Michael Jacksons Chart

wilsontc

Staff member
Jupiter-Pluto

Missa,

You asked:
...how about a square between Jupiter and Pluto?

I think ANY aspects between Jupiter and Pluto can indicate wealth of some sort. And Jupiter is the one planet that challenging aspects don't affect too much...except to make Jupiter's expansion even MORE expansive!

Jupiterally,

Tim

Maries

Do you see anything in his chart which would indicate that he would/ could mollest a child? You mention a confusion about his "maleness", but what about this aspect? Is it more than sexual confusion? Does he "love" little boys? It seems to me that his Peter Pan-ness might even take it to the extreme that he would relate to a child as a child would play, say, doctor with another child. Not as an adult would mollest a child, but as one child would sexually experiment with another. Does anyone see this in his chart?

Maries

RealityStarfish

Wow, Miss Saturn, you're right, those aspects of the chart described Michael Jackson pretty well.

Do you see anything in his chart which would indicate that he would/ could mollest a child? You mention a confusion about his "maleness", but what about this aspect? Is it more than sexual confusion? Does he "love" little boys? It seems to me that his Peter Pan-ness might even take it to the extreme that he would relate to a child as a child would play, say, doctor with another child. Not as an adult would mollest a child, but as one child would sexually experiment with another. Does anyone see this in his chart?

I'm not sure if there's any aspect of the chart that indicate/imply Michael Jackson would/could molest a child. Personally, I don't think he would do such a thing as he has a pretty tough childhood himself. He created neverland so that he could bring joy to all children and give them a childhood that he never had. I watched the episode on True Hollywood Story, a biography about Michael Jackson. Maybe you can call me gullible, but through that one special episode about him, I believe him about 80% (although his face creeps me, no offence). I hold the other 20% accountable for the fact that I know not everyone would take on a positive life path after an abusive childhood.

RealitytStarfish

Lin

I use the 7:54 a.m. chart. The 12th house focus and strong Saturn (4 degrees from the nadir) give me confidence in using it.

Anyway, regardless of the time, Sun conjs. Pluto, Sun opposes Moon, Saturn inconjuncts Mars, Jupiter conjs. Neptune - one can study Michael using either chart, or even a solar chart.
LIN

Sag Moon

I was looking at his chart and he is having Sa at the IC which tells me he is at the stage of clearing out things.This is the low point now for hime and he shall be making a comeback after this.

He must be having a hard time leting go of his possesions at this time.

Last edited:
Well after I did this chart with 23, I recently seen his chart printed in Liz Greenes book Dark of the soul. This chart has a scorpio Ascendant, and the Moon is in the 4th house Pisces and opposes Pluto in the 9th house. Michaels mother was highly religious she and Michael and the rest of the family were all Jehovahs witnesses. I had to look up more of his biography to find this out to see if it matched his chart. Astrobank have an Aries Ascendant chart and two of my computer astrology programs have the Gemini Ascendant birth chart. But I think the Scorpio Ascendant Chart kind of fits better, but it is difficult to judge.

katydid

I think it may have been induced by effects of drugs unfortunately. I am sad to see him go so suddenly, but i think his life was very troubled in recent years. I hope he can resolve these issues next time.

katydid

Induced by drugs, why so?
RIP. He was a great musician.

Word on the street was that he has been taking a LOT of prescription drugs, much like Elvis did in his final days. He was supposedly taking Xanex and Oxycontin and Vicodin by the hand full. :bandit:

Steeler

Word on the streets is usually that. Word on the streets.
The doctors will inform us if this is true...
Sad that he now has left 3 children behind. :(

katydid

Word on the streets is usually that. Word on the streets.
The doctors will inform us if this is true...
Sad that he now has left 3 children behind. :(

It is very sad for the children. But I think it was also sad for them in their regular lives at times. They wore MASKS on their faces whenever they were in public. Which was rarely. When they went to a toy store or an amusement park, it had to be closed down first, that is sad imo. :bandit::ninja:

Also, isn't it odd that he had a massive heart attack? i mean, he was not that old, and was NOT over weight at all. Sounds suspiciously like drugs to me. :alien:

katydid

Oh fun. I recently felt a HUGE pain in my heart....
Or not that fun but...strange.
I'm not a huge fan so wonder why i picked it up.:unsure:
Mars Trine Neptune?

/JJ

Maybe Mars trine neptune. The whole world felt a huge pain probably. I was born in 52, so I was more of his generation. THRILLER was HUGE for us. He was the ultimate music genius, and was an icon, like the Beatles or Bob Dylan.
I loved him. But I think it is tragic how his life played out.
And he had a big effect upon my life, because we REFUSED to allow our daughter, who was kind of a musical prodigy, to continue her musical career when she was younger. Her agent wanted her to be home schooled, and to sign a production deal. She just wanted to be a kid again and go back to school with her friends. That is just what she did, and NOW that she is 17, she is getting back to her career. But we used MJ as an example of WHY she should not skip her childhood, and go on to her music career. I am glad we made that decision too. :joyful:

DiDi

I got up this moring suspecting to hear of farrahs passing, not MICHAEL JACKSON!!!

my fav album // off the wall:wink:

I find most virgo sun people i know have a healthy stash of perscription and over the counter drugs... ( i dont know michael so i have no idea if he was the same)

looking for some plannetry signs of problems... ( i know it depends on your own chart) but sun is opp pluto ?
jupiter nept and chiron in aqu squaring venus and mars conjunction squareing moon last night

AquariusT

He does have :venus::uranus: SQ. :mars: and SQ. :neptune: so that may answer some questions I always had over the years.

My first thought was that he was exercising or something, then I thought drugs for sure. But, now it may seem with these planets and aspects that it was disease.

CNN said Ambulance arrvied 12:30 PM PDT and he was Pronounced at 3:15 PDT.

Last edited:

Courtney Love

I remember when MJ was first accused by the kid he ultimately paid off, Pepsi dropped him because he went to rehab over a painkiller addiction. In later years his emaciated appearance had alot of people talking about him living off of amphetamines... He was very very thin, and everyone knows speed kills...

I was not a huge fan, my mom was, but for some reason his death just shocked and hurt me. I don't know why...

R4VEN

Well after I did this chart with 23, I recently seen his chart printed in Liz Greenes book Dark of the soul. This chart has a scorpio Ascendant, and the Moon is in the 4th house Pisces and opposes Pluto in the 9th house. Michaels mother was highly religious she and Michael and the rest of the family were all Jehovahs witnesses. I had to look up more of his biography to find this out to see if it matched his chart. Astrobank have an Aries Ascendant chart and two of my computer astrology programs have the Gemini Ascendant birth chart. But I think the Scorpio Ascendant Chart kind of fits better, but it is difficult to judge.
I hadn't even known of his death until I came to this thread. Serves me right for avoiding the news services. I find it sad that such an enormous creative talent got waylaid by whatever it was troubled him. Oprah Winfrey suggested (on her show several years ago) that Michael perhaps had that body dysmorphia condition - where he perceived himself as terribly ugly, and in need of corrective surgery. All that surgery would take its toll, and I'm sure he was in constant physical pain.

The chart I have for him has Scorpio Asc. This puts his Sun-Pluto conjunction in the 10th, which seems appropriate. His excessive need for control of all aspects of his life is very Scorpionic.

stargirl

He had to have been dead long before 3:15 pm with the EMT doing CPR en route. I figure if emergency was called at 12:15, and according to the news he was already not breathing....TOD is probably more likely to be 12:05, or so. I'm running a chart to look at the line up, but I hate not having an accurate TOB.

Niplan

Banned
8th house aries ruled by mars, conjunct venus in her sigh, wich is opposing the point of fortune in scorpio ruled by mars.. the moon is opposing retro jupiter, and the moon just moved into the first degree

there is also a grand trine between saturn, lillith, and mercury venus. Forming a kite to the point of fortune.

thats what stands out the most.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi,
If the birth time isn't known with certainty, we have to omit looking at the houses and house rulers in the chart. As the part of Fortune moves fast, we cant use that either.
The media has been reporting Michael Jackson's ill health for weeks.It isn't a *rumour* that he was taking prescribed medications, with which he has had a long struggle.
When the exact Time of death is made available to the public, someone here may be interested in rectifying his chart.
I would expect to see afflictions in his second house of self worth and very much an afflicted ascendant.Due to the number of surgeries he has purportedly had, perhaps Mars will be a big player.
Michael Jackson has had a life fraught with both difficulty and the illusions of *success*. The last twenty years of his life have caused him enormous emotional pain. Acquitted of serious crimes, judged by all,(especially by the Media); ever changing his appearance and reinventing himself, but musically talented outside the norms and an amazing dancer who wanted to be the new Fred Astaire.
All of that would be reflected in the Natal chart.
One thing we can say though-he has a Natal sun/Pluto conjunction and the sun has recently opposed Pluto.
Cheers
Lillyjgc

Last edited: