Chat Thread

Lykanized

I use the sky map on astro.com it also shows latitude so I can tell you yours if you give me your info.
Well I can't find it and I'm curious so July 22, 1993. Corpus Christi, Texas. 9:55am

And I don't know what you consider highly Neptunal. I suppose I'm mildly Neptunal via aspects and contras/parallels. It's in Capricorn trine moon and Mars, opposite Mercury, inconjunct Venus, sextile Pluto, conjunct Uranus. But it's not angular. in my 5th house

Lykanized

In theory I should be Venusian. It's my highest planet in elevation, angular aspects, and the apex of my yod, but I've never been much of a relationship talk girl unless it's the deeper ****

Lykanized

What do you mean by ‘deeper ****’ ?
You know what? Now that I read back that sounds kind of judgmental. I actually love talking about anything but you said 'silly'. Sometimes people accuse me of overanalyzing things lol, and I know some people don't like that. But I tend to veer between being very playful and joking around, lighthearted,...and being more piercing and analyzing
Do you have Aries mars?
Nah, Virgo. But my Mars is in my first house. That possibly may make me come off like a faux Aries Mars

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Yep, I'm a lesbian. Although I've had sex with men because I'm a mess and sometimes impulsive and I'm discovering how unhealthy my Venus is. That's why I have to stay away from sex and dating altogether right now lol

I have absolutely no desire to be with my ex again. That was a while ago. I'm not sure why I dreamed of her. It wasn't pleasurable. I felt more shame than anything like she was invading my privacy and I didn't know why the hell she was there

I'll keep fantasizing about women, but that's all. just fantasies. I have to draw boundaries right now. Yep. boundaries

Did you have feelings for that friend?

Like, Romantically? No. I have no romantic desires anymore. Couldn't care less at this point.

However, she is (was?) an amazing friend. Like, you couldn't have asked for more. Very dear and special to me. Unfortunate circumstances made it difficult that conflict with our own issues at the time. Our moons are opposite. Probably the first opposite mooner I ever got along with and truly adored.

ConfusedCrab

You know what? Now that I read back that sounds kind of judgmental. I actually love talking about anything but you said 'silly'. Sometimes people accuse me of overanalyzing things lol, and I know some people don't like that. But I tend to veer between being very playful and joking around, lighthearted,...and being more piercing and analyzing

Nah, Virgo. But my Mars is in my first house. That possibly may make me come off like a faux Aries Mars
Mines Taurus in 1st house.

Ya!!! We are faux Aries :p

My taurus rising is also in the first house..... :eek:
Even worse lol

What’s your most packed house?

& no not judgmental at all just the word ‘deep’ tends to spark my curiosity.

Lykanized

Like, Romantically? No. I have no romantic desires anymore. Couldn't care less at this point.

However, she is (was?) an amazing friend. Like, you couldn't have asked for more. Very dear and special to me. Unfortunate circumstances made it difficult that conflict with our own issues at the time. Our moons are opposite. Probably the first opposite mooner I ever got along with and truly adored.
No romantic desires at all? Well more peace for you lmfao. I have strong romantic desire myself it's just that every single time I act upon my romantic desires, something goes wrong and I know it's all about something I need to work on in myself

Friends are beautiful. I don't have many myself. I have a hard time getting close to people. I think if you find someone like that, someone you feel such a connection to, it's worth trying for another chance. I don't believe there are any interpersonal conflicts that can't be resolved with mutual understanding and the best part is that once you get through some kind of block or conflict, you're even closer than you were before

I say you should try to talk to her again and work things out, whatever happened. I'm sure she'll respond to you in her own time, maybe she had to think about things and she'll come back

Ru33erDucky

Banned
No romantic desires at all? Well more peace for you lmfao. I have strong romantic desire myself it's just that every single time I act upon my romantic desires, something goes wrong and I know it's all about something I need to work on in myself

Friends are beautiful. I don't have many myself. I have a hard time getting close to people. I think if you find someone like that, someone you feel such a connection to, it's worth trying for another chance. I don't believe there are any interpersonal conflicts that can't be resolved with mutual understanding and the best part is that once you get through some kind of block or conflict, you're even closer than you were before

I say you should try to talk to her again and work things out, whatever happened. I'm sure she'll respond to you in her own time, maybe she had to think about things and she'll come back

Oh, I have romantic desires, I just don't want to partake in any of that jazz now. Life is too consuming and I just have far too much work to do.

That's not to say I wouldn't want to pursue her in a heartbeat. She's an amazing woman and extremely desirable. She's ambitious, determined, and independent. She has a desired future and works hard for it. She's driven and smart. Hilarious; at least to me. Her sense of humour is nothing short but incredible. She's artistic (a musician) while pursuing to be a lawyer. Her character is very empathetic but stern and forward. There are no games to be played with her. Amazing emotional intelligence. On top of that, she's religious, cultured, sensible, and rich with passion. She's always fun; philosophical; the works. Very sexy. A man's dream girl.

Sadly, the house my Venus sits makes me very prone to a great desire for love and a family. So, not being in a relationship is a bit of a downer. However, I have loads of friends. I'm always invited here and there. I'm much of an introvert, so I don't go out that often; and alongside that, I'm super busy.

Why do you have issues getting close to people? I, personally, don't like to open up emotionally. 99% of my friends don't see my emotional side (outside of affection and compassion). I've been through hell and back and back again. It really does a number on you; but also helps you grow as a person. People who I have opened up to, or watched my journey tell me I should write a book once I'm finished here so that others in difficult situations can be motivated.

One issue getting close to people is that once you develop that deep emotional bond, it makes it ever-so difficult to recover off the inevitable loss.

I plan on trying to talk to her in the future. Give a month or so here. That's what a wonderful person said about the horary chart I posted. I think the timing would be great, so I can show her just how positive of an impact she had on my life. I love her to pieces.

Last edited:

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Man alive, a Scorpio ascendant doesn't necessarily need to be beautiful by some set "standard", they always give off this gorgeous vibe.

Last edited: