Bipolar: Can you tell in my natal chart?

Hello! I wanted to know if you guys can teach me how to read my natal chart in regards to seeing bipolar or any mental health issues. Thank you!

Attachments

• natal chart.gif
    natal chart.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 79

booboo

I dont know where to possibly look for health issues related to the mental sphere but Id personally check the moon firstly because it shows the emotional state of the person and especially bipolarity to an extent has to do with that. :smile:

I dont know where to possibly look for health issues related to the mental sphere but Id personally check the moon firstly because it shows the emotional state of the person and especially bipolarity to an extent has to do with that. :smile:

Thank you. My moon is in pisces and in the 4th house. I'm assuming that could play a factor?

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi lastvirgo91,

I had not looked at this before but you do have several interesting placements which could be connected to being bipolar. (I have a friend who has this condition so I'll look at their chart as well to see if there's any similarity)

You have Pluto on your AC in Scorpio (and square to your MC) which would make your encounters with others extremely intense, in both formal and informal situations. Pluto itself is making aspects both Moon and Mercury (some evidence that this combo can produce mental problems due to Pluto's overpowering influence) while the Moon is opposing Mercury. In a way Pluto is intensifying the split between emotions and rational thinking for you so this too could intensify things.

Your Saturn trines your Sun which would predispose you toward looking at things seriously most of the time, so in a way dwelling on the negatives whenever you experience them; Mars is square Neptune within a 0 degree orb (exact) which can make you feel like your self-confidence is missing or 'somewhere else' when you need it to confront challenges.

Overall I am not sure which placements are specifically involved but that Pluto is definitely one of them. Hope this helps.

Hi lastvirgo91,

I had not looked at this before but you do have several interesting placements which could be connected to being bipolar. (I have a friend who has this condition so I'll look at their chart as well to see if there's any similarity)

You have Pluto on your AC in Scorpio (and square to your MC) which would make your encounters with others extremely intense, in both formal and informal situations. Pluto itself is making aspects both Moon and Mercury (some evidence that this combo can produce mental problems due to Pluto's overpowering influence) while the Moon is opposing Mercury. In a way Pluto is intensifying the split between emotions and rational thinking for you so this too could intensify things.

Your Saturn trines your Sun which would predispose you toward looking at things seriously most of the time, so in a way dwelling on the negatives whenever you experience them; Mars is square Neptune within a 0 degree orb (exact) which can make you feel like your self-confidence is missing or 'somewhere else' when you need it to confront challenges.

Overall I am not sure which placements are specifically involved but that Pluto is definitely one of them. Hope this helps.

Thank you. You helped me so much! That darn Pluto, lol. :rightful: Now that I'm taking medicines, I'm not as sensitive as I used to be, more-so nonchalant. I still feel people's emotions but it's not as intense as it used to be. I'm looking forward to your perspective on your friend's natal chart (the similarities).

P.S. How did you interpret my chart? :happy:

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
You do have a couple of factors that might raise a few eyebrows.

Moon opp. Mercury, (behaviour through feeling versus mental communication. Can suggest instability.)
Mars square Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn. Lack of boundaries. Mars is ruler 6th house of physical complaint issues. (un)controllable anger outbursts,
Jupiter in harsh aspect (inconjunct) to Saturn; a classic for bi-polar tendencies. Interchangeable high highs and low lows. Saturn in 3rd house in its traditional sign, and Capricorn on 3rd house cusp. 3rd house is an air house, relating to abstract mentality.

There's no aspect between Mercury and Mars, and neither aspects Jupiter-Saturn, which would seem to rule out ADD or ADHD tendencies.

Pluto in the Ascendant (constitution) and in its own sign, could make one consider an intense, compulsive type.

(Was typing as JKXX posted!)

Last edited:
Hi,
You do have a couple of factors that might raise a few eyebrows.

Moon opp. Mercury, (behaviour through feeling versus mental communication. Can suggest instability.)
Mars square Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn. Lack of boundaries. Mars is ruler 6th house of physical complaint issues. (un)controllable anger outbursts,
Jupiter in harsh aspect (inconjunct) to Saturn; a classic for bi-polar tendencies. Interchangeable high highs and low lows. Saturn in 3rd house in its traditional sign, and Capricorn on 3rd house cusp. 3rd house is an air house, relating to abstract mentality.

There's no aspect between Mercury and Mars, and neither aspects Jupiter-Saturn, which would seem to rule out ADD or ADHD tendencies.

Pluto in the Ascendant (constitution) and in its own sign, could make one consider an intense, compulsive type.

Wow! You read me my rights, lol. I didn't think the "no boundaries" part would show up in my natal chart because I am slowly working on setting boundaries with people now. Thank you! :smile:

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
You're welcome! I hope the knowledge affects you in a positive way.

I did not consider some of the points Frisiangal made but they definitely add to the picture. Jupiter-Saturn makes sense due to the nature of both planets and how they like to battle it out when in hard aspect to one another.

I have had a similar condition to yours in the past (and a strong Pluto in my own chart) so figured this adds fire to the theory that Pluto is involved. My own rather eventful encounters with my bipolar friend happened when my progressed Moon was conjunct Pluto which drew me toward Pluto.

Keep in mind the other planets are involved as well as it's the Moon and Mercury that take the brunt of Pluto's energy; the interplay between Jupiter and Saturn then adds a see-saw effect that brings the influence of others (AC with Pluto through Moon and Mercury) into your psyche (integration with Jupiter and Saturn).

At least that was my thinking when I looked at your chart.

You're welcome! I hope the knowledge affects you in a positive way.

I did not consider some of the points Frisiangal made but they definitely add to the picture. Jupiter-Saturn makes sense due to the nature of both planets and how they like to battle it out when in hard aspect to one another.

I have had a similar condition to yours in the past (and a strong Pluto in my own chart) so figured this adds fire to the theory that Pluto is involved. My own rather eventful encounters with my bipolar friend happened when my progressed Moon was conjunct Pluto which drew me toward Pluto.

Keep in mind the other planets are involved as well as it's the Moon and Mercury that take the brunt of Pluto's energy; the interplay between Jupiter and Saturn then adds a see-saw effect that brings the influence of others (AC with Pluto through Moon and Mercury) into your psyche (integration with Jupiter and Saturn).

At least that was my thinking when I looked at your chart.

Yes, I view the responses in a positive perspective. Thank you tons for everything! Despite my flaws and all, I'm just as unique as the next person.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Well, I took a peek at my friend's chart. They have the following

Sun conjunct Mars both in hard aspect to Pluto
Mercury Square Saturn
Jupiter square Saturn
Sun square Moon
Venus opposition Uranus (I'm familiar with this one, it tends to present others as unpredictable when one tries to relate to them)

Pluto and Saturn in Scorpio in 8th house (Pluto is very powerful despite not contacting any angles)

Overall what Frisiangal mentioned applies, and Pluto looks to be involved.

Well, I took a peek at my friend's chart. They have the following

Sun conjunct Mars both in hard aspect to Pluto
Mercury Square Saturn
Jupiter square Saturn
Sun square Moon
Venus opposition Uranus (I'm familiar with this one, it tends to present others as unpredictable when one tries to relate to them)

Pluto and Saturn in Scorpio in 8th house (Pluto is very powerful despite not contacting any angles)

Overall what Frisiangal mentioned applies, and Pluto looks to be involved.

This is mind-blowing. Wow! Thank you for sharing.