Will Peyton Manning get a Super Bowl Ring?

Kitchy

Banned
This is more of an horary ponderance - considered with natal planets of quesited and event astrology and event date

Question asked: Moon
2:17 pm
Reno Nevada

1st - Peyton Manning
3/24/1976
New Orleans LA

7th - Peyton Manning's open enemy

10th - Success or Failure against open enemy (start of game thru end of game)
Super Bowl XXXXX
3:30 pm (PST)
Levi's Stadium
Santa Clara CA

Peyton Manning is a great Shakespearean/Biblical character. His father Archie, was inducted into NFL hall of fame - his younger brother, Eli, has already received a Super Bowl Ring, and Peyton Manning has suffered a neck-spine injury and a long recovery, changing teams, and still showing up to prove something. But he has yet to win a Super Bowl ring. Does this mean he will never win one, that he does not want one, or does some other entity decide?
so
This is not a wage bank on Super Bowl - so I would appreciate kicking the bettors out, as anyone sees fit. This is a great lesson of Astrology for all the research, I believe. Can astrologers determine outcomes with back stories that back out the outcome? And then, when does the 'dude, i already knew this, just didn't know how to tell you' of Neptune come in?

If Fensi, Tikana, Anca, Oddity, Waybread, Rahu, TWilson composites, The guy who asks what number - I say 177, the cricket guys, and Rafaella de bella - all teachers here.

Could Rob Hand consider so much on his own and come up with an answer? Probably - Could Liz Greene? Probably. Could Debrorah Houlding? Propebly. Could a collective of all schools? Probably.

They used a variety of techniques, studied them applied them and summised them. Who were there teachers and who were there teachers teachers and who were there siblings and their parents and what environment did they grow up or how do they strive to overcome it ? I think of Saturn this way.

To me, Peyton Manning has traversed hillside on this one - one of the 'aged' in worldy terms of the world he was born into - and still he digs and demands.

It might take me a few days to pull this together, but if anyone has useful thoughts or charts to consider astrologically on this - please advise?

My interest is in how one wins Saturn over - through prolonged effort or the luck of staying in the game in spite of odds or comeuppance or worst.

The Jupiter-Saturn hero that not many speak about.

The will to fight to the end. Like the black knight of monty python. Always with a quick meaningful uptake on the will of survival. Football is really an 11th house sport - agreements to be part of a team but too many players involved. I look at Uranus during these times.

This is a hybrid (thank you Ilene K) horary, natal, event or predictive - ancient or modern question, I'm guessing. It could be moved to Modern Predictive Astrology if necessary. hats off and all.

Chart 1: Will Peyton Manning get Super Bowl Ring - Horary

Attachments

• Peyton Manning Horary.gif
    Peyton Manning Horary.gif
    57 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: