Missing girl

naturalesoul

I have a friend whose daughter is missing. Anyone who can refer anyone who uses this technique to help find people please message me. In the meantime,because she is Japanese it has made news. We have been posting on Facebook in hopes to finding this guy that she was last seen with. I drew up a chart in hopes of trying to figure out locations or any information. I am not even close to being profession at this. Just started learning but thought I'd try here.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_where_is_she.49391.53061.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_where_is_she.49391.53061.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 40

Abby83

Well, im going to have a crack at it even though im not a pro I still want to have a go.
She's definitely not dead IMO. So I feel she has been kidnapped and held in some kind of imprisonment (7th house and 12th house ruler venus), but venus is separating from mars which would normally mean the person has left, however, they are still in the first house and therefore hovering around her. The kidnapper is in detriment in scorpio. I also wonder if he/she is doing sexual activities with the planet being in scorpio in the first house. There are a lot of planets in the 11th house of friends as well.

Mars is in the 2nd house which would indicate that the direction of her location is north and not too far away. The 2nd house rules possessions so I wonder if she is in a car? And mars is approaching 3rd house so she may be in the neighbourhood. Also in Capricorn could be an industrious area. Here's a description I got off a website as to the types of locations she could be.

Capricorn
This place might be a church yard, graveyard, cemetery, cave, city dump, business place, brick building, city hall, police station, funeral parlor, court house, the parent's home, place where lumber store, dark places,brick building, corner building, abandoned building, rubbish collection, a place surrounded by fences or close to a fence,.
IF THE ARTICLE IS INDOORS:
It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, place where rubbish is kept, places where wood is stored, In a corner, wool objects,.
IF THE ARTICLE IS OUTDOORS:
It can be in or near a thorny, open country area, rocky and uncultivated barren ground, places where lumber is stored, fallow ground, neglected land, gravel pits, next to an old tree that is struggling for survival, near a tar or cement driveway, near the foundation of the house, near a gate, fenced or roped in area, a shaded area, a thorny or bushy area, next to a large rock, abandoned places or fields, a place with a bad smell, a vacant house or lot, near Pine trees.

Either way, the descriptions point to a place which is run down, possibly in/near a car, held captive, and in the neighbourhood north of where the girl usually is.

How old is the girl?

Last edited:

Witchyone

I looked up this story online and did a horary chart. I didn't like the first house, but I'm not an expert so I don't want to be the one to read it.