Soul mission: Trusting the unseen

12th house Aquarius North Node.

http://www.the-soulmate-site.com/north-node-twelfth-house.html

ext

Ikigai-card.png

b7f19abebc75325a0cfa1746faa48874.jpg

Last edited:

Lykanized

Does anyone else feel very aware of their mission outside astrological terms? I feel like I know exactly why I incarnated and what I'm here to do. If I look at my astrological chart I can find clear markers that align. North node in Sagittarius 4th house from SN in Gemini 10th house. Many other markers to indicate writing and desire to cause some kind of change which is what I've always wanted, but the ultimate arrival will be to my true home

Sagcap88

The chart shows a general outline by your North Node sign, House, and aspects.
TBH, it’s very murky to me. But that’s how it is; it’s hard to see our own stuff. My NN is Pisces in the sixth. Confusing. It’s in the house of Virgo — opp Pisces.

Sagcap88

Does anyone else feel very aware of their mission outside astrological terms? I feel like I know exactly why I incarnated and what I'm here to do. If I look at my astrological chart I can find clear markers that align. North node in Sagittarius 4th house from SN in Gemini 10th house. Many other markers to indicate writing and desire to cause some kind of change which is what I've always wanted, but the ultimate arrival will be to my true home

Some spiritual teachers say that your mission shows up as clues. For example, your parents might have wanted you to be a doctor. Sure, this looks like (and probably is) a set of controlling, status obsessed parents. But from a reincarnation perspective, you were given parents to push you towards that because maybe you’re meant to be a doctor to repair the people you injured in a past life as a soldier or something. Other clues are just plain common sense...do what feels right. If you fail, it isn’t too late to change paths.

Lykanized

Some spiritual teachers say that your mission shows up as clues. For example, your parents might have wanted you to be a doctor. Sure, this looks like (and probably is) a set of controlling, status obsessed parents. But from a reincarnation perspective, you were given parents to push you towards that because maybe you’re meant to be a doctor to repair the people you injured in a past life as a soldier or something. Other clues are just plain common sense...do what feels right. If you fail, it isn’t too late to change paths.
That's really interesting...As a child, I wasn't ever really guided in any direction. I was kinda left to freely explore what I wanted to and I ended up going through so many different ideas as to what I wanted to do over the years. I even went through several degrees before settling on the one I'm gonna pursue next semester. And I do believe I've settled

Maybe I had to find my own way this time around. I do pay attention to synchronicities and I try to listen to myself as well as the universe. At least that's how I like to refer to it, paying attention to signs or whatever comes up in life that feels like an opportunity

What I feel my mission is has slowly arisen and settled itself in me over the years tho, it was never unstable. I can't explain why I feel it so strongly, but I do. I've made a lot of mistakes too but I remember visiting a degree counselor mandatorally early this yr and since I was, at the time, taking both computer science and English courses, he suggested to me maybe I just take English courses if that's what I'm interested in and along the lines of what I want to do with my life

It took me a little longer to realize he was right even tho I initially brushed it off