Am I traveling to Germany this week?

naturalesoul

Will I be traveling to Germany?

L1-Mars
L7-Venus
L9- Moon

Moon in 9th house of Travel. Moon is squaring venus(7th house ruler)
Mars ruler in 1st house.Mars is in 6th house of job.
I am thinking the answer is no with so many negatives.

Enlighten me...

Attachments

• traveling to Germany.gif
    traveling to Germany.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Euonym

I think no too...
Late or early ascendants, by 3°, can be problematic for reading a horary.
L1 and L7 are not making an aspect with each other = no.

Sunrise

L1-Mars
L7-Venus
L9- Moon

Enlighten me...
the Lord is :venus:
the Lord is :mars:
the Lord is :mercury:
Mars is in 6th house of job.
:mars:is not in the 6th house but in the 7th house exactly on the cusp soon will change sign ....

i would like to ask you why did you take the lord of the 7th house in your question????
thank you

naturalesoul

sorry. Just caught that I used 7th house. Should have used 6th for job. so I have an update. Not traveling this week. There is still a chance that the travel could be delayed. Looks like there were some issues that arose with the company and getting people out there would have taken too long.

Sunrise

sorry. Just caught that I used 7th house. Should have used 6th for job. so I have an update. Not traveling this week. There is still a chance that the travel could be delayed. Looks like there were some issues that arose with the company and getting people out there would have taken too long.
dear hi again! I will suggest for your question related work and abroad (if I understood correctly) to look at the Lord of your 10th (work) and the Lord of the 9th (abroad)
I do not think you have to look the Lord of 6th. But indide there are many planets.... something mean that...
the ruler of your 10 th house :sun: is weak (house and sign) but is in extaltasion of :venus:(you). In the other hand, You :)venus:), you have no power to act (detriment and retro) means deleays, and the :moon: soon will meet you with a :square: from the 9th house and also the ruler of your 9 (interupt)
Something will come but not easy and fast.
hope the best

aquarius7000

L1-Mars
L7-Venus
L9- Moon

Enlighten me...
Hi,

I want to say no too, due to Venus being retro and Moon about to square Mars. It almost feels like you might go back on it yourself. The Moon is dignified, though, in Cancer, and in the 9th. But not enough. When will you get to know whether you get to go or not?