Are Sagittarius clingy in relationships?

miquar

Hi. In itself it's one of the least clingy signs, but people with Sun in Sagittarius are more likely than average to have Venus in Scorpio, and there are many things that can signify clinginess. You need to post the chart of you want to know more about how your friend's chart reflects their clinginess.

Best wishes

Miquar

ConfusedCrab

Hi. In itself it's one of the least clingy signs, but people with Sun in Sagittarius are more likely than average to have Venus in Scorpio, and there are many things that can signify clinginess. You need to post the chart of you want to know more about how your friend's chart reflects their clinginess.

Best wishes

Miquar

Sag rising and moon, Gemini sun.

Taurus Venus and Mars.

I mean he’s super attentive and very eager to talk with me a lot and even showed a bit of a jealous side the other day but didn’t complain to me at all...instead he took it out on the guy.

miquar

Hi. Many young adults around at the moment have Pluto in Scorpio, so if Venus and/or Mars oppose Pluto then that would show some propensity for jealousy.

He would naturally be communicative but that in itself doesn't mean he's attached to you.

But there's no point continuing this thread unless you post the chart.

Best wishes

Miquar

Last edited:

ConfusedCrab

Hi. Many young adults around at the moment have Pluto in Scorpio, so if Venus and/or Mars oppose Pluto then that would show some propensity for jealousy.

He would naturally be communicative but that in itself doesn't mean he's attached to you.

But there's no point continuing this thread unless you post the chart.

Best wishes

Miquar

He is flying to come see me in October...shelling out cash to see me says something..

He sends me all kinds of cute texts and tells me he wasn’t expecting to have such a good strong connection with me...he’s attached.