Nostradamus is thought to predicted the global covid19 pandemic. He wrote
*In the twin year 2020,
From the east, in the Chin dynasty,
A queen by the name Corona,
Spreads a plague into the lungs,
Covering the seven hills of Italia,
Ravaging their kingdoms in death,
Turning the twilight of men to dust.*

There you go, he stated what it was in accurate detail, as well the very origin in China and the heavy impact on northern Italy than anywhere else.

He was thought to foretold the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the astrological date July 8, 1999 describing on the 40th north latitude, a great city's twin towers is on fire by an aerial attack and it leads to great conflict we know as the war on terror in 2001.

david starling

*In the twin year 2020,

There you go, he stated what it was in accurate detail, as well the very origin in China and the heavy impact on northern Italy than anywhere else.

He was thought to foretold the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the astrological date July 8, 1999 describing on the 40th north latitude, a great city's twin towers is on fire by an aerial attack and it leads to great conflict we know as the war on terror in 2001.

Amazing, if it's an accurate verbatim translation, rather than a modern-day interpretation!

leomoon

:devil:
Amazing, if it's an accurate verbatim translation, rather than a modern-day interpretation!

Cap/Aqua/Pisc

Could you please post (link if possible) where that translation came from? There are so many out there, and I've not come across that particular one. '
Thanks in advance!

I found this link just now, but I think (the link) as the writer says, "Wuhan is a landlocked village or city " - so it would be a bit of a stretch" to extrapolate and then insert their own interps of today's events. People do this all the time with the Old Testament I've noticed too. :crying: (nothing personal, just like to verify these things first before I myself mention it to anyone) Jesus for example spoke Aramaic, a completly different language then Hebrew today ... then translated by men into Greek, then translated into Latin, then,, then, then...... meanings sometimes get lost as the old saying goes, "in the translation"

Main page:
https://www.alamongordo.com/nostradamus-coronavirus-covid-19-predictions/
(re-interpreted by someone or other?)

Then the next link below is what he actually is said to have written, (allowances must be made for translation of course from the French into the English)

My grandmother was French, (Canadian and her mother from France), and my husband upon meeting her for the 1st time said, "The French! They have a name for everything"...(actually many many names for 1 thing)
:joyful:

http://www.alamongordo.com/nostradamus-quatrains-century-ii/

Last edited:

david starling

:devil:

Cap/Aqua/Pisc

Could you please post (link if possible) where that translation came from? There are so many out there, and I've not come across that particular one. '
Thanks in advance
I found this link just now, but I think (the link) as the writer says, "Wuhan is a landlocked village or city " - so it would be a bit of a stretch" to extrapolate and then insert their own interps of today's events. People do this all the time with the Old Testament I've noticed too. :crying: (nothing personal, just like to verify these things first before I myself mention it to anyone) Jesus for example spoke Aramaic, a completly different language then Hebrew today ... then translated by men into Greek, then translated into Latin, then,, then, then...... meanings sometimes get lost as the old saying goes, "in the translation"

Main page:
https://www.alamongordo.com/nostradamus-coronavirus-covid-19-predictions/
(re-interpreted by someone or other?)

Then the next link below is what he actually is said to have written, (allowances must be made for translation of course from the French into the English)

My grandmother was French, (Canadian and her mother from France), and my husband upon meeting her for the 1st time said, "The French! They have a name for everything"...(actually many many names for 1 thing)
:joyful:

http://www.alamongordo.com/nostradamus-quatrains-century-ii/

The Buddha probably holds the record for having words put into his mouth! :smile:

three M symbols

*In the twin year 2020,

This text doesn't exist.

In parentheses things that were interpreted but are not in the text.

There will be a twin year (2020)
From which will arise a queen (Corona)
who is coming from Orient (China)
And will spread a wound (Virus)
in the darkness of night, on a country with 7 hills (Italia)
And transform into dust (Death)
the twilight of men

I'm French and I don't find the original version written by nostradamus (in old French). So, I'm not sure that it was his invention.
Or, if it was, it was censured so we can't find it and prove it was a true prediction.
If someone know how to find the original text written by nostradamus, i'm interested.
This text I translated is just on social medias and some website but no one says from which book it come from.
And it is written in modern french

Last edited:

david starling

NEW: Donald Trump’s bold gamble on hydroxychloroquine (HC)
appears to be paying off :smile:
Medical professionals in New York
tell Judicial Watch that doctors battling the pandemic
are increasingly reporting benefits from the drug.
They’re prescribing it for themselves, for patients,
and for frontline personnel.
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugx3PJkbRKN6JOo36Q54AaABCQ

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :biggrin:

CapAquaPis

This text doesn't exist.

In parentheses things that were interpreted but are not in the text.

There will be a twin year (2020)
From which will arise a queen (Corona)
who is coming from Orient (China)
And will spread a wound (Virus)
in the darkness of night, on a country with 7 hills (Italia)
And transform into dust (Death)
the twilight of men

I'm French and I don't find the original version written by nostradamus (in old French). So, I'm not sure that it was his invention.
Or, if it was, it was censured so we can't find it and prove it was a true prediction.
If someone know how to find the original text written by nostradamus, i'm interested.
This text I translated is just on social medias and some website but no one says from which book it come from.
And it is written in modern french

And two more references to the ongoing global covid19 pandemic. One, he specifically mentions America and Lombardy and something to do with freights (Cruise ships? They were a few to had a lot of covid19 cases). And the other he mentioned two "cities" hardest hit by plague. Did he mean New York City/New Jersey/New Rochelle USA and Rome/Vatican (City)/Bergamo ("City of the thousand") in Lombardy, a region comparable to New Jersey and California in Italy and Europe in terms of population density and economic activity. Bergamo is said to have the highest percentage of covid19 per population except New York City/New Rochelle area (imagine 1,000 cases in a city of 100,000 - about 1%, similar to NYC which has 8-11 million people). Be in mind Wuhan, Hubei, China has 8-11 million as well and the country itself has 1.4 billion people, they would be the heaviest affected covid19 places since the pandemic started there in late 2019 covered up by the Communist government.