Astrology help

Chakravathy

Hi,

You are in the last month of Mercury Dasha and will enter 7 years of Ketu Dasha from January '17. And you being a Cancer moon the saturn transit in Jan may bring better fortunes. You may find improvements in job matters post Jan. But as Ketu Dasa goes forward, it is better to take care of mind and body. Eat right and always stay connected to the five elements. Take one day at a time do not chase materialistic benefits. Ketu can make you spiritual and curb social activities. It's one of the best periods to realize self and understand the purpose of life in this material world. If you respond well, it will be a smooth and nice transition. If you retaliate, Ketu is a headless snake, he doesnt care abt material pursuits, he ll make us run helter skelter until we realize self. The first two and half years of Ketu will be quiet. The magic starts in the second part and peaks in the 3rd. The best way to manage Ketu is to lead a simple life, being humble, less egoistic and respectful. Avoid pomp, parties, pleasures, religious bigotry etc...

Every planetary dasha we go thru is trying to teach us one or the other thing. Ketu teaches us the real stuff. This may not make sense to you now. 7 years from now you will be able to tell a story. You will surely feel happy and liberated.

Venus MD starting from Jan '24 for 20 years will surely bring money, romance, celebrations and material success. Good luck

Hope this helps

Chakravathy

What about time of marriage n type of marriage

If you have read and understood what I have written in my last post, you wouldn't be asking this question. Anyways, if people simply understand these, there is no need for Ketu Dasha. It takes 7 years to realize that. We don't get things in a platter, do we? You can marry in the next 2 1/2 years. I wish you good luck

Hardhitaaaa

i do not believe. Rip the heart of hanuman, and swear allegiance to me. I can then believe and take in students, if you give the word to speak the truth and not lie every time you torn dollar native beckon.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄