Stellium in 11th house WHAT TO EXPECT?

CapricornStrong

I have stellium in the 11th house of my birth chart and I was wondering how it could be interpreted. Can you try to tell me something peculiar and maybe even challenging? Thanks!!! Also, is Saturn in ASC really that bad, does it mean that I have to struggle until His return (AFTER I'M 30 YEARS OLD!!!!)?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_stefan_hw.82041.44000.jpg
    astro_2gw_stefan_hw.82041.44000.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

sworm09

I have stellium in the 11th house of my birth chart and I was wondering how it could be interpreted. Can you try to tell me something peculiar and maybe even challenging? Thanks!!! Also, is Saturn in ASC really that bad, does it mean that I have to struggle until His return (AFTER I'M 30 YEARS OLD!!!!)?

Jupiter and Venus in the 11th are going to be pretty supportive. Jupiter is in his own triplicity and Venus is in her own decan, which is at least something. Venus is however out of sect and in a masculine sign during the day, so she's only going to be VERY mildly helpful. Jupiter however is going to be pretty consistently helpful. This could give your supportive, trustworthy friends who help to alleviate a lot of personal issues. It also means that in life circumstances are generally supportive of your goals, despite personal challenges.

As for those personal challenges....Saturn is of course in the Ascendant. He is in the sign of his Fall, but below the Earth during the day. He's in mutual reception with Mars, the Ascendant ruler. This is going to be challenging as Mars is only in decent shape, but is without dignity. This gives reversals in fortune, general strain, contentions, and some degree of drudgery. However there is hope as Jupiter and Venus are enclosing Mars and both aspect Saturn. So your Saturn certainly isn't the end of the world. Challenging, but you'll probably found a way around them through supportive friends or just generally supportive circumstances. Since Saturn is in a moveable sign and the Jupiter, Venus, Mars stellium is in a fixed sign, I'd say that the supportive circumstances are generally more prominent than the relatively fleeting challenges indicated by Saturn.

Last edited: