Job application

eekndyn

Will I hear from said job?

I applied for a job. It has been approximately 10 years since I have had a job. Chart ruler venus, is not good shape and in terms of saturn. Saturn semisquares asc. The job, Moon, also in terms of Saturn, moon makes no direct aspect to venus but does sextile my asc. I feel like my application was not strong. At the time of submitting, venus was applying to mercury. As I had to guess some of the dates of employment from the early 2000's. I am nervous to return to the work field, because any job that will hire me, my schedule is not very open. As Saturn I believe will be my childrens and husbands schedule. My husband thinks getting a job will help with my mental state. I agree. I don't think this job I applied for will go through, although the next aspect will be to Jupiter then to ascendant, but I think my schedule, they will not be happy with. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_the_job.46658.57040_LI.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_the_job.46658.57040_LI.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Suri94

I think the answer is No you will not get this job ,because thier is no aspect between the lord of 10th and the lord of first house ...please update us with the news

kalinka

I would say Yes. Moon's dispositor is jupiter. Jupiter is the ruler of your 6th house. The 6th house also represents jobs while the 10th house depicts rather your career. Moon makes a conjunction with Jupiter and Venus soon will likewise enter into Jupiter's rulership.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

job=l10=moon
you venus in her detriment in mars domicile, where mars l7 (your perspective rivals, job's boss etc)
venus in a separating aspect from l9=mercury(news you are waiting, or the application you send, your higher knowledge, etc...)
moon tols mars to jupiter
so we cannot connect you and the job, so it looks that you won't get it
i wish you all the best

eekndyn

job=l10=moon
you venus in her detriment in mars domicile, where mars l7 (your perspective rivals, job's boss etc)
venus in a separating aspect from l9=mercury(news you are waiting, or the application you send, your higher knowledge, etc...)
moon tols mars to jupiter
so we cannot connect you and the job, so it looks that you won't get it
i wish you all the best

Thanks to all... I did get to go for interview on Wednesday she said she was running a background check to hear back on Friday or today.

hottofu

In my own experience moon applying to conjunct Jupiter is almost always a yes. And Jupiter rules 6th house (job) which is more relevant in your case as this is not an actual career (10th house) matter. Moon conjunct Jupiter in two units so maybe 2 weeks from the time of casting the chart?

eekndyn

I checked the taleo webpage where it updates the progress or status of the application and it in no longer in progress and the job had been removed from my profile. Unless this is a mercury rx thing, I don't think I landed it. :sad: I will try again somewhere else after mercury leaves it shadow.

hottofu

Congrats and thanks for the update. As you are Venus in detriment I think you might have sold yourself short from the get-go. But you're changing sign to Sagittarius you'll be more confident in yourself. Is the job close to your home (in the same city/neighborhood)?

eekndyn

Congrats and thanks for the update. As you are Venus in detriment I think you might have sold yourself short from the get-go. But you're changing sign to Sagittarius you'll be more confident in yourself. Is the job close to your home (in the same city/neighborhood)?

Thank you. It is. It's about a 3-4 min drive. However not walking distance.

JUPITERASC

I applied for a job. It has been approximately 10 years since I have had a job. Chart ruler venus, is not good shape and in terms of saturn. Saturn semisquares asc. The job, Moon, also in terms of Saturn, moon makes no direct aspect to venus but does sextile my asc. I feel like my application was not strong. At the time of submitting, venus was applying to mercury. As I had to guess some of the dates of employment from the early 2000's. I am nervous to return to the work field, because any job that will hire me, my schedule is not very open. As Saturn I believe will be my childrens and husbands schedule. My husband thinks getting a job will help with my mental state. I agree. I don't think this job I applied for will go through, although the next aspect will be to Jupiter then to ascendant, but I think my schedule, they will not be happy with. Thank you for your time.
thread title is Job application
thread title does not include any question
therefore

this chart could be for the time the job application was sent
clarification is required as to time of the actual question being asked :smile:
Update I was offered the job
you have not said whether you accepted the job or not

kalinka

When you open the attached chart, the question is seeing on the top: Will I get the job?

JUPITERASC

therefore

this chart could be for the time the job application was sent
clarification is required as to time of the actual question being asked :smile:
Update I was offered the job
you have not said whether you accepted the job or not

When you open the attached chart, the question is seeing on the top:

Will I get the job?
question is not written as thread title and that is basic horary forum convention :smile:

hottofu

Thanks for updating. Sometimes it's scary how accurate horary can be! With moon conjunct jupiter in your 3rd house the job is located just 3-4 min drive from your home! Good luck with your new job :smile:

Aria Venue

Dear eekdyn
you wrote before:"... I feel like my application was not strong. At the time of submitting, venus was applying to mercury. As I had to guess some of the dates of employment from the early 2000's...."
so is this an event chart? is this an election chart?

eekndyn

Aria. This chart was was a horary chart. I applied for the job the day before. 10/30/19 at approximately 2:20 p.m. I questioned this the following morning.

-juptierasc
I do acknowledge the lack of context of the inquiry, as mentioned, and will be more diligent on the delivery of any future inquiries.

That said, I did accept the offer, and will start tomorrow.

Thank you kalinka for your observation.

Thank you again hottofu. I do wish my confidence in this subject was more vast.

Nonetheless, I am grateful for the feedback I have received. Wish everyone well.

JUPITERASC

Thanks for updating. Sometimes it's scary how accurate horary can be!
With moon conjunct jupiter in your 3rd house
the job is located just 3-4 min drive from your home!
Good luck with your new job :smile:
a three or four minute drive is easily within walking distance :smile:
unless one is driving extremely fast
and driving fast is unlikely in city congestion traffic
alternatively
perhaps there are items to transport to work
that are essential in order to carry out the work
otherwise no need to drive three minutes, perhaps four

JUPITERASC

Aria. This chart was was a horary chart. I applied for the job the day before. 10/30/19 at approximately 2:20 p.m. I questioned this the following morning.

-juptierasc
I do acknowledge the lack of context of the inquiry, as mentioned,
and will be more diligent on the delivery of any future inquiries.
That said, I did accept the offer, and will start tomorrow.

Thank you kalinka for your observation.

Thank you again hottofu. I do wish my confidence in this subject was more vast.

Nonetheless, I am grateful for the feedback I have received. Wish everyone well.
thanks for your response - the context of the question is important :smile:

for example
whether the question is of your own volition
or whether some other person, keen for you to be in regular employment
was asking this question

eekndyn

thanks for your response - the context of the question is important :smile:

for example
whether the question is of your own volition
or whether some other person, keen for you to be in regular employment
was asking this question

I agree, I was hung up with trying to piece it together, that I left out the main point.

Just to clarify,I personally casted this inquiry. I may have had concerned with L7 reaction.