My instructor, Rod, who is so sweet.

Amy

Just had to post this while it was burning in my head all day! LOL

Rod, my new instructor and I had been all day together with my new job at the bank. He and I were flirting alot and then we spoke about some work related issues. But the chemistry was there and i felt that he might be keen to go out.

While I never date anyone I work with, as a rule, and he will be staying here for just a few more weeks, I was wondering if this would be a nice "flirtation" or perhaps, we can go out on a date.

please, if this is a question that can be answered, or if this is too soon, would you be able to advise.
thank you all for your help. ;)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_would_rod_want_to_see_me_outside_of_work_hr_3618_43072.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_would_rod_want_to_see_me_outside_of_work_hr_3618_43072.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 17

rafaella

Sweet talking guy for sure, I noticed Venus right on his 3rd cusp of communication...All that comes out of his mouth is so very lovey dovey...But I agree, its better not to get too involved with this one. Venus and Mars do not aspect. Mars is Rx peregrine. Saturn Rx in the 1st indicates things will not work out, will just bring emotional difficulty somehow, depressive. He might be sweet and flirty but he doesn't mean anything deeper with it. Men are like that, a lot of them...

Yes there is attraction Sun opposition Saturn in your 1st houses, there is certain pull, but Saturn is restricting Sun. I don't think he will feel you are the right person for him. Moon square Sun shows also more flirtation, but I doubt anything more. With Neptune in 5th, I think you need to be more clear about who you fall for. Neptune clouds your judgement when it comes to romance. Mars Rx back and opposing Neptune, something about him is not clear as well... I think be careful with this guy...Sun exalted in his 1st house, it all about him.

MaeMae

Banned
amy, i am working from dumbphone internet, so i can't view thumbnail.

i would suggest you look at querant/quesited's rulers in relation to rulers of 5th and 6th house. what is moon's relation to these as she moves forward. looking at last aspect before question, is moon affiliated to merc, neptune, pluto or uranus?
if so, examine nature of that aspect. if any of the above, i wouldn't count on it. the moon to outers tells of intensity, delusion or just wanting to spark something up.
.on personal/professional note...
"new job" tells me YOU GOT A JOB! in this world economy downfall.
This tells me you have game, ambition and present it well, or you have connections, OR you like to work the casting couch.
The last aspect of moon (querant's co-ruler) will explain this. If 5th involved in mix, you have sex in mind over career. If 10th involved, you are looking for status.
Either way, you need to be sure of your drives, Mars and Pluto. Of deceiving yourself, Neptune.
IF you are serious career/status minded individual, you will look at Saturn to co ruler moon. any relation if moon to saturn in horary is "put the reigns on it."
if you are of the ambitious nature, truthfully believing in yourself and your ambitions, consider this ~
think ahead 5 years or 10 years from now ~ saturn, venus ~ not mercury venus.
what if you come up for promotion and this "trainer" (saturn) has disclosed indirectly that you two bonked? guess what????
Donald Trump and the like bonk these girls but the don't hire them, unless they are looking for paid "downtime."
hope you look at chart and reflect accordingly.

Amy

Thank you for ALL who visited this question and answered.

wow...no worries, really, Rod is sweet, but its ok, all of the instructors are. Also, i think he is married and I dont "go there". LOL

The job i have is a 3rd promotion within 2 years at a bank. I have an upper level job now and i am thrilled and so are my family and friends.

I am still hopeful though, for Mr. Right to come into my life and not have a Mrs Right with him.

its tough, but i am sure this month, according to my astrologers, that i will have a lover in my life.

thank you all again.
no, i am not cloudy on what i want, I KNOW WHAT I WANT, its just a flirtation that this was.

i want something more solid!

MaeMae

Banned
Thank you for ALL who visited this question and answered.

wow...no worries, really, Rod is sweet, but its ok, all of the instructors are. Also, i think he is married and I dont "go there". LOL

The job i have is a 3rd promotion within 2 years at a bank. I have an upper level job now and i am thrilled and so are my family and friends.

I am still hopeful though, for Mr. Right to come into my life and not have a Mrs Right with him.

its tough, but i am sure this month, according to my astrologers, that i will have a lover in my life.

thank you all again.
no, i am not cloudy on what i want, I KNOW WHAT I WANT, its just a flirtation that this was.

i want something more solid!

keyword - "married"? and still, the question?
hmmm...