Chat Thread

Dubyadude1986

You ever get the feeling that there were people here that knew each other in real life and pretended not to? I have. And it's spooky.

I trust my 8th house... I'm not saying Governments, but there was definitely a group of people conducting some kind of project in my opinion...

Maybe they were a college group doing some kind of research, but I wouldn't bet on that either...

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

No there is definite strange happenings here but the confusion can play tricks and the answer may be simple! Sometimes a break is good.

Dubyadude1986

I've even wondered if this entire site isn't some giant Truman-show expedition to gather astrological knowledge by some entity for some kind of application. And if it is, you obviously have no way of knowing who they are or what they're doing.

I am paranoid, but I've seen some weird things here in the last year. I come in and check every few months and this is the first time it seemed like things were even remotely "normal." No offense...

Bizarre.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

So you work for the FBI or something?

He said it better. When people all start disappearing at once and people say things like this, it's kind of obvious.

Now. That doesn't mean anyone did anything wrong - whoever it may be may just genuinely need to know more about astrology for some kind of larger purpose - but it is still spooky!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

The more I learn about astrology the more I see it can be connected to all areas of life. My knowledge is at a basic level but if it was at a level for successful predictive astrology then it does seem possible there would be a watcher. That would only happen if there was power in control above the government that believed in it also.

I have watched documentaries on the use of astrology in Naziism and I have read a little about the use of astrology in Hollywood. So there is evidence that powers connected to government are aware of the power of astrology.

I do not know how much control powers have. For example, the FBI, CIA, the spies from UK and Russia. There is clear evidence for control and manipulation but I also think no one has total control and the world is run by people who are not wise and we are lucky if we have a wise and genuine leader. The perception of something can seem stronger than the reality of that structure, like my Dad say 'no one is infallible.'

But even if there was a watcher and auditing going on we would not have control over it and could not stop it and we must remember whoever is in control is also only human.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Basically, in my estimation as a unemployed student (I do not work for anybody and this is my opinion), this place is tapped by several different nations and they are not all friendly.

Hotter than a stove. It's like Trump Tower 2016 up in here...

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Look at the power of Horary. Who would not want to audit the ability to predict the future. They are laughing at us while sitting in their white van with headphones on. Hello enjoy the coffee! :whistling:

What do you study?

Dubyadude1986

Astronomy. I'm rolling with it.

I'm a Science person.

I just found out that there is a black hole in the center of the galaxy 4 million masses of the Sun in size. My MC is at the GC. Exact. So I am a little freaked out.

The more you know...:cool:

Found a love for astrology that is spilling over into astronomy. I also had no idea that the world (well, Sun) really will end one day. Not anytime soon, but. It's coming. The Sun is going to become a White Dwarf.

I also want to know if anyone thinks that Black hole at the galactic center could be some kind of portal for the afterlife. It is the center of the galaxy... What's in there... Does anyone have any idea how little the scientists know about the GC and that huge black hole?

The stars there are moving millions of miles an hour apparently... I think they are those blue ones that are high in luminosity/low in temperature with a short life span.

The center of our galaxy is a huge black hole. This changes everything for me...

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Astronomy. I'm rolling with it.

I'm a Science person.

I just found out that there is a black hole in the center of the galaxy 4 million masses of the Sun in size. My MC is at the GC. Exact. So I am a little freaked out.

The more you know...:cool:

Found a love for astrology that is spilling over into astronomy. I also had no idea that the world (well, Sun) really will end one day. Not anytime soon, but. It's coming. The Sun is going to become a White Dwarf.

I also want to know if anyone thinks that Black hole at the galactic center could be some kind of portal for the afterlife. It is the center of the galaxy... What's in there... Does anyone have any idea how little the scientists know about the GC and that huge black hole?

The stars there are moving millions of miles an hour apparently... I think they are those blue ones that are high in luminosity/low in temperature with a short life span.

The center of our galaxy is a huge black hole. This changes everything for me...

I have heard the IC also referred to as the GC in the natal chart but it is not widely used. Is the Orion Nebula similar to a black hole?

I can imagine the scientists only know little because they have trouble with successful flights to Mars and the Moon using satellites and robots and how can we ever go to the black hole?

It could be anything because we are also very complicated and came from monkeys so how can you imagine what other possibility for existence is? I want to go! There are portals everywhere and science must accept it is not as important as spirituality before it is possible for the two to meet, here is a video link of it. All I have are my thoughts and imagination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ecNn1gnxNk