Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Takeaways from the Republican attitude during the Senate Impeachment "trial" :

1) DON'T try to confuse us with the facts we've agreed to ignore.
2) No matter what the EVIDENCE shows or what ANYONE says, he DIDN'T do it.
3) And, even if he DID do it, and even if it WAS against Constitutional law, SO WHAT?
:lol::andy::smile:

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

02/02/2020 - the first palindrome in 909 years, last one was 11/11/1111, next one is in 101 years on 12/12/2121. A palindrome is a sequence of numbers that can be read the same forwards and backwards.

ynnest

Would you like to tell me about your spiritual awakening and how you first came to realize about the matrix?

Spiritual Awakening? Yes I woke up this morning from my dream I had about a ridiculous matrix theory story that a guy named ynnest wrote about on an as-trollogy-forum a while ago.

What a douch!

Y

Ukpoohbear

Spiritual Awakening? Yes I woke up this morning from my dream I had about a ridiculous matrix theory story that a guy named ynnest wrote about on an as-trollogy-forum a while ago.

What a douch!

Y

You must have took the blue pill. It's a personal thing for people, especially the spiritual awakening part but I would especially like to talk about the matrix theory! But even that is personal, although it shouldn't be. Was is there to hide from, fear of persecution? I guess the main thing is consciousness is raised, so it shouldn't harm the Light by not talking about it. I just like hearing different theories.

I'm on the Light side, contrary to how we first were introduced to each other.

ynnest

You must have took the blue pill. It's a personal thing for people, especially the spiritual awakening part but I would especially like to talk about the matrix theory! But even that is personal, although it shouldn't be. Was is there to hide from, fear of persecution? I guess the main thing is consciousness is raised, so it shouldn't harm the Light by not talking about it. I just like hearing different theories.

I'm on the Light side, contrary to how we first were introduced to each other.

Its like you are sitting on a brown chair with leather strings hanging down from it in a pithole on the south east of Mexicos cost and I can barely see and hear you from the clouds my bear! I am fading away!

I am fading away!

Y

Ukpoohbear

Its like you are sitting on a brown chair with leather strings hanging down from it in a pithole on the south east of Mexicos cost and I can barely see and hear you from the clouds my bear! I am fading away!

I am fading away!

Y

Your description doesn’t sound very pleasant. So far my spiritual experiences have all been pleasant. It’s the dark nights of the soul, or the shredding of ego, which hasn’t been pleasant. I imagine the matrix can be unpleasant too, especially when you can see demons and the darkness take form. I haven’t seen anything unpleasant spiritually yet.

Unless you count when I took a strong dose of salvia and saw humans lined up like in a factory and a zip coming closer swallowing us up. In real-life, I tried to exit the hallucination by walking from room to room closing the doors behind me with a scared look in my eyes. Thankfully salvia trips only last for about half an hour.

JUPITERASC

In ancient Greek religion and mythology
the Moirai
Ancient Greek: Μοῖραι, "lots, destinies, apportioners"
are often known in English as the Fates :smile:

JUPITERASC

in cultures that descend from the Proto-Indo-European culture.
Their number became fixed at three :smile:
Clotho "spinner"
Lachesis "allotter"
and Atropos "the unturnable", a metaphor for death.

JUPITERASC

They are independent
at the helm of necessity
directing fate
watching that the fate assigned to every being by eternal laws
might take its course without obstruction :smile: