Will to live in the chart

or1000

I want your honest opinion on what is going to give me the zest for life?
I have roughly 2 fire signs in my chart as you can see, and some of planets occupy fire houses.
I’m very future oriented which now upon introspection plays a huge part in my lack of motivation. I just don’t have that fire to get things accomplished. But I know it’s inside of me, I just don’t really see the point. Where can I get this from based on my chart?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 16.30.22.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 16.30.22.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

waybread

With your sun quintile Pluto and Saturn, it looks to me like you are actually very ambitious, but somehow someone convinced you-- or you convinced yourself-- that you could never realize your ambitions, so you sort of gave up; being uninterested in something ordinary and trivial.

You have a grand cross (grand square) in your chart, which can lead to feelings of being stymied; as though different parts of you were working at cross-purposes.

Water is a strong element in your chart, which is based more on feeling and intuition, rather than initiative-taking.

You have a kite formation in your chart, pointing to Neptune. See if you can be the creative visionary, because other parts of your chart support it.

or1000

With your sun quintile Pluto and Saturn, it looks to me like you are actually very ambitious, but somehow someone convinced you-- or you convinced yourself-- that you could never realize your ambitions, so you sort of gave up; being uninterested in something ordinary and trivial.

You have a grand cross (grand square) in your chart, which can lead to feelings of being stymied; as though different parts of you were working at cross-purposes.

Water is a strong element in your chart, which is based more on feeling and intuition, rather than initiative-taking.

You have a kite formation in your chart, pointing to Neptune. See if you can be the creative visionary, because other parts of your chart support it.

Hello
Thank you waybread, as always for your insight. I am extremely ambitious, but I thought recently about this 4th house neptune and quincunx to mars and with me having a lot of water like you said. Wanting an easy life with less competition but necessarily knowing how to get it or lacking the energy to partake in the aggression. Wanting to be aggressive but then retreating and questioning what the point is, the back and forth of this.

AJ Astrology

I want your honest opinion on what is going to give me the zest for life?[/quote

Hi or1000,

Do you realize the "will to live" and the "zest for life" are not the same thing? That might be why you're confused.

There are many who have the will to live but no zest for life, and many who have the zest for life and no will to live.

The zesty folks with no will to live get sick or injured and readily succumb, because they just don't have the inner strength to pull through.

I have roughly 2 fire signs in my chart as you can see, and some of planets occupy fire houses.

There's a taxi stand outside.

I’m very future oriented which now upon introspection plays a huge part in my lack of motivation. I just don’t have that fire to get things accomplished. But I know it’s inside of me, I just don’t really see the point. Where can I get this from based on my chart?

Did you bother to look at your chart?

With whom is H1 ruler Venus in aspect?

No one.

Not only that, but Venus is inconjuct Sun and Moon.

With whom is Mercury in aspect?

No one.

Mercury is inconjunct Sun, but at least he can see Moon, which is good because otherwise, your life would be very short and not very interesting at all.

or1000

I want your honest opinion on what is going to give me the zest for life?[/quote

Hi or1000,

Do you realize the "will to live" and the "zest for life" are not the same thing? That might be why you're confused.

There are many who have the will to live but no zest for life, and many who have the zest for life and no will to live.

The zesty folks with no will to live get sick or injured and readily succumb, because they just don't have the inner strength to pull through.

There's a taxi stand outside.

Did you bother to look at your chart?

With whom is H1 ruler Venus in aspect?

No one.

Not only that, but Venus is inconjuct Sun and Moon.

With whom is Mercury in aspect?

No one.

Mercury is inconjunct Sun, but at least he can see Moon, which is good because otherwise, your life would be very short and not very interesting at all.

So you’re saying that my venus isn’t in aspect to anything?? Except sun and moon? Mercury no aspects? Appreciate your feedback but I don’t understand all of it to be honest with you and yes I’ve studied my chart for years now.

freeadia

Hi,
I don't know how much sense would make for you this, but a I would say some ideas that appeared instantly:
- your question itself is related/activated by the aspect Moon|Chiron and this emphasize the deep sense of unadequacy of worthiness (Chiron being the rejected child, the wisdom-seeker, the archetypal healer) for life as a proccess that require to give and to receive
- the answer would be: from the astrological point of view, the will to live comes from the Sun, through itself as self-consciousness and as motivations through all the other planets. If you came to this point, this question is a signal to increase your self-awareness, to live this great gift as a seed that you feed with your dreams. Motivations may be seen through planets, Moon is wounded, that is a more or less conscious self-undoing, is a touchy side, in Scorpio is extraordinary sensitive receptive but also pervasive, good thing is that Scorpio is the sign of rebirth, is favoured the instinctive force of life, and because the Moon is reflecting the Sun, may function as a negation regarding destructive impulse associated with Scorpio. In 2nd house, Moon, try not to weigh worthiness of life by material accomplishments, but from realization of your soul intention.
I think that generally speaking the will to live comes from instinct (1st house and sign of Aries balanced by instinct of death 8th house, sign of Scorpio) and from joy, from the 5th house (associated with sign of Leo also) - your's in Aquarius needing the affirmation of uniqueness.

or1000

You can read a professional and insightful description on the will to live related to chironian wound here, by Liz Green: https://www.astro.com/astrology/in_wounding_e.htm
The description is about Sun-Chiron aspects there but is also about dynamic of chironian energy that might be helpful to be understood.

Thank you! For both of insights. A great way of looking at it and totally both the way I would understand. Do you mind sharing what school of astrology you tend to learn through? As your style is very much one of the ways I feel comfortable interpreting the chart... you say about Chiron and with it being aspect to mars I wanted to point out to you the Thor’s hammer that I have. When I was not as conscious of where I was putting my energy I did and still do lean up to the 9th house, But I was very confused by what I was doing as I’m not a traditional religious person. So it’s taken a lot of intellect to build up to my mars so I recognise it. more so now I recognise the very scorpion approach I have to it. What are your thoughts on this? Non the less I still have a lot to learn about the 9th house.

Last edited:

freeadia

I learn through everything that comes in my way, modern astrology mostly.
My journey in astrology is only psychological investigation. I have a congeniality to study the objectified archetypes and their interaction of the psyche through the system of astrology.

Do you have something to do with food industry or something about food in social life? (because of the sign of the Crab)

You have:
- grand cross in fixed signs....a lot of work, a lot of efforts, even physical, traveling and communication also, a lot of debate, discussions, need diplomacy, desire for very high level of education still difficult to stay focused because of emotional blockages and unresolved conflicts in the past with close friends/family. Your energy may be stolen by your unconscious to cover, to bottle some unspoke anger, can be metabolized through connection with nature in a sense of truth in development. Release through meditation, capability for deep empathy with various people of different cultures
- 2 thor's hammer between 4 planets, 2 focal point, Moon and Mars, Mars near MC derive most of attention but also Moon require release of emotion and investigation of hidden motivations. At the first glance, Moon in 2nd house- possesions, how you express yourself through what you have, Mars in 9th - what higher principle you serve, morals, progress, science, policy, what is your inner guide telling to do. I would say you could have a conflict between more money but questionable results for others or less money but safe results for others.
A lot of mental energy, Mars is very good here for psychological work.
The beautiful trines between Venus and Uranus and between Pluto and Mercury sugest a great potential for investigative work, you could have benefic influence for the life of many.

Hkk

Account Closed
I want your honest opinion on what is going to give me the zest for life?

Hi or1000,

Never mind the fire or lack of it. The answer is quite clear.

Your north node is in 11th house Virgo and south node is in 5th house. 5th house is occupied by Pisces and Aquarius.

The fact that you want to have more will is showing that you are moving toward. the north node. If you didn’t then you wouldn’t ask the question.

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Enjoy the amount you are moving forward and keep asking yourself questions when you don’t. But be nice to yourself when you do ask and take anything you don’t do as a learn for next time.

You’re a work in progress 😊

or1000

Hi or1000,

Never mind the fire or lack of it. The answer is quite clear.

Your north node is in 11th house Virgo and south node is in 5th house. 5th house is occupied by Pisces and Aquarius.

The fact that you want to have more will is showing that you are moving toward. the north node. If you didn’t then you wouldn’t ask the question.

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Enjoy the amount you are moving forward and keep asking yourself questions when you don’t. But be nice to yourself when you do ask and take anything you don’t do as a learn for next time.

You’re a work in progress 😊

Yes, I see your point, of course, and it’s appreciated! Many blessings to you

or1000

What do you think about the 4th house and it’s connections, as a cancer sun - will this be a good place to look to?