Does he have a girlfriend?

milutka

There are lots of positive reception - to Venus, to Saturn (some me) and Jupiter (me). I'm in very weak house, he's in his 5th with Venus which is retrograde (weak). What does this Moon sextile Mercury mean?

Attachments

• astro_2gw__hr.38037.48518.jpg
    astro_2gw__hr.38037.48518.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 50

rafaella

There are lots of positive reception - to Venus, to Saturn (some me) and Jupiter (me). I'm in very weak house, he's in his 5th with Venus which is retrograde (weak). What does this Moon sextile Mercury mean?

Are you an ex girlfriend of his? If not, then Venus is someone else who is trying to return to him. But the guy seems not too impressed with her, negative reception here.

Moon/Mercury might be just contact between you.

milutka

Are you an ex girlfriend of his? If not, then Venus is someone else who is trying to return to him. But the guy seems not too impressed with her, negative reception here.

Moon/Mercury might be just contact between you.

Thanks. I'm not his ex but we are attractive to each other but I haven't had contact with him for 2 weeks.

Chrysalis

Him merc is with his 5th ruler venus, venus to me looks like someone else, as venus is rx it could be someone he's reconnected with....hence the no contact for 2 weeks.

Sorry to be blunt, but if a guys interested in you, he's not going to not contact you for two whole weeks, to enable another guy to get a chance to get with you. If a guys really into you, he'll make sure he keeps in contact. Plz don't chase him.

And moon can't sextile mercury bcos venus is too close.

Last edited:

milutka

Him merc is with his 5th ruler venus, venus to me looks like someone else, as venus is rx it could be someone he's reconnected with....hence the no contact for 2 weeks.

Sorry to be blunt, but if a guys interested in you, he's not going to not contact you for two whole weeks, to enable another guy to get a chance to get with you. If a guys really into you, he'll make sure he keeps in contact. Plz don't chase him.

And moon can't sextile mercury bcos venus is too close.

Oh, I meant we haven't seen each other for 2 weeks but we have regular contact via fb... Sorry for misunderstanding.

But wait, venus is his 11th ruler...

I asked because of... intuition?

Thanks Chrysalis.

Last edited: