Have I finally met a genuine man?

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hi there,

I’ve had a string of bad luck in love for as long as I can remember – I met guy after guy who were either unavailable or commitment phobes.

But recently I’ve met a wonderful man who happens to be a couple years younger than me, I usually don’t date younger guys but I thought I’d give it a go and within a week it’s turned into one of the most emotionally intense relationships I’ve ever experienced.

I was wondering if any of you could have a look at our charts (Synastry and/or Composite) and let me know if there’s potential for a committed, long-term relationship?

Thanks!

Synastry
http://imageshack.com/a/img822/9541/9ty2.gif

Composite
http://imageshack.com/a/img856/6190/b1t4.gif

hypatia

my comments..

with no names I'll use locations for names...

China's Nep tri Sydney's Moon - is a 'romance' - likely you feel like you are soul mates.

Both of your Mercury are in opposition to important planets... China's Merc Opp Sydney's Sun and Syd's Merc Opp China's Ven ... in the long run there will be difficulties in communicating your feelings and your thoughts (each of you will have this).

China's Moon conjunct Syd's Pluto - very intense relationship

China's Sun Cnj Syd's Saturn - there could be long term commitment. Syd needs to be careful of being too critical, as China's self-confidence can be whittled away.

China's Uranus Opp Syd's Sun - there's excitement in the short term. In the long term though, can find both want own independence and if want to compromise would need to work hard to get this

rahu

Banned
hi sag

mars/Neptune midpoint square to psyche/eros midpoint
mars/venus midpoint conjunct satrun opposed to sedna
29aqu58 mars/ersi square midpoint opposed 29leo55 venus.nymphe midpoint

The composite is extremely passionate yet there much unshared .personal interests are very strong and it is not clear compromises will be made .
With the sun opposed to venus the love and attraction between your is powerful.
Eros is conjunct to mars and square to eris and pholous, a tension of insatiable sensuality, likely showing a meeting in a “casual” setting as your social natures are similar.

With the mars/eris midpoint opposed to the venus/nymphe midpoint a physical intense intimacy is coupled with transcendent, childlike feeling of completion and unity through the tantric with him.
the Neptune/mars midpoint is square to the Eros/psyche midpoint. This elevates the sense of magic and connects you physical senses with a love of ethereal, divine affection.
This is a very child like sense of love. But the Neptune’s influence with mars tends toward waywardness and secret liaisons.
The moon is square to Neptune conjunct Jupiter. This is a aspect of your cultural, racial or religious differences. Neptune here bode ill for serious relationships as a union would be too complicated to pull off. the venus/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to vertex and pluto . this can show a very powerful social/financial environment btu also one with hidden dynamics. Pluto’s presence would hinder a free expression of love and commitment.
With Pluto on the vertex, the relationship is bases on personal motives and aspirations. This is not a chart that shows the compromises necessary for a committed relationship.
With ixion conjunct to juno square to ceres, there would be serious problems with relatives about say a marriage. Ixion bodes that your l life together would be rife with social/familial interference.

Saturn is opposed to sedan and square to nessus, all exact to a degree. This shows the lessons of this relationship will be of dominance and submissiveness. Sedna shows a commitment to “truth” and openness but Saturn makes this impossible, with nessus also square sedan, one would have to keep ones thought to one’s self.
as the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to Saturn, the electric psychic sensuality will smother.
The Pluto/orcus midpoint is conjunct the moon. There are powerful hidden issues here.you are in danger of unresolved emotional issues you may have, leading you to believe in a illusion.
The mars/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter/Neptune, so long-term relationship is virtually ruled out as this shows he will not commit. His freedom in emotional attachments is a given.
With Neptune influence, his rash action will come with no warning.
With Uranus square to the sun/venus opposition, there can be not confusion as to the intense electric affection you have with each other. But this also is a aspect that burns immediately intensely…. then ends.
Psyche is conjunct he node and oppose to Jupiter/Neptune. So there is a very powerful spiritual.psychic, emotional connection between you psyche opposed to the sun shows a dream union an idealized marriage. With moon square to psyche the affection you feel intoxicates your thoughts of the future.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1587_1586_sagbeau_sagsun_75328_51029.jpg
    astro_621gw_1587_1586_sagbeau_sagsun_75328_51029.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 34

SagSunScorpioMoon

my comments..

with no names I'll use locations for names...

China's Nep tri Sydney's Moon - is a 'romance' - likely you feel like you are soul mates.

Both of your Mercury are in opposition to important planets... China's Merc Opp Sydney's Sun and Syd's Merc Opp China's Ven ... in the long run there will be difficulties in communicating your feelings and your thoughts (each of you will have this).

China's Moon conjunct Syd's Pluto - very intense relationship

China's Sun Cnj Syd's Saturn - there could be long term commitment. Syd needs to be careful of being too critical, as China's self-confidence can be whittled away.

China's Uranus Opp Syd's Sun - there's excitement in the short term. In the long term though, can find both want own independence and if want to compromise would need to work hard to get this
Thank you Hypatia :)

We have been seen each other for 5 weeks and already I can feel the Uranus Opp Sun influence. I am the kind of person who needs a lot of me time but not this early on in the relationship. Unfortunately he is a workaholic who just happened to quit his job 2 weeks after meeting me to focus on running his own businesses (2 of them). Right now I'm just sitting back and giving him a lot of space, which is okay with me because I have been quite busy with work and friends.

SagSunScorpioMoon

hi sag

mars/Neptune midpoint square to psyche/eros midpoint
mars/venus midpoint conjunct satrun opposed to sedna
29aqu58 mars/ersi square midpoint opposed 29leo55 venus.nymphe midpoint

The composite is extremely passionate yet there much unshared .personal interests are very strong and it is not clear compromises will be made .
With the sun opposed to venus the love and attraction between your is powerful.
Eros is conjunct to mars and square to eris and pholous, a tension of insatiable sensuality, likely showing a meeting in a “casual” setting as your social natures are similar.

With the mars/eris midpoint opposed to the venus/nymphe midpoint a physical intense intimacy is coupled with transcendent, childlike feeling of completion and unity through the tantric with him.
the Neptune/mars midpoint is square to the Eros/psyche midpoint. This elevates the sense of magic and connects you physical senses with a love of ethereal, divine affection.
This is a very child like sense of love. But the Neptune’s influence with mars tends toward waywardness and secret liaisons.
The moon is square to Neptune conjunct Jupiter. This is a aspect of your cultural, racial or religious differences. Neptune here bode ill for serious relationships as a union would be too complicated to pull off. the venus/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to vertex and pluto . this can show a very powerful social/financial environment btu also one with hidden dynamics. Pluto’s presence would hinder a free expression of love and commitment.
With Pluto on the vertex, the relationship is bases on personal motives and aspirations. This is not a chart that shows the compromises necessary for a committed relationship.
With ixion conjunct to juno square to ceres, there would be serious problems with relatives about say a marriage. Ixion bodes that your l life together would be rife with social/familial interference.

Saturn is opposed to sedan and square to nessus, all exact to a degree. This shows the lessons of this relationship will be of dominance and submissiveness. Sedna shows a commitment to “truth” and openness but Saturn makes this impossible, with nessus also square sedan, one would have to keep ones thought to one’s self.
as the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to Saturn, the electric psychic sensuality will smother.
The Pluto/orcus midpoint is conjunct the moon. There are powerful hidden issues here.you are in danger of unresolved emotional issues you may have, leading you to believe in a illusion.
The mars/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter/Neptune, so long-term relationship is virtually ruled out as this shows he will not commit. His freedom in emotional attachments is a given.
With Neptune influence, his rash action will come with no warning.
With Uranus square to the sun/venus opposition, there can be not confusion as to the intense electric affection you have with each other. But this also is a aspect that burns immediately intensely…. then ends.
Psyche is conjunct he node and oppose to Jupiter/Neptune. So there is a very powerful spiritual.psychic, emotional connection between you psyche opposed to the sun shows a dream union an idealized marriage. With moon square to psyche the affection you feel intoxicates your thoughts of the future.
rahu

Thanks Rahu,

Thank you for your detailed analysis.

I apologize for not giving you feedback earlier – I’ve just experienced some major emotional shock.

You are absolutely correct in saying that his rash actions will come without any warnings – he just broke up with me out of the blue.

It’s as if he had turned into a different person – saying that we didn’t have a connection, the spark wasn’t strong enough, when previously he had been telling me the opposite.

He was very cold and brusque, refusing to get on the phone and dismissed me in a couple of text messages. When only a week ago, he was cooking my favourite meal for me.

I am very confused. I know he is under a lot of pressure now that he’s quit his job to focus on his own business but I didn’t expect him to pull a 180 on me.

Is this the end? :( Is there possibility for us to get back together?

Also, is it possible that he was just lying to me to get sex? One of my psychics says he was deceiving me and maybe was only after sex. I'd rather he really didn't feel a connection because I really believed he was a genuine man :((

Last edited:

virgo18

Neptune in the 7th: This tends to dissolve relationships. Brings men who are liars, or unfaithful. (On the other hand brings artistic people, or with sensibility, or spiritual.

The uncommittal issue with this men, I guess it is because they fall in your 5th house: short term romance, amusement etc. This house becomes the 11th house of this men. The 11th is not very much conservative or stable. This men have strong Aquarius traits in their personality.

You take romance very seriously with Saturn in your 5th house. But those romances are not with the men who you marry. So when you meet a new guy and you start taking things very seriously, then you should know that the guy comes of your 5th house and it will not lead to anything serious.

I guess that the one will be someone who will not be serious at the beginning, and then it will be, later on. Or someone that YOU won't take seriously and then you will.... but not someone who you start taking seriously since you meet.

SagSunScorpioMoon

Neptune in the 7th: This tends to dissolve relationships. Brings men who are liars, or unfaithful. (On the other hand brings artistic people, or with sensibility, or spiritual.

The uncommittal issue with this men, I guess it is because they fall in your 5th house: short term romance, amusement etc. This house becomes the 11th house of this men. The 11th is not very much conservative or stable. This men have strong Aquarius traits in their personality.

You take romance very seriously with Saturn in your 5th house. But those romances are not with the men who you marry. So when you meet a new guy and you start taking things very seriously, then you should know that the guy comes of your 5th house and it will not lead to anything serious.

I guess that the one will be someone who will not be serious at the beginning, and then it will be, later on. Or someone that YOU won't take seriously and then you will.... but not someone who you start taking seriously since you meet.

Thanks Virgo.

I think Neptune in 7th is definitely one of the reasons I don't see things clearly in the beginning stages of a relationship. I was so determined with this guy that I would not become intimate with him until I was sure of his feelings but I was so charmed by him (and he did seem genuine!) that all the rules went out the window.

He could be a player, now I think about it, he was talking about long term plans on date number 2. But he also came across as a genuinely sweet, affectionate man. And he continued to be sweet for a while after we'd become intimate.

Was he playing me from the beginning? :(

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi again
I am afraid that he was only interested in sex as you were wondering.
his venus is opposed to Uranus which is one of the most promiscuous aspects one can have. this shows he never intended to establish a serious relationship as all he is interested in is new sexual conquests.
moon is opposed to eros with a semisquare to psyche, so he is extremely sensitive and romantic. but the midpoint of the moon and mercury/sun is conjunct to psyche and opposed to Neptune. this aspect with Neptune's influence shows the emotional duplicity, as he can sweep you off your feet, but all this words of sensitivity and love are insincere. as you mentioned he was so warm and open until you had sex.....
his mars is square to Eris which shows he is completely hedonistic. he has no interest in a relationship , he just wants to add notches to the handle of his "gun".

rahu

SagSunScorpioMoon

hi again
I am afraid that he was only interested in sex as you were wondering.
his venus is opposed to Uranus which is one of the most promiscuous aspects one can have. this shows he never intended to establish a serious relationship as all he is interested in is new sexual conquests.
moon is opposed to eros with a semisquare to psyche, so he is extremely sensitive and romantic. but the midpoint of the moon and mercury/sun is conjunct to psyche and opposed to Neptune. this aspect with Neptune's influence shows the emotional duplicity, as he can sweep you off your feet, but all this words of sensitivity and love are insincere. as you mentioned he was so warm and open until you had sex.....
his mars is square to Eris which shows he is completely hedonistic. he has no interest in a relationship , he just wants to add notches to the handle of his "gun".

rahu
Thank you Rahu

What I said was, he continued to be affectionate and sweet after we became intimate. In fact, the last time we saw each other he cooked a lot of food for me but didn't want sex afterwards and only wanted to cuddle in bed.

Also, before we became intimate, he was really warm and affectionate but would call me out if I was being unreasonable.

With regards to Mars square Eris, I have that in my chart too and while I do love sex and all you can eat buffets I've had very few sex partners and I am one of the most disciplined people I know when it comes to my diet... Though I've been drinking a lot this past week :(

Do you see us getting back together?

Last edited:

Love2Know

Thank you Rahu

What I said was, he continued to be affectionate and sweet after we became intimate. In fact, the last time we saw each other he cooked a lot of food for me but didn't want sex afterwards and only wanted to cuddle in bed.

Also, before we became intimate, he was really warm and affectionate but would call me out if I was being unreasonable.

Do you see us getting back together?
Probably met someone else

SagSunScorpioMoon

Probably met someone else

Because he didn't want sex? Well, he told me that he'd only had 7 hours of sleep over a 3-day period and he did look really exhausted. The point I'm trying to make is, if he was only after sex and he was so exhausted that he didn't want sex that night, he could've cancelled instead of cooking for me.

Love2Know

Because he didn't want sex? Well, he told me that he'd only had 7 hours of sleep over a 3-day period and he did look really exhausted. The point I'm trying to make is, if he was only after sex and he was so exhausted that he didn't want sex that night, he could've cancelled instead of cooking for me.

Cuz he sounds sketchy as square balls and emotionally.. delayed.

ashriia

He could be a player, now I think about it, he was talking about long term plans on date number 2. But he also came across as a genuinely sweet, affectionate man. And he continued to be sweet for a while after we'd become intimate.

Was he playing me from the beginning? :(

Looking at his chart.. and based on personal experience Jupiter square Venus people are big on romancing but aren't so adept at follow through. Add that to fickle Venus in gemini opposite uranus and his current transiting uranus going through his first house. Which can make for impulsive actions. Best to move on. He probably is unsure of what he actually wants right now. Save your devotion for someone that deserves it.