Donald Trump will be impeached.

Dirius

Children are a complicated subject in politics because they aren’t fully functional responsible people.

True. It happens in every discussion, children are always the issue. This is why you need to plan ahead. The truth is that there is no way to enforce that policy without these consequences, which are indeed sad, yet necessary.

katydid

A simpler view is to point out that, whenever a person goes to jail he/she does get separated from his/her children in the same manner, which I do presume is also traumatic for the children. And this happens globally.

I think the problem comes from the fact that the Trump administration did not anticipate in preparing suitable accomodations for the children (who indeed are blameless of this), and are simply lodging them in what appears to be cells for criminals.

Its all about the "image" of watching 4 year olds walking around with a number written in their chest, crying because they can't see their parents, following orders from strange people while being hold in whats pretty much a cell, with a bunch of other strange children. Personally, I think it is horrible for the child.

While the goverment is doing its duty, and this is no different from what goes on in any part of the world when someone goes to jail, the goverment didn't really make any effort to prevent this. In the end, the goverment does suck at everything they do.

The US government had family detainment centers for this use, while their cases were being reviewed.

Protesters demanded they be closed down. And we began 'catch and release' policies instead of following the laws as written.

That created a situation where we were soon flooded with thousands of adults bringing children, who they claim are their own. We really have no idea if they are all biologically related or not.

HOWEVER, the majority of 'children' crossing the border are sent on their own, with no parents along. So who is really separating these families?

Dirius

The US government had family detainment centers for this use, while their cases were being reviewed.

Protesters demanded they be closed down. And we began 'catch and release' policies instead of following the laws as written.

That created a situation where we were soon flooded with thousands of adults bringing children, who they claim are their own. We really have no idea if they are all biologically related or not.

HOWEVER, the majority of 'children' crossing the border are sent on their own, with no parents along. So who is really separating these families?

You may notice katy, that I did not make a negative comment on the actual separation, which would be normal under any circumstance of an adult going to jail. But rather the facility issue. It is also fair to point out many are not "kids" but young adults ofg 16-17 years old.

I wasn't aware of the family detainment centers. What year were they closed down? (so I can google them). But in any case, this is what I point out of not planning ahead, considering you would be re-enforcing laws that for long would have been ignored, the Trump administration should have prevented this PR backlash.

AppLeo

True. It happens in every discussion, children are always the issue. This is why you need to plan ahead. The truth is that there is no way to enforce that policy without these consequences, which are indeed sad, yet necessary.

Sterilize all people with an IQ below 115 :lol:

david starling

You may notice katy, that I did not make a negative comment on the actual separation, which would be normal under any circumstance of an adult going to jail. But rather the facility issue. It is also fair to point out many are not "kids" but young adults ofg 16-17 years old.

I wasn't aware of the family detainment centers. What year were they closed down? (so I can google them). But in any case, this is what I point out of not planning ahead, considering you would be re-enforcing laws that for long would have been ignored, the Trump administration should have prevented this PR backlash.

Trump will cave on this one, and then play the hero. Like you said, a bad 80's t.v. series. :sleeping:

Peter Fonda is a perfect example of the typical Democrat suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. The more Trump succeeds, the more unhinged and deranged the Loony Left gets.

But Fonda's remarks are even more vile, not only about Barron Trump but Sarah Sanders and Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen. A typical feminist man in Hollywood. Be sure to scroll down to read all his uncensored Twitter threats you won't find anywhere else. Secret Service will be paying him a visit. He will claim he's addicted to opioids.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/m...peter-fonda-threatens-to-kidnap-barron-trump/

unique_astrology

tRump's latest reversal is his largest smackdown yet. A major miscalculation by this con man. It may mark the beginning of the end (could take another 18 or 19 months) for his term in office.
You don't split families up over a misdemeanor. Major miscalculation.
There is still good in the world. We tend to lose sight of it at times like these. Here is a dose of it to sooth this current assault on our hearts and minds.

Watch the children.

Nana Mouskouri - Song for Liberty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dma4r9ymDC4

"When you sing I'm singing with you liberty
When you cry I cry with you in sorrow
When you suffer I'm praying for you liberty
For your struggles will bring us a new tomorrow
Days of sad darkness and fear must one day crumble
For the force of your kindness and love make them tremble
When you sing I'm singing with you liberty
In the void of your absence I keep searching for you

Who are you dream illusion or just reality
Faith ideal desire revolution
I believe you're the symbol of our humanity
Lighting up the world for eternity

I can see why men die to defend you
Try to guard to protect and attend you
When you sing I'm singing with you liberty
With your tears or your joys I love you
Let us sing and rejoice make our own history
Songs of hope with one voice guide us to victory
Liberty, Liberty "

It may mark the beginning of the end (could take another 18 or 19 months) for his term in office.

You don't split families up over a misdemeanor.

Yep, the end for Trump will come but it will take more than 18 or19 months. I predict six and a half years.

Because left wing mainstream media censors the news, they didn't mention the first illegal entry is a misdemeanor. The following ones are felonies. When those people could go to the nearest port of entry and enter legally, why did they subject children to a long trek over a hot desert with no food or water? What were they trying to hide? If an American mother took her kid for a hike in the Mojave, she'd be arrested for child abuse and her kid taken away. But as we all know, illegals are exempt from all laws in the US.

Don't you wonder why mainstream media covered up the worse conditions of Obama's detention camps? they miscalculated when they created this latest hysteria by using photos of the kids in Obama's camps! Lazy media hacks.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Pilgrim, you are going to be living in interesting times in January of 2020.

You will know the truth of how the unfortunate one will fall short of completing a full term in office before then but I doubt that you will acknowledge it. Your posts will still be here for all to see.

aquarius7000

...I’m just saying in general. Mexico should be dealing with this, not us, yet everyone keeps blaming Trump and America for how horrible we are...
"The mainstream narrative often reduces the causes of migration to factors unfolding in migrants’ home countries. In reality, migration is often a manifestation of a profoundly unequal and exploitative relationship between migrant-sending countries and countries of destination. Understanding this is vital to making immigration policy more effective and ethical..."

"The Reagan administration also played a big role in restructuring the Honduran economy. It did so by strongly pushing for internal economic reforms, with a focus on exporting manufactured goods. It also helped deregulate and destabilize the global coffee trade, upon which Honduras heavily depended. These changes made Honduras more amenable to the interests of global capital. They disrupted traditional forms of agriculture and undermined an already weak social safety net.

These decades of U.S. involvement in Honduras set the stage for Honduran emigration to the United States, which began to markedly increase in the 1990s."

https://theconversation.com/how-us-policy-in-honduras-set-the-stage-for-todays-mass-migration-65935

"As ye sow, so shall ye reap." -{Galatians 6:7}
Exactly!

Corrupt FBI officials are reaping what they've sown: extreme political bias in the Clinton email investigation where they hoped and assumed Clinton would win; attempting to prevent the election of Trump, but in the event he won, having an 'insurance policy' to get him out using the phony Russia collusion story = a 'soft coup.' Most of the FBI conspirators have quit, been fired, demoted or asked for immunity. The rest are on the chopping block thanks to whistle blowers' future testimony.

First damaging IG Report is just the tip of the iceberg. The next one will reveal Obama's complicity. The Deep State is very unhappy, which makes them very dangerous.

Watch this exciting interrogation of the man who released the IG Report. More riveting than any fictional court room drama!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqhmskEHCsI

david starling

Exactly!

Corrupt FBI officials are reaping what they've sown: extreme political bias in the Clinton email investigation where they hoped and assumed Clinton would win; attempting to prevent the election of Trump, but in the event he won, having an 'insurance policy' to get him out using the phony Russia collusion story = a 'soft coup.' Most of the FBI conspirators have quit, been fired, demoted or asked for immunity. The rest are on the chopping block thanks to whistle blowers' future testimony.

First damaging IG Report is just the tip of the iceberg. The next one will reveal Obama's complicity. The Deep State is very unhappy, which makes them very dangerous.

Watch this exciting interrogation of the man who released the IG Report. More riveting than any fictional court room drama!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqhmskEHCsI

I was referring to the way our long-term foreign policy has caused our immigration problems. :smile: