Michael Fassbender

iChristina2012

April 2, 1977
Heidelberg, Germany
Irish/German actor

What is his ascendant? Something is tell me either Aries or Libra with Pluto in 1st? He looks like Ewan McGregor's twin! Yummy! :p

Any thoughts?

phashin

Hi Christina,

I'm curious about his ascendant as well. He star seems to be rising very quickly in Hollywood as of late. Might be some current transits going on in his chart.

I can see the Aries rising (though it might be due to several of his Aries placements) but I can't quite see the libra rising with Pluto in the first. Libra is very pleasant and rather soft when it comes to features, IMHO, and even with Pluto in first, perhaps the eyes will look hypnotic (not saying that Mr. Fassbender doesn't have some hypnotic quality about him, cuz obviously he does! He does have sex appeal, afterall, plenty of his personal plants oppose pluto, so maybe thats where the plutononian vibes are coming from. I too find myself rather smitten with him for the moment). When I think of someone with libra rising with Pluto in the first, I think of Jim Caviziel, but I believe he's got a Scorpio ascendant, but still, the libra sun shines through for me.

For some reason, I lean more towards Aqua rising for Fassbender, he feels uranian to me and he makes unexpected decisions in some of his roles, seems a bit detached at times and most always gives and electrifying (for lack of a better word) performance. Also, like Uranus, he came on the scene so suddenly! He's done incredible works in the past but of all a sudden, he's everywhere. But again, this could be due to come current transits happening for him.

You can definitely see his Virgo moon at work too. He seems to do a lot of homework for his roles and delivers nicely, be it action or drama.

Square jaw, copper hair/red complexion can be attributed to aries. He also comes across as someone who is really into keeping fit (it is his money maker anyway) which is most likely due to his Virgo moon.

I am definitely curious about his actual ascendant!

Caro

I would say a fire asc. either sagi or aries.

he quit drama school cos he said you just got to do it!!someone who really gets into his roles.so his aries impatience showing there.

isnt he just in everything coming out right now...... Jane Eyre, Shame, the Freud film.

I think he is very good.

phashin

Not quite convinced about the sag rising, he lacks the equine look. I know plenty of sag risings and they all share similar features. Ive got Jupiter in late 1st house, with a stellium in sag, so in a sense, I could be an honorary sag rising, and I sort of sport the equine look as well. So I can only imagine what a sag ascendant would bring to the table. Well, unless he's a late sag rising then maybe. Come to think of it, he does rather fancy ethnic and exotic women.

Hmmm, let's say his Aries Venus was in the 9th, then that could possibly earn him a Leo rising, but I don't see that. Now let's say his moon was in the 9th, that would make him a cap rising. Again, just doesn't fit! He moved countries at an early age, so say sag rules 4th, then Virgo is the ascendant. Now this sounds interesting, cause if Virgo is the Ascendant, then his Aries stellium would be in the 8th, giving off that Plutonian vibe again! Now depending how early or late the ascendant is would determine where his moon and Pluto are placed. His sister is a neuropsychologist, siblingsare ruled by the 3rd house, so Scorpio in third kinda follows nicely! Pisces mars would be the 7th. I think mars in the 7th attracts strong and confident partners, but could also make for rocky and explosive relationships. Not sure what his love life is like, but I can see him being attracted to tough women with strong opinions!

Oh dear, I'm a bit confused now actually, lol. I mean Aries rising sounded so fitting before! Then that would put his Aries stellium in the first and he doesn't strike me as someone with Venus in the 1st, unless it's in the 12th, but that would still be Venus conjunct asc. Again, he just doesn't seem to have a strong Venus influence. His mercury is in aries, so Aries rising would put mercury in the 1st. Now that I can sort of see, he does have some mercurial influence present... Which brings me back to Virgo rising... Or gem rising but that is going to lead me on yet another ramble, lol.

Anymore thoughts? Be nice if his birth time would surface soon!

Last edited:

Caro

Equine - you look like a horse? LOL. difficult one to explain to non astrologers. but yes I too know people sagi rising who have the long face and certain features. Your right he doesnt.

however sagi rising - is often(not always) they dont stick at stuff . they live a life thro experience. in an interview I saw MF was very laid back and casually dressed, talking about shame. A sagi sun I know has neptune in first with a stellium in first gives off that same energy.(My friend is goodlooking and not equine at all!!!)

MF also reminds me of another sagi sun I know (dont know his rising sign) who has a serious mars in cap to keep him anchored.

that is the impression I got from this interview. he does really get into the role but not someone who necessarily wants to be in the limelight a virgo MH!

recent transits are definitely bringing him into the limelight.

emmag

Hi, he said in an interview that he was very nearly born on April Fool's Day but instead was born at about 12.30am on 2 April so I think that makes him a Sag rising?

Caro

that would make neptune conj asc.
he is a kinda of chameleon quality in his roles.
He has venus trine asc(for those who think him goodlooking)
His sun is on IC.A stellium in 4th.
Pluto tops a kite conj Mh which is in libra.

Saturn in leo - he has come to prominence quite later in life than many.

phashin

Haha, not all who look equine are unfortunate looking, lol. There are plenty of good looking sag risings that I personally know.

A little shocked that he is most likely a sag rising, but Neptune in 1st erases a lot of doubt. Interesting indeed!

J01951

Banned
Note he is removed in some action movies. , and his face with a hint of Mars. So it is the planet Mars mission in the first house. Then look at where the law of karma can be born a child, and gets his birth

Michael Fassbender
March 29, 1977 4:52:28 (GMT +00:34:50)
Heidelberg, Germany (49 ° 24'44 "N 8 ° 42'36" E)

SUN

* 9-th degree of Aries.
Ruler Mercury
"The Roman commander in parade dress takes a wreath of flowers from the Empress." - Indicates that a man accustomed to walk with your head held high, always dressed in suit and enjoying the limelight. He will always attract admirers and achieve fame and promotion. In a sense, it will be a carrier of power. If fate would such a person in the world of theater, it will be up to par. If the business - it will be a strong, successful and influential financier. If the army or the navy, it will be an outstanding officer. It is a symbol of success.
Pride, arrogance, contempt for others.
(The Sun). Degree of courage, composure, and degree of sterility. Self-confidence. Much pride and vanity. In the worst case - the neglect of others, arrogance, meanness, treachery. At the highest level - the tendency to diplomacy, compromise. (Saturn in Stalin, Mercury from Marconi).
"Authoritativeness." Indicates a powerful man, or stupid, although at times it can and will manifest courage. This degree meets the people who deal with the armed forces.

MOON

* 23rd degree of Cancer
Neptune
"Fishermen in calm weather, pull out of the water network." - Indicates that the person, the result of studies which is not precisely known, but he is able to calmly move on, readily accepting whatever fate sends him. Such a man gifted with extrasensory power, and sensitivity is such that in their own backyard nd will very rarely make mistakes. It is a symbol of peace.
The love of wandering, danger of falling from height.
(Mars). A strong degree. Most of the originality, the love of wandering. Activity through the power that has nowhere to go, so it often manifests itself unconsciously. If a strong manifestation in the horoscope gives a risk of falling from height. Such activity is often negative for
morality. (Baudelaire, Miklos Horthy, Antonescu).
"Unusual". Indicates a person who can be anything: from cheap bouncer to man, bringing great, but the unusual sacrifices for the sake of humanity. Good imagination and recognition to the profession, where it is needed, designers, creators of cartoons, children's writers……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..?????

Caro

I thought his moon was in virgo?

I wonder if he will move into politics at somepoint? I think his chart indicates he might.

iChristina2012

Is this his Western chart? born on april 2nd.

Note he is removed in some action movies. , and his face with a hint of Mars. So it is the planet Mars mission in the first house. Then look at where the law of karma can be born a child, and gets his birth

Michael Fassbender
March 29, 1977 4:52:28 (GMT +00:34:50)
Heidelberg, Germany (49 ° 24'44 "N 8 ° 42'36" E)

SUN

* 9-th degree of Aries.
Ruler Mercury
"The Roman commander in parade dress takes a wreath of flowers from the Empress." - Indicates that a man accustomed to walk with your head held high, always dressed in suit and enjoying the limelight. He will always attract admirers and achieve fame and promotion. In a sense, it will be a carrier of power. If fate would such a person in the world of theater, it will be up to par. If the business - it will be a strong, successful and influential financier. If the army or the navy, it will be an outstanding officer. It is a symbol of success.
Pride, arrogance, contempt for others.
(The Sun). Degree of courage, composure, and degree of sterility. Self-confidence. Much pride and vanity. In the worst case - the neglect of others, arrogance, meanness, treachery. At the highest level - the tendency to diplomacy, compromise. (Saturn in Stalin, Mercury from Marconi).
"Authoritativeness." Indicates a powerful man, or stupid, although at times it can and will manifest courage. This degree meets the people who deal with the armed forces.

MOON

* 23rd degree of Cancer
Neptune
"Fishermen in calm weather, pull out of the water network." - Indicates that the person, the result of studies which is not precisely known, but he is able to calmly move on, readily accepting whatever fate sends him. Such a man gifted with extrasensory power, and sensitivity is such that in their own backyard nd will very rarely make mistakes. It is a symbol of peace.
The love of wandering, danger of falling from height.
(Mars). A strong degree. Most of the originality, the love of wandering. Activity through the power that has nowhere to go, so it often manifests itself unconsciously. If a strong manifestation in the horoscope gives a risk of falling from height. Such activity is often negative for
morality. (Baudelaire, Miklos Horthy, Antonescu).
"Unusual". Indicates a person who can be anything: from cheap bouncer to man, bringing great, but the unusual sacrifices for the sake of humanity. Good imagination and recognition to the profession, where it is needed, designers, creators of cartoons, children's writers……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..?????

walktheline

Hi, he said in an interview that he was very nearly born on April Fool's Day but instead was born at about 12.30am on 2 April so I think that makes him a Sag rising?

Hi there, do you know which interview this is?

I thought he might be a gemini rising: he's very expressive and talkative in interviews, and that gives him pluto in 5th which would account for the intensity on film.