Birth Chart Puzzle: Who is this celebrity?

Senecar

This is a birth chart of a late celebrity.
I am wondering if a birth chart can reveal profession, marriage, character, success and fall of career, and manner of death of the native's life.

What was the native's profession?

28109306299_8f3c83646a_z.jpg

Last edited:
Oh God, what kind of chart is this, lol? I need to see the angles and the degrees of planets as well. Maybe you could use astro.com and blur all the personal information?

I think you can predict all things you mentioned by using a natal chart (like profession, marriage etc.), though it's not easy. By the way, I have a similar thread where I posted 5 charts of celebrities with 5 different occupations which I listed and the goal of the challenge is to match 5 chart with 5 occupations correctly. Here is the thread if you or anyone else is interested: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113994

Senecar

Strangely this celebrity is not in Astro.com

The native had been dead for over 30 years, but still popular today I would have thought.

I got the chart from somewhere else. Here is the angles and aspects of the planets for the chart.

28110190929_827b35a15f.jpg

Last edited:

D-Rok

How did he die?
How old did he live?

What does the chart say?

Can you please post the native’s information in Astro.com format instead of using multitudes of unknown picasso-esque formats the likes of which have never been seen?

Thanks.

Senecar

Can you please post the native’s information in Astro.com format instead of using multitudes of unknown picasso-esque formats the likes of which have never been seen?

Thanks.

Sorry, although I know the native's DOB and POB, I don't know the TOB.

I would have thought the given Nativity chart is quite clear, and there is even table of aspects and planet's location in degrees and houses and signs in the 3rd post.

Please remember Traditional astrologers would have set up the chart, with pencil and paper with DOB TOB and POB from the book of Ephemeris, and would have come up with exactly same chart as above, and that's how they had been working Astrology for hundreds and thousands of years.

Astro.com is a great system, but I wouldn't rely on any internet system too much, because they tend to come and go. They might not be available tomorrow, next week, next month or next year, and we don't have control over it :)

Last edited:

I would have thought the given Nativity chart is quite clear, and there is even table of aspects and planet's location in degrees and houses and signs in the 3rd post.

Please remember Traditional astrologers would have set up the chart, with pencil and paper with DOB TOB and POB from the book of Ephemeris, and would have come up with exactly same chart as above, and that's how they had been working Astrology for hundreds and thousands of years.

Astro.com is a great system, but I wouldn't rely on any internet system too much, because they tend to come and go. They might not be available tomorrow, next week, next month or next year, and we don't have control over it :)

Dude, there is no point in trying to answer any of your questions for this chart if you don't have the person's time of birth. I find it ridiculous that I have to tell you that. How is that not obvious??????

The chart you posted is very hard to read, mainly because it doesn't have degrees and because there are no AC-DC and MC-IC axes. I am surprised that you find it so complicated to use astro.com and post a normally looking chart. Your remark about the fact that Internet systems "come and go" has nothing to do with my and D-Rok's requests. How is it even relevant to this thread??? If you want to draw charts with your pencil and ephemeris, fine, do whatever you want, but why do you refuse to comply with our simple request which will only take 5 minutes of your precious time?

JUPITERASC

This is a birth chart of a late celebrity.
I am wondering if a birth chart can reveal profession, marriage, character, success and fall of career, and manner of death of the native's life.

What was the native's profession?

28109306299_8f3c83646a_z.jpg
State their official time of birth :smile:
if that is not available then the chart is unreliable

Senecar

Dude, there is no point in trying to answer any of your questions for this chart if you don't have the person's time of birth. I find it ridiculous that I have to tell you that. How is that not obvious??????

The chart you posted is very hard to read, mainly because it doesn't have degrees and because there are no AC-DC and MC-IC axes. I am surprised that you find it so complicated to use astro.com and post a normally looking chart. Your remark about the fact that Internet systems "come and go" has nothing to do with my and D-Rok's requests. How is it even relevant to this thread??? If you want to draw charts with your pencil and ephemeris, fine, do whatever you want, but why do you refuse to comply with our simple request which will only take 5 minutes of your precious time?

Normally Astro.com would have many famous people's chart in their databank, but they don't have this native's chart, and because I don't have information on Time of Birth of the native, it is not possible to get a chart from Astro.com

Senecar

The native is a bit mysterious figure, hence I thought it would be interesting to try some detective work about the life. :)

The chart itself is very clear, it is in whole chart, and the ascendant is Cancer.
All the planets' position in exact degrees in the signs and houses are given above and now below again.

28110190929_827b35a15f.jpg

Why are only Astro.com charts valid?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Without a time of birth the Nativity IS NOT clear :smile:
Please remember Traditional astrologers would have set up the chart
with pencil and paper
with DOB TOB and POB
from the book of Ephemeris
and would have come up with exactly same chart as above,
Siriusly

and that's how they had been working Astrology
for hundreds and thousands of years.

you are the expert

would be useful to read any info you have on the subject

Astro.com is a great system, but I wouldn't rely
on any internet system too much, because they tend to come and go.
They might not be available tomorrow, next week, next month
or next year, and we don't have control over it :)

Horoscopic Astrology requires a timed natal chart :smile:

JUPITERASC

The native is a bit mysterious figure, hence I thought

it would be interesting to try some detective work about the life. :)
as this topic is one that interests you
then
when you have some information on the time of birth
do post it on this thread

The chart itself is very clear, it is in whole chart, and
the ascendant is Cancer.
Without a TIME OF BIRTH there is no reliable Ascendant :smile:

All the planets' position in exact degrees in the signs and houses
are given in above and now below again.
Why are only Astro.com charts valid?
Without a timed natal chart there are no houses

Senecar

Without a time of birth the Nativity IS NOT clear :smile:

Siriusly

you are the expert

would be useful to read any info you have on the subject

Horoscopic Astrology requires a timed natal chart :smile:

Time of Birth is available to the chart producer, but I don't have it :)

JUPITERASC

Normally Astro.com would have many famous people's chart in their databank, but
they don't have this native's chart, and
because I don't have information on Time of Birth of the native, it is not possible
to get a chart from Astro.com
now find the time of birth because without it the chart is invalid :smile: