Pics...bored

Ambersole11

I'm not really one to post pics very much but...I'm bored.

6acceaf5d44c8d1452b6056102a6b293_zps70b9457c.jpg

Can see my Cancer Moon maybe?

1232e43177d075c2ab9e0225a1baaac9_zps846a038f.jpg

Hmm...more cancer moon...lol

6cf0d1ebdce813d146549d729f59c7d2_zpsab0f3424.jpg

Maybe my Venus in Aquarius?

Idk...I was bored. I might regret this post after I post it...

Flapjacks

It is odd how the Moon sign seems to show through so often with people!

You have a tranquil but mirthful air about you in these pictures that make me smile, haha.

piercethevale

I hate to sound like a doof, but if I may ask?

What is a "Neg" ?

...oh... nice pictures, lovely smile.
My ma was born and raised in Oklahoma, Allen to be exact. She came to Calif in the 30's when things got pretty rough there. Went to high school here, graduated, and got a job as a waitress in Hollywood, met a painter, married him and they had me...

I got a lot of cousins in Oklahoma...smile often for me while you're there, you're bound to smile at one of them sooner or later...and such a pretty smile as yours is, will surely make their day.

...here's a lil' tune for ya by Terry Allen...
The Girl Who Danced Oklahoma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ9_jg7KPt0

Ambersole11

I hate to sound like a doof, but if I may ask?

What is a "Neg" ?

...oh... nice pictures, lovely smile.
My ma was born and raised in Oklahoma, Allen to be exact. She came to Calif in the 30's when things got pretty rough there. Went to high school here, graduated, and got a job as a waitress in Hollywood, met a painter, married him and they had me...

I got a lot of cousins in Oklahoma...smile often for me while you're there, you're bound to smile at one of them sooner or later...and such a pretty smile as yours is, will surely make their day.

...here's a lil' tune for ya by Terry Allen...
The Girl Who Danced Oklahoma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ9_jg7KPt0

*smiles* You just put a smile on my face...now I should go out and greet your cousins. :) Thanks for the song-- surprisingly I've never heard it before but I love it. I'm saving it.