, a person of color is considered. Kamala Harris is African-American (Jamaican) and Asian (Indian) from the SF Bay area, CA (Oakland). Together, Biden will pick up a huge majority of female, black and other minority, and LGBT voters in the 2020 election.

piercethevale

except Jimmy Carter
Trump: the only president to never had political or executive experience in US history. He used his celebrity status, personality and wealth to get "elected" by the people. And he's another Republican whose presidencies causes crisis and failed to resolve problems: imagine Nixon, Ford, Reagan and the Bush family - all into one...not your (grand) parents' Republican party (Eisenhower 1950s).
Nixon was not a bad president.. a bit overly paranoid towards the end, but Nixon gave us OSHA, the Environmental Protection Agency, Increased te number of National Parks and more protection to keep them from being exploited... all of which, unfortunately, has been mostly undone or rendered inert since He left office... and, as it has oft been said, "Only Nixon could go to China". He was a great diplomat.
I have to concede that his proposed Senate Bill 1 was about the most Orwellian piece of legislation ever proposed at the time but He truly loved his country and was always, since He was a kid, a "team player"...in other words He was willing to sacrifice everything He had for the good of his team mates, his fellow countrymen. He was a very intelligent man but not exceptionally so. He couldn't always see "the writing on the wall"... or if He did, He didn't always understand it.
He didn't plan the Watergate break in, He wasn't even aware of it until after the fact, but rather than drag this nation through an ugly and potentially dis-unifying impeachment process, He had the sensibility, the courage, and the dignity to resign.
Eisenhower was a great president. He gave us our Interstate highways and warned us of the "Military Industrial Complex"... unfortunately that complex pulled a coup in November of 1963.

A crazy as many believe the group known as "QAnon" may sound to be, there is something to their beliefs...imho.
When He tweeted, "March on your Capital and protect the second amendment" that wasn't "crazy" talking, tweetin', that was a brash move by a man who has realized that the Oval Office is really under the control of a "Shadow Gov't" and whom has to play along, but also knows just how much He can get away with short of it costing him his own life...

We'll never really know how great a president J.F.K. was or might have eventually proven himself to be... politically He may have been a "saint", but as to his personal life and morally He wasn't one to be admired. Nixon was a man of great moral integrity, a Quaker... how true to that faith He was I can't say, there aren't many of us left around that have that faith in our family history going back to before this nation was created. If a politician is going to "pose" as some Christian, He would do much better, politically, to choose one of the mainstream sects.
From all that I have read about him He was truly one from Quaker upbringing and a, most very, moral man. He loved his wife dearly, his family, and country just as dearly and never cheated on his marriage... and wouldn't have cheated on his fellow countrymen. Yes, He was a Republican and of course the Democrats are said to be the "party of and for the 'workingman" [workingperson, to be politically corrected, but Nixon was born about four generations ago, and I'm trying to keep this in context to His time] but it was Nixon that managed to finally get legislation passed protecting the working people on the job proposing two bills before Congress in 1969, which eventually led to Congrss proposing and passing two of its own, which led to the creation of O.S.H.A.... when president Johnson had failed to do so before him.

As for Nixon's efforts in favor of Mother Nature:
From, Time.com,
As 1970 dawned, with American concerns about the War in Vietnam no longer dominating headlines, concerns about the environment became a further priority for the president. “It is literally now or never,” Nixon said at the time. “A major goal for the next ten years for this country must be to restore the cleanliness of the air, the water, the broader problem of population congestion, transport and the like.”
In his State of the Union address delivered that January, he underscored the point:

"The great question of the seventies is, shall we surrender to our surroundings, or shall we make our peace with nature and begin to make reparations for the damage we have done to our air, to our land, and to our water?

Restoring nature to its natural state is a cause beyond party and beyond factions. It has become a common cause of all the people of this country. It is a cause of particular concern to young Americans, because they more than we will reap the grim consequences of our failure to act on programs which are needed now if we are to prevent disaster later.

Clean air, clean water, open spaces-these should once again be the birthright of every American. If we act now, they can be.

We still think of air as free. But clean air is not free, and neither is clean water. The price tag on pollution control is high. Through our years of past carelessness we incurred a debt to nature, and now that debt is being called."

Nixon followed his State of the Union with a special message to Congress in which he put forth more than a dozen orders and 23 requests to address problems like automobile emission standards. (Critics noted, however, that some major problems, like enforcement, were largely ignored.) One problem, however, was that as awareness of various aspects of pollution had come to attention, different agencies and offices had popped up to address them. That separation was a mismatch with a scale of the problem and the reality of the environment’s interconnectedness.

And so, in the summer of 1970, Nixon issued the dryly titled Reorganization Plan 3, which provided for the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency, reflecting the new understanding of ecology and the environment’s status as a system. In doing so, he told Congress that it was clear that the piecemeal development of environmental agencies would no longer serve such a large project.

“Our national government today is not structured to make a coordinated attack on the pollutants which debase the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the land that grows our food. Indeed, the present governmental structure for dealing with environmental pollution often defies effective and concerted action,” he said. “Despite its complexity, for pollution control purposes the environment must be perceived as a single, interrelated system. Present assignments of departmental responsibilities do not reflect this interrelatedness.”
[Unquote]

...and Trump has done much to undo a lot that the EPA has accomplished and I despise Him for that... but, I have to go along with what, actor, James Woods said about the man.
Actor James Woods is said to have the highest I.Q. of any actor in Hollywood, or is at least among the three [the other two, last time I checked...which was some years ago and another generation of actors has come along since then...but I'm talking I.Q.'s in the over 180 range and possibly over 200... are Tommy Lee Jones and Sharon Stone. When they get that high it's really hard to determine just exactly how much more intelligent they are than everyone else...but, of course, those old I.Q. tests are now considered to have been flawed and racially skewed.]
J-Woods.png

... as for every president since Nixon... FAIL...ACROSS THE BOARD ... imho
[late edit; I'm always forgetting Jimmy Carter...He wasn't succh a complete failure, not as much as all the others, anyways.]
but it is time for history to be set right about the legacy of Richard Nixon, He was one of the greatest presidents We had in the 20th century, of all time for that matter... at least in the "Top Ten".

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and I forgot to mention that it was Nixon that brought the North and the South together finally and managed to get anti-segregation legislation passed.
He is overlooked by most historians as to whom the credit should go to, but if you do some research on the matter you'll find that they all agree only NIxon made it possible.
'nuff said.

CapAquaPis

...and I forgot to mention that it was Nixon that brought the North and the South together finally and managed to get anti-segregation legislation passed.
He is overlooked by most historians as to whom the credit should go to, but if you do some research on the matter you'll find that they all agree only NIxon made it possible.
'nuff said.

Like Goldwater and Reagan, Nixon was a Westerner or West Coaster (CA is an extension of the North, or East coast) to unite the country in all four directions then. In the last half a century, the Southern states became a majority GOP by Nixon's "southern strategy" to get them from not being dominated by the party of Dixie: the Democrats, for a century after the Confederacy's defeat in the civil war. Richard Nixon was raised a Quaker in the L.A. area town of Whittier and as a Los Angeles County attorney, he defended minority clients in the 1940s when his clients turned to Nixon to have their civil rights protected: i.e. African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Japanese-Americans and Jewish-Americans.

david starling

Like Goldwater and Reagan, Nixon was a Westerner or West Coaster (CA is an extension of the North, or East coast) to unite the country in all four directions then. In the last half a century, the Southern states became a majority GOP by Nixon's "southern strategy" to get them from not being dominated by the party of Dixie: the Democrats, for a century after the Confederacy's defeat in the civil war. Richard Nixon was raised a Quaker in the L.A. area town of Whittier and as a Los Angeles County attorney, he defended minority clients in the 1940s when his clients turned to Nixon to have their civil rights protected: i.e. African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Japanese-Americans and Jewish-Americans.

Nixon was a Liberal Democrat by current standards, and Clinton was a moderate Republican.

The Trumpublicans consider the Moderates like Mitt to be "RINOS".

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hillary IS the Popular Vote President by a substantial margin, and the choice of We the People of the United States of America.

The fact that she has no say in running the country is symbolic of the fact that We the People have no say in how this country is governed.

LOL... WHOOOOPS
What is the date on that, my magnify app isn't working correctly at this time.

Considering how much tampering with the ballots the Democrats were being revealed to have been involved with before the investigations were halted, who can say whom really did get the majority of the popular vote... but do we have to keep going over why we have an Electoral College in the first place...?

There's a video, on youtube, that was made of Bill Clinton talking to Rep. Paul Ryan [unknowingly to either] backstage just before Rep. Paul is to give a speech,, in which Bill is telling him why and how to go out there and denounce Social Security.
The Clinton's are nothing more than greedy, back stabbing, opportunists that will throw anyone under the bus for their own agenda.

Imho... they are downright despicably evil and I believe they are responsible for some, if not all, of the suspicious deaths attributed to their influence and, or, involvement.

Get ready for four more years of MAGA [Make America Gripe, Again] because the "Stars" are saying it's going to be Donald Trump this November... and not the ones in Hollywood, either... well, maybe some of them... James Woods is probably saying so.

What I initially have seen for 2024 and beyond for the rest of this coming decade scared me... so much so, that I haven't attempted to look into it again since.
Tumultuous times ahead, mi Amigo's. It's the Uranus conj Neptune generation that will have to step up to make the changes...sweep all the older generations planned agendas aside like so much crumbs left on the table.
The NWO had an agenda that depended on Hilary getting elected... wise up to it. [The Democratic Party quit being the "Workingman's Party" in the late 1980's early 1990's]
I fear for Trump's well being after He does get re-elected... the NWO gang will start getting very desperate to get their agenda irrevocably accomplished before his term is over... failing that they will go after the White House by pulling out all the stops in 2024. This younger generation I speak of, the Uranus conj. Neptune people... born between 1987 and 2000, are just entering their 30's and they will all be voting in this presidential election and should be a formidable force... depending on how many of their own they can get elected to political offices these next four years... by 2024.

Encourage them, support them, try to guide them when needed but don't be overt about it and always remain subtle and respectful. They are a most savy lot and see through b.s. like they have X-ray vision, or something... History has proven them to be the generation that comes along that always, truly, shakes things up and brings about great changes.
That Uranus ~ Neptune conjunction was in Capricorn,, by the Tropical Zodiac but it was really in Sagittarius by the Sidereal.
What my fav. astrological authors, [other than Dane Rudhyar, but Dane never wrote a general handbook for natal astrological interpretation] Frances Sakoian and Louis S. Acker wrote about this generation in their "Astrologers Handbook",
....takes place about every 171 years... [during which] the incarnation of... highly developed souls... introduce new philosophies and political and social systems and thus further man's evolution. [They are] ...attuned to the subtle forces of nature and the unfolding of intuitive potentials... are influenced by superphysical forces related to the Sign and... House in which the conjunction is found. [subject to what planets aspecting the conj. are also involved, etc.] ...have keen imaginations... originality and insight... emotional and mental sensitivity, especially in regard to the affairs ruled by the planets, Signs, and Houses affected by the conjunction. ...
In its highest expression this conjunction is manifested as the synthesis of Divine Wisdom and Divine Love."
[Unquote]
Divine Wisdom and Divine Love... .:love::joyful:

I implore all to let the past go, write this coming November's election off... it's a done deal.
Focus on the next four and a half years, set aside your own hopes and dreams and instead put that energy to use helping this next generation achieve theirs.
They do need some guidence... after all the "History" they have been taught in school is for the most part b.s., for one thing. Many have been indoctrinated by institutions promoting false spiritual values and beliefs, as well. [More than just promoting... putting "the fear of God" into their minds... eternal h*lls, absolution of all karmic debt with just a vow, only this one life to get it right, otherwise....you're not worthy to begin with...that kind of s***] ...admit to them, "Yes, we f**ked up with your education and religious upbringing [for the most part...some of you were cool...imho] but we're going to help you make it right from this time here on".

I, for one, certainly don't want to leave the world as it presently is as our legacy to future generations.

From this time forward let us all have as our only political/sociological agenda, in common, to help these young-uns create the world THEY envision and want to live in.

[...and I just hate having to post anything while Mercury is retrograde, but what must be said, must be said... but I will post this again after Mercury has gone direct, too... and hope that it balances out... maybe I have to post it twice thereafter?]

Last edited:

david starling

It's simple: The Electoral College was a demand by the Confederacy to prevent an Anti-Slavery President, in exchange for them joining the Union. Justify it philosophically anyway you like, but at the time, that's what it was about. And, it worked, up until the election of LIncoln.

With the Electoral College, each State elects its own President. Trump LOST the Popular Vote, no question about it.

JUPITERASC

From Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton:
"....COUP: Docs and testimony show :smile:
Obama set in motion a seditious, malicious conspiracy
against President Trump
Obama directed, like wind-up toys, Comey
and FBI at Trump and General Flynn.
Huge @JudicialWatch interview with Lou Dobbs..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo-0_4vaUJM

Obama MUST be Questioned about #ObamaGate
Targeting of Trump, Mike Flynn: POTUS HAS to Take Action!

piercethevale

I was never aware of a single Quaker meeting house in Southern California when I grew up there. I seriously doubt that there was a single one. Like I wrote, Quakers were a very rare breed by the 20th century. Most had had their lands confiscated during the American Revolution, from what I've heard and read...and run off to Canada... as they assisted the wounded for both sides of the conflict and refused to pay a war tax...being the avowed pacifists they were. As I have written a number of times before, my own ancestor became a Free Quaker and fought in the Revolution for the Virginia Regiment, they fought in the Civil War as well... and not for the North... but were anti slavery, so it was an issue of "States' rights" with them. What I did just only recently learn since I last wrote anything of it is that the Rev. War veteran's mother, my 7 x's great grandmother, was a Mennonite,. Her father was Dutch, and I've mentioned before about the Mennonites that fought despite the religion being avowed pacifist, about the Mennonite Bishop, Christian Funk, and the 52 that took up arms at his urging and became forever more known as the "Funkites"... apparently my Quaker ancestor, of a Mennonite mother, heard on of the Bishop Funk's sermons as well... and thus why He chose to take up arms.
I also learned, just two evenings ago, that the Hough's [my mother was a Hough] that came to Pennsylvania in 1683 [Richard Hough {"The first settler of Bucks County"} was a close, intimate, friend of Wm. Penn's] had emigrated to England from Holland in around 1600, thus I am far more Dutch that I had thought before, and I wasn't aware of any Dutch until recently as I just wrote. In addition, I've since learned the makeup of my DNA and have learned that I am multi racial a combination of White, Black, Red, and Yellow ancestry... the "Mongolian DNA" was a complete surprise... predominately White, yes, but still a racial mix of at least four of the five possible. Scientists are still unable to discern most DNA that originated with the "Brown" race, [that which is alleged to have originated on the lost continent of Lemuria, or Oz, as some will call it, and the same for much of that of the Red race as not enough of that race have had their DNA analyzed at this time. Thus I likely have more Red racial DNA than was stated in the analysis. Both the Black and Red racial DNA was reported to be about 0.75%, the Mongolian considerably higher...and a great deal...far more than most people...Neanderthal DNA... which was another complete surprise as I had thought they were all long extinct and apparently so did most all scientists, until just this past decade, i'm told. Another surprise is that geneticists currently consider the Neanderthals to be genetically superior to Homo Sapiens... but there are, allegedly, no pure Neanderthals left in existence... at least all of this is the present scientific opinion/conclusion..delusion, or what have you... as I think we all know how those "conclusions" are about as lasting as last years snowfall.]

It has been "hip" to bash Nixon since the 1970's...we have the media to thank for that...while it wasn't all owned by a select few then as it is now, most of it was owned by people of a certain religious affiliation and Nixon greatly offended them when it was revealed on those "tapes" that he said the words "those Jewish bastards"... that was Nixon's greatest mistake, politically... both saying that and not getting rid of that tape once he had... otherwise it's likely that He may have finished his term in office... not accounting for how the Watergate incident may have proceeded to unfold.
Had Nixon finished his term, we wouldn't have had Gerald Ford as president and a Rockefeller as V.P. and Ronald Reagan might have very well been passed over come 1982 and we wouldn't have had the Bush's in office?
A lot of conjecture, for sure.. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda [C.W.S.]
Goldwater wanted to nuke the N. Vietnamese [Goldwater Jr. was the congressman for my hometown and surrounding areas... until He got busted for cocaine possession... {Q. How come Dubya got away with that s***...and such to the degree of abuse of which left him in a mental state as such He is?... not to mention being awol from the National Guard? A. family $$$$}]
There has been far more political intrigue that harmed Americans by previous presidents that history, as it is presently taught in schools, will mention or even allow to be alluded to. Roosevelt is said to have known beforehand of the Japanese intent to bomb Pearl Harbor... deliberately enticed it by having all those battleships there at the same time. The Spanish American war was one of purpose on false pretenses... the battleship Maine blew up because of faulty design... it was all about acquisition of Spanish territories in the New World and the Pacific... Lincoln committed many war crimes, including hiring the Russian navy to help blockade Southern ports for an over extended Union Navy...which was illegal by the Constitution... the Alaska purchase was a cover-up as to wjy the Russians were given all those millions in U.S. dollars ...not to mention He violated States rights to begin with... Texas was never ratified as a State by Congress... still hasn't been to this day. It was a few votes shy at the outbreak of the Civil War and Texas, upon entering an agreement to become a State in the Union from being its own Republic, put a stipulation in the agreement that it could leave the Union at any time for any reason it found to be fit. Thus Texas is an independent nation illegally occupied by the United States since April 1865.

There is a lot of dark history of the U.S.A. that isn't taught in schools...
...and what do you believe hit the Pentagon on 9/11 and what cause building 9 W.T.C. to collapse...and the twin towers too, for that matter? ...and how about all those W.M.D.'s Iraq was said to have had?
...and why did we invade Iraq in the first place when all the alleged hi-jackers were supposedly Saudi's?
...not to mention how among you Americans, my fellow Yanks, actually believes a plane full of Americans is going to allow a few, all too obvious, foreigners take over a jet airplane with box-cutters... WITH BOX CUTTERS, FOR CHRIZESAKES...!?!?!?
If it was a plane full of girl scouts maybe...but even that is somewhat unlikely.... maybe if they were all under 10 years old.:rolleyes:

What really peeves me, is that no investigation into all of the discrepancies in the official gov't explanation for 9/11 was ever made yet the Democrats spent so much time and energy the last four years alleging there was something amiss with Trump getting elected... .not even one single discrepancy.

There ought to be a Congressional Medal for Cowardice... and it should be awarded to every member of the U.S. congress that was or has presently been in office since 2002... with the possible exceptions of Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard... imho.

That "swamp" needs more than just draining...it needs to be permanently filled in.

Last edited: