Career insight needed please!

ShankarInTrouble

Greetings,
This is Shankar from Chennai. I would like you people to look into my chart and tell me on my educational prospects till the year 2019. I'm doing my Engineering now, here. Please tell me, through my planets and stars, as to how well I would fare in the skills or memorizing, retaining and understanding in the above mentioned period. I'm having a bit of difficulty in these areas, that's why I seek your guidance. Thanks!

Attachments

• Shankar 2.jpg
    Shankar 2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 31

kimbermoon

Your question demands a much more in-depth study than can be provided here...what I can say is that this chart shows a lot of tension [challenges] for you to work through and the trends for this year are rather changeable. The axis relating to higher education is rather inactive and ruled by the planets of Mercury [mind] and Jupiter [education]; thus we look to the these influences for insights about the matter. We find that Mercury is afflicted with both the Moon and Neptune, which can show difficulties with your ability to concentrate on things of a technical nature. The Moon represents 'memory' and it's interaction with Mercury suggests difficulty in that area; Mercury/Neptune can indicate scattered thinking, daydreaming and a mind that tends to drift off from the subject matter [easily distracted]; this then would require some hard effort to correct the problem, but of course is not impossible. It is a matter of being in control of your mind, so that it will stay on topic. Jupiter is much better aligned in the chart and can help to offset this difficulty to a certain degree, yet still you might have to upgrade your skills in that area. You are just in the beginning phase of a new Mars cycle [every two years] relating to activity and momentum; this phase can be a bit troublesome though in getting established into new pathways. Within the next few months Mars will be transiting your 2nd H so financial concerns may also be problematic. Currently Mercury is retrograde right now until July 1, which is a time for careful deliberation about where you are going in life, so that may well be why you are feeling hesitant in regards to this matter. If you are diligent in upgrading your skills in these areas, you can still be successful in achieving your goals.

ShankarInTrouble

Kimbermoon,
Thanks for the reply! I have a few questions. Please help me on that. Firstly, is there any astrological explanation for my abrupt, sudden dipping of the above mentioned skills in Dec 2011- Jan 2012? Because, before that, I used to be extremely good at the mentioned fields and my skills vaned so much in a span of a month that I'm struggling to remember or retain any stuff, till date, ever since. Without deviating from the topic, I would like to state that I have no medical problem and that I've tested positive to spirits and black magic. This, could be a possible reason. I don't want people to question me on the very concept of spirits and black magic, but, can you tell me if there is an indication of that in my horoscope. Thanks again!

kimbermoon

Looking back to the end of 2011, I can tell you this:
Mars was transiting your 12th H=secrets, mysteries; this planet can indeed denote secret enemies while in the 12th H. As it transited your Sun and Venus, it then came to oppose natal Saturn in your chart [stability, groundedness, reality];
Saturn also moved to transit your Nodal Axis [destiny, karma], which natally is afflicted to Uranus/Neptune [the strange, unusual; the unexplained]; the line between reality and non-reality, causing hardships on the physical level;
Neptune [illusion, visions, confusion, distraction, other-worldly] was exactly squaring natal Pluto [the Soul, power and control]. Neptune can make for cloudy, unrealistic thinking, blinding us to reality through the faculty of imagination.Were you under confinement at that time? Were you using drugs at the time?
Since natal Neptune joined with Uranus,is in trine to your Sun and Venus, this could make you more susceptible, sensitive and receptive to such energies. Also natal Pluto in Scorpio [affecting generations] afflicts your Moon which can also make you vulnerable to such things. The Mercury/Neptune affliction in the natal chart can also contribute to such vulnerability. So yes I think there is good evidence, although many would disagree claiming it is but the imagination gone awry. The Pluto/Saturn connection in the chart might also imply the need for psychic protection, by creating a psychic shield around yourself to offset such intrusions. I must say that the disbelievers are apt to tell you it is a psychiatric problem, fyi.

ShankarInTrouble

Thanks once again kimbermoon. Do transits have a severe sudden impact on an individual? Because, I can't come to terms with the fact that planets can affect a person as severely as they did, in my case, in a span of less than a month. Having said that, your explanation, in a way, probes me to think on the fields of spirit/black magic, which is what I've been doing, without much success. Any suggestions towards expelling spirits and vomiting black magic, if you know? Thanks!

kimbermoon

Uranus is commonly known for causing sudden and unexpected events, but often it takes other transits occurring at the same time before something so severe takes place. Mercury is currently retrograde until July 1st; this can be a time of significant mental confusion, and in the case of black magic you really have to be in control of your own mind. “ Keep in mind that a psychic attack is less about you than it is about the weakness of your attacker.” You need to create a mental block against such intrusions, which demands a lot of concentration and focus. If you allow your mind to wander, it only makes you more vulnerable to such attacks. Mars has been transiting your natal Mercury in opposition to your Moon, but it should pass soon, as it moves to a conjunction with your NN in the coming months. Saturn is also in good form with your Sun currently, and this can serve to offset the problem by providing greater stability. What makes us susceptible to such attacks is internalized fear, confusion or weakness, and these may be areas you are needing to focus on right now. Saturn in Scorpio is all about 'releasing our fears'. Natal Mercury afflicted in Libra can be highly indecisive and this too lends to allowing others to influence you negatively. Here is a link for you to get more help in expelling this intrusion:

Hope it helps.

dhundhun

Kimbermoon,
Thanks for the reply! I have a few questions. Please help me on that. Firstly, is there any astrological explanation for my abrupt, sudden dipping of the above mentioned skills in Dec 2011- Jan 2012? Because, before that, I used to be extremely good at the mentioned fields and my skills vaned so much in a span of a month that I'm struggling to remember or retain any stuff, till date, ever since. Without deviating from the topic, I would like to state that I have no medical problem and that I've tested positive to spirits and black magic. This, could be a possible reason. I don't want people to question me on the very concept of spirits and black magic, but, can you tell me if there is an indication of that in my horoscope. Thanks again!

Since Neptune is in 4th house and debilitated, based on Astrological Principles of Neptune, you may have spiritual and medicinal influences in home. Since Neptune receives favorable aspects, you are likely to have +ve influences in due course of time. Influence of Venus and Pluto is likely to help overcome Neptune's debilitation.