Let's talk about Neptune.

folelser

I have met Three incredibly intuitive people in my Life. The first person was a poor boy from middle east whom I was friends with when I lived in a ghetto area. He could tell me about my past, what was on my mind and about problems I kept Close to myself and had not told anybody. He could even tell me about a person who he had never met, and what his motivations were (it was about a person who had tricked me off of Money), and I was just baffled. This guy also knew about my family, and this he told me after just a couple of minutes of casual conversation. I remember I was totally fearful, I became very nervous and uncomfortable, because it felt like he stared right into my soul, and there are a lot of things I am deeply ashamed of. This guy told me I would struggle in my youth but that I would, when I get older, meet a woman and have kids and house etc.

The other person was a woman I met at a bar a summer two years ago. She didn't tell me so much but she told me about stuff that she could not possible have known if werent for her Amazing ability. I was deeply depressed when I met her but it was not something I talked about with any stranger. She hugged me and told me that everything was going to be okay - and she was Crying tears when she said it. For some reason, it scared the hell out of me because I had suicidal thoughts at the time and I thought that she could see that my Life was about to end.

The third person was a guy I chatted with on some game. He described how I looked, my thoughts and also my future, about the former he was of course incredibly accurate.

The first and the third person were both Scorpios, and this I have noticed with them, that is why they scare me a Little bit - they are so incredibly psychic it is frightening. The second (the woman at the bar) was a Leo, don't know, but I remember that I asked.

Is this something you can relate to? I am myself Cancerian - my Moon is in Cancer, but my intuitive ability goes no further than being able to sense the moods of others, and adapt to it. Never met a psychic Pisces, they are too confused, I Always thought this was Scorpio's ability.

But it is **** scary that some people got this insight. I remember the Deep feelings of inferiority when I met them. As if they had total Control over me.

I am more of a rational individual; I analyze people by science, methodically, but I can never get this penetrative insight by simple intuition.

I know a woman who also has an special ability, like visions, she is capable to know if you a "a person of light" by just looking at your eyes and when she is around you and concentrate she is capable to get information about your inner and some other "extra information" that comes to her mind from outsiders etc--- she is basically a witch, a good one tho ;P
Well she is a Leo too , with many planets in Leo I dont know in what house's they are tho.

I knew also a woman who always had paronormal experiences since she was little I think it made her so exhausted that died very young, she was a pisces.

Last edited:

GentlyJohnny

I have met Three incredibly intuitive people in my Life...But it is **** scary that some people got this insight. I remember the Deep feelings of inferiority when I met them. As if they had total Control over me.

I know a woman who also has an special ability, like visions, she is capable to know if you a "a person of light" by just looking at your eyes...I knew also a woman who always had paronormal experiences since she was little I think it made her so exhausted that died very young, she was a pisces.

To me it seems a fantastic experience to meet people with special ability, the more penetrative insights the better, let my rational socks be knocked off :w00t: Have you investigated their abilities? If I were there I'd ask them how and when they had the abilities, the stories of their lives and most importantly the things they "see"; I wouldn't mind at all being an example/ experiment for them :tongue:

Last edited: