Sagittarius sun and Taurus moon

Madsleo

Hi 😊
I was born on the 20th of December 1977 in Aalesund, Norway, at 0847 in the morning.
I seem to have sag rising, moon Taurus, Mars Leo, Venus Sag and Mercury cap.

Often I do not feel free and I feel easily bogged down by stress, arguing andconflict, yet my profession has a lot of it. I most all the time look for love in my life, a partner. Physical touch, routine, security. I am introvert and dreaming, yet I am also spontaneous, direct, adventureous and more. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy, yet I have had much anxiety and depression since my teens.

What is the key to happiness for me?

I have met someone online, an Italian-polish woman who is a Taurus. I don't know more about her chart than that. I like that she is feminine, loves food, pleasure, animals, nature, language. Might Taurus be a good match for me? I always thought as a Sag, Aries, Leo and Libra is good, but I read that one of the best matches for a Taurus moon is Taurus sun.

Does anyone have any comments? I really appreciate it! 😊

Last edited:

racole12

I'm coming here to relate to you... I'm a Sag Sun, Tau Moon, Gemini ASC (with Merc Rx in Sag, Venus in Scp, and Mars in Sag opp my ASC).

I feel the same way... and my best friend right now (13 years younger than me) has a Taurus Stellium of Sun, Moon, Venus, and ASC conj my Moon.

I'm born in 1978 and I thought by now I would settle into a pattern but it seems like my Taurus and Sag energy is constantly in a struggle. (between freedom and security).

theV

These two can symbolizes wealth in two different concept. Taurus symbolizes the attachment to material wealth and material security, whereas Sagittarius symbolizes intellectual wealth. Yeah the energies are quit different. Sagittarius favors intellect, freedom and spirituality over money or materialism. I think Taurus Moon ground you and gives you a more of a mental strength and resilience. It adds up to your wisdom.

There is a strong earth energy which means you're fiery personality is likely to be very grounded.

JUPITERASC

Hi 😊
I was born on the 20th of December 1977 in Aalesund, Norway, at 0847 in the morning.
I seem to have sag rising, moon Taurus, Mars Leo, Venus Sag and Mercury cap.

Often I do not feel free and I feel easily bogged down by stress, arguing andconflict, yet my profession has a lot of it. I most all the time look for love in my life, a partner. Physical touch, routine, security. I am introvert and dreaming, yet I am also spontaneous, direct, adventureous and more. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy, yet I have had much anxiety and depression since my teens.

What is the key to happiness for me?

I have met someone online, an Italian-polish woman who is a Taurus. I don't know more about her chart than that. I like that she is feminine, loves food, pleasure, animals, nature, language. Might Taurus be a good match for me? I always thought as a Sag, Aries, Leo and Libra is good, but I read that one of the best matches for a Taurus moon is Taurus sun.

Does anyone have any comments? I really appreciate it! 😊
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
that include synastry charts :smile:

ours is an international forum
whose members are located in different time zones
and many of us are beginners
with little or no experience
keen to practice

aleth3ia

Banned
Our charts are so **** similar... here's another Sagi everything and Taurus Moon~

All things previously said are very true, there's a contrast of very different energies in your chart. That's absolutely not bad, but the problems may arise, either because it's problematic to blend the two different sides of one's self, or because you're suppressing one of those 2 sides in favor of the other. The latter can easily cause a consequential stress, that is just the pent up part that wants to get out... In your case, I suspect you're probably containing too much your most fiery Sagittarius side, in favour of all the earth (security, comfort, control) that is playing such a great role in your chart. There's a very domineering Saturn on top of your chart, in the not too friendly sign of Virgo, that influences a lot the way you deal with things, it is a positive Saturn in your case, it favors work and studying (Saturn-Mercury), it has a well developed lucidity (Saturn-Moon), but it does even influence your self (Saturn-Sun), and that will reflect an a constant sense of containment, that is very much against the Sagi freedom loving nature... this containment of Saturn, because of the aspect to Mercury, could probably be the cause of your stressful teenage years, because Mercury represents the teen years too, and an aspect to Saturn might have made it hard for you to engage into kids-stuff, in favor of a more adult attitude.
There's so much power in your Mars too, when aspected to the Sun it wants a direct reaction, and it tends to get frustrated when one own's pride's touched. So no wonder of all the discussions at work! You too need to let it go sometimes...
Another key element is Jupiter, because of its hard aspects to your Sun and Mercury, and it's even more troublesome since you're a Sagi, and Jupi is your ruler. I think, probably, the key to happiness might not be too distant from that Jupiter in Cancer, in 8th house. It's a nurturing Jupiter, connected to all that you value the most.. I think it's about being able to open up to all that is most private and mysterious in your life, as well as taking care of something, someone, it might make you very happy... so yeah, time to start thinking of that Taurus girl for real, that just seems like a good match : )

good luck <3

edit. forgot to mention, I've drawn your chart using the Koch house system, because the classical Placidian one is not recommended for such northern latitudes..

Last edited:

Anntt

Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Taurus

The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a rather warm, genial, and romantic individual. You are very idealistic. Almost to the extent that your ideology absorbs practical purposes. You are aspiring rather than ambitious, and you generally look for idealistic rather than realistic satisfactions in life. You never seem to be particularly concerned about everyday matters, such a making a living, working under the assumption that your needs will somehow be provided for, and usually they are. You really have too much faith in people. Most of time people do respond to you as you had hoped and expected they would. When they don't, however, you really let it get under your skin and bog you down. You have so many dreams and illusions, but you really let it get you down when people are ugly or unkind, and the harsh realities of your environment start to close in on you. You can't seem to handle criticism or put downs well. Your highly romantic nature is ardent, impulsive, loyal and devoted.

http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html#9_2