Should I apply for this role at my former employer?

LostinPhilly

Hi all,

I have recently come across an interesting position at my former employer of 3 years. I left this time last year and would like to go back at some stage. The role is quite different from my previous role with the company, but it is one I am qualified for and would highly be interested in.

astro-2gw-should-i-apply-to-this-job-hr-71394-124528.png

Thank you.

katydid

I like that you, Venus, is exalted in Taurus and in an applying trine to Jupiter and Mars.

But that applying conjunction to Uranus from the Moon does give me pause. What does that mean?

aquarius7000

Hi,

If the job is healthcare related... you stand a chance as Venus (you) are applying to Jupiter 6th house ruler in a trine.

If not, then doesn't look good... given that 10th ruler, the Moon, is clearly in the house of the other applicants... the 7th, literally meaning that the job will go to them.

LostinPhilly

Hi,

If the job is healthcare related... you stand a chance as Venus (you) are applying to Jupiter 6th house ruler in a trine.

If not, then doesn't look good... given that 10th ruler, the Moon, is clearly in the house of the other applicants... the 7th, literally meaning that the job will go to them.

No, it's not healthcare related. It's finance (banking).

Aria Venue

i would say yes.A should i? question is not the same as i will i? so this job is an exalted moon( as in her dignities has power), you are in mutual reception and venus is about to aspect essential benefic jupiter which either way collects both venus and moon.However keep in mind that as venus being in moon's exaltation perhaps there are things over this position that you overestimate and you see more rosy as they actually are (as a hint previously moon find saturn as essential malefic and then aspects mercury as accidental malefic l12, she conjucts uranus treated as a fixed star uranus is not an astrological planet, neither a fixed star, as once more a metaphorical indication for sudden disruptions, pollux on mc).Still moon is angular (though in a different sign from dc) and in her dignities, so it seems a good job and as in taurus fixed-steady also.
So overall if we move venus its a positive desision overall and you have nothing to lose if you apply.The fact that venus is located in the unfortunate 8th house besides indicative of your worry , could be also related to this type of job as finance-banking-other's people's money, seeing also moon in 7th (related to financial instution, banks etc...also)

Last edited: