Leader or Follower

Abby83

I would like to know if im destined to be a leader or a follower or just a straight out outcast loner.

I feel so torn between all three and i think the chart shows it. Ive attached my horary and natal. In the horary im saturn in rulership but in accidental fall in 12th house. In my own natal chart i have a 12th house sun and a first house moon. My mars and venus in 11th. This shows my conflicting energies of warrior, victim, and the rebel outcast. is it fair to just leave it as that? or do you think im more inclined a certain way. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_abby83.5338.434460 (1).jpg
    astro_2gw_abby83.5338.434460 (1).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_2gw_leader.83038.50106.jpg
    astro_2gw_leader.83038.50106.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Abby83

If the chart stated that you were dominant in one category over the other, what would you do with that information?

Id probably still be a mix of the three. Ideally though, im hoping to branch away from negative realities and spend my energy and time on positive thinking and fun, playful, positive daily experiences. Eg: instead of drudging along as an authoriative mum i want to play more with the kids and lead by mucking around with them. I know that a lot of ppl say you cant be friends with your kids, but ive found the exact opposite. In the last week ive decided to share chores and activities with the kids instead of being the responsible adult. Life works better for me that way even when it comes to other mums and teachers. if i just see life as fun it all seems to work out. So i will try this. I will lead energetically and positively instead of instructing.

Abby83

I've figured it out now - A neptunian, indepedent leader. And that wasn't discovered through use of astrology. More like what's happening in my life with progressed sun crossing over the asc. I can now see i was destined to learn about the shadow personalities of ancestors and other ppl oin society and to pave a healthier future for my childre, grandchildren, myself and my mum. Things are moving positively well now and im proud of making it through the most abusive times so i could transform the whole scenario through education and practise.

Last edited: