My friend's girlfriend is pregnant. Need help reading a horary chart.

obsidianmineral

So my friend and his girlfriend are facing unexpected pregnancy. They both feel really guilty and think they ruined their lives. He is 20 and she's 19. They are thinking about aborting or about really having their baby. My friend asked to help him using astrology, asking me "Will I have a baby?"

So this question does include the rest of his life as a thing to consider. My question is will he and her girlfriend have that baby or will he have a baby when he's older? Because a horary like this does include the rest of his life as I said before.

I want to help my friend, I think he must be going through hell, and the horary certainly backs that statement up. Right now I think the answer is that he won't have this baby soon, but I don't want to be biased because I don't want him to ruin his life. He has confided me with this because he trusts me, and I've been trying to comfort him. Would you guys help me figure this horary out?

Attachments

• Horary chart.jpg
    Horary chart.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 33

conspiracy theorist

Preliminary look - L11 on the DSC - certainly looks like a bun in the oven on the part of the GF. It's also conjunct the POF which looks like a plus.

L7 in L5 - sexual encounter with partner. L7 will sextile Venus/baby/L11 next - looks to me like she's keeping it. She also receives baby/Venus well. Possibly a girl (?).

Doesn't look like she's going to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Your friend is averse and in the sign of Venus' detriment - he's not feeling stellar about this at all.

Also, he and gf are averse - they don't see eye to eye on this issue.

obsidianmineral

Preliminary look - L11 on the DSC - certainly looks like a bun in the oven on the part of the GF. It's also conjunct the POF which looks like a plus.

L7 in L5 - sexual encounter with partner. L7 will sextile Venus/baby/L11 next - looks to me like she's keeping it. She also receives baby/Venus well. Possibly a girl (?).

Doesn't look like she's going to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Your friend is averse and in the sign of Venus' detriment - he's not feeling stellar about this at all.

Also, he and gf are averse - they don't see eye to eye on this issue.

Well, all he's told me about her reaction besides her being feeling terrible and saying she doesn't want to die (which both of us don't know why she said so) is that she's talking to the baby which is under a month old at this point and apologizing. They are looking into the abortion thing but it could be dangerous. They haven't told their families and don't know where they could get the money. My friend told me he might ask another friend of his for money. He also told me that he feels that the right thing to do is to abort only if it can be done this week, because if she doesn't, the fetus will have grown way too much for him to handle abortion.

conspiracy theorist

We'll see how events transpire. With the baby conjunct the POF and the DSC, with GF's sig making the next aspect, she might have already made her decision.

Correction: She doesn't receive baby well, which backs up what you both say about them freaking out. There sigs are still averse though, which means there is a disconnect with each other. And it still looks like she might keep it, though. Venus doesn't get hit by any malefics and is in fact averse from both Saturn and Mars. That might indicate that no harm will come to the newborn, all things considered.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

We'll see how events transpire. With the baby conjunct the POF and the DSC, with GF's sig making the next aspect, she might have already made her decision.

Correction: She doesn't receive baby well, which backs up what you both say about them freaking out. There sigs are still averse though, which means there is a disconnect with each other. And it still looks like she might keep it, though. Venus doesn't get hit by any malefics and is in fact averse from both Saturn and Mars. That might indicate that no harm will come to the newborn, all things considered.

Well it is sad to know. I mean, I think that the baby has the right to live, but it is sad to see someone's life change completely and get crushed completely. His brothers don't approve of him. I tried to comfort him but he's down in the dumps.

conspiracy theorist

Venus on Aldebaran

With Venus: Honor through literature, music or art, creative abilities, favorable for health and marriage. [Robson*, p.121.]

This chart is very descriptive.

muchacho

So my friend and his girlfriend are facing unexpected pregnancy. They both feel really guilty and think they ruined their lives. He is 20 and she's 19. They are thinking about aborting or about really having their baby. My friend asked to help him using astrology, asking me "Will I have a baby?"
You know what's odd, I'm looking for clear testimonies indicating that it is his child and I can't find any. :andy:

obsidianmineral

You know what's odd, I'm looking for clear testimonies indicating that it is his child and I can't find any. :andy:

I do think it is his child but I can't assure it's his child. Thinking stuff through and considering logic principles, I don't know if she had intercourse with someone else in the past few days, but my friend was kinda explicit when telling me why he thinks she got her pregnant.

Last edited:

muchacho

I do think it is his child but I can't assure it's his child. Thinking stuff through and considering logic principles, I don't know if she had intercourse with someone else in the past few days, but my friend was kinda explicit when telling me why he thinks she got her pregnant.
Well, your friend's significator is retrograde and in the 12th house and lacking dignity. So I wouldn't consider him a reliable source of information at the moment. He can't see clearly right now. There may be things he is currently unaware of.