Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Predictions from Sports astrology

If don't loose wkt till 6:35 ist, then india will come back strongly, jup rx fav ind till 8:07 ist.

In NZL chart rahu is transit 3rd bhav 5:55 ist,ind started score freely from 6:36 asc moves to aries which is unfav to them.

Hope the prediction comes true but seems very bleak chance to win cricketing wise but in cricket once gain anything can happen.But you're a legend, you and virinchi in astrogle forum and again yourself in this forum have predicted tremendous results.

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. While some are giving astrology along with their predictions, others are making predictions with NO astrology attached. As a reminder, IF you make a prediction you MUST back it up with relevant astrology. If you do NOT know the astrology of sports prediction do NOT post.

Back to astrology,

Tim

karthik20

Ok this is pretty much going to be the final of this wc in my opinion, both captains have really gud transits going for them...im very skeptical of nz winning on Sunday, they have better chances on monday if match goes there cosa rain..particularly against ozz.
Expecting another good game, expecting warner to get off to a flyer till start of jup jup.

shiva

Even jup jup Rx fav Australia.

Now mars sub running,England playing dsc in home ground.
Aus chart expecting wkts @ 3:21,3:47 ist.

From 3:18 its aus bat well.

Overall aus should bat well in 1st inns.

Last edited:

karthik20

Ok saturn sub is in and i think its not helping ozz much at all...so its bye bye ozz..

guns465

Nice @Karthik20
Your views for the final tomorrow
Eng (Asc) wins ?

Read a Wimbledon prediction that federer would win since Jupiter trine his sun on July 14. Fed and Williamson share a birth date. Both August 8. By that logic will Kane win the cup?

star2018

Banned

Year of birth is different so not similar planetary alignment.
But yes NZ will win

Read a Wimbledon prediction that federer would win since Jupiter trine his sun on July 14. Fed and Williamson share a birth date. Both August 8. By that logic will Kane win the cup?

karthik20

Nice @Karthik20
Your views for the final tomorrow
Eng (Asc) wins ?

Jupiter has been trine his natal sun for 2 weeks now. That alone can't be the deciding factor. Nz lost to eng in league phase. Moon is moving towards his natal saturn. Eoun has Jupiter conjuct natal saturn now.

Toss n pitch are the keys. As i write this cinfo
Says some help there for fast bowlers. Im not so sure because of the trinal factor, matches can always stump you, if not for that i wud say it would be an average day for n.z.

I expect there to shift in direction around 30 overs.

Kpfornow

First ball bowled at 10:45:33 UK time (it swung quite a bit, which will help ENG)

The wicket is a little green, but expected to be dry underneath, meaning a good batting pitch. weather to improve throughout the day. First hour crucial to the bowling team (ENG) as there is moisture in the air which may mean some swing action that causes the NZ batsmen all sorts of problems.

Astrologically interesting that when ENG smashed NZ on July 3rd, Mercury was direct at just past 3deg Leo, and today it is retrograde, having passed backwards over the same degree yesterday. a real astrological re-run of the match. this time a backwards result, nZ win?

Status
Not open for further replies.