will he approach me? do I stand a chance?

Paolinab

Hello lovelies! :happy:

I recently went to my local gym to get in shape, and there is a guy there that I like! :wink: I know his name, because they were talking with my instructor and I heard, but we have not actually spoken... I cast this horary chart yesterday to see if he would be interested in getting to know me, if he will try to approach me as a man. (I think he is really pretty, and dont believe he would ever look at me. :innocent:)

Here I present you the chart:
What do you guys think?

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=22&narozeni_mesic=2&narozeni_rok=2020&narozeni_hodina=02&narozeni_minuta=24&narozeni_sekunda=00&narozeni_city=Heraklion%2C%20Greece&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Heraklion&narozeni_stat_hidden=GR&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=undefined&narozeni_podstat_hidden=undefined&narozeni_input_hidden=Heraklion%2C%20Greece&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Heraklion&narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Heraklion&narozeni_sirka_stupne=35&narozeni_sirka_minuty=20&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=25&narozeni_delka_minuty=9&narozeni_delka_smer=0&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=regiomontanus&hid_fortune=1&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_chiron=1&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=1&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&tolerance_paral=1.2&zmena_nastaveni=1&aktivni_tab&dominanta_metoda=1&dominanta_rulership=1&fbclid=IwAR3vhJc0z88BjhIhn-KyXkgU_Bl8KI9XzVb8Taefz4w5DoANuILORgkCP8A#tabs_redraw