Why is he in this country?

lux111

I usually ask yes/no questions but I’m suspicious about my ex who said he was never coming back, but whom the police found living up the road when they were looking for the person who had been stalking me.

There is literally no reason for him to be here, he can’t work on his visa, has no friends, no partner, his business is on the other side of the world. Even when I met him and when we were together he never gave a straight answer

https://imgur.com/i2zikk3

I’ve put myself in here in case his purpose has anything to do with me.

I’m Mercury in Pisces, angular, in detriment and fall in the 9th.. (concerned about his travel purposes) but conjunct strong Neptune, so maybe strong illusions — either I can’t see the truth or my worries are wrong and misguided. I’m also about to change direction.

He’s Jupiter in Capricorn, in fall, so the reason is not because he just has a great life here. Mercury is neutral towards Jupiter but Jupiter sees Mercury as his enemy.

So, the sign he’s in indicates his concerns —Capricorn is about work.. purpose — as does the house; the 8th relates to crime or death, or someone else’s money.

The ruler of the Capricorn 8th house is Saturn, who is strong, in the house with him, and they are either friends or neutral towards each other.
Mercury’s applying sextile with Jupiter is Jupiter’s next aspect.

Last edited:

lux111

His secondary concerns are shown by the exaltation ruler of the sign he’s in, which is Jupiter, himself; obviously it’s in his own best interests. He wants to expand his business or get a visa to move here permanently

His next concern is shown by the triplicity ruler of a day chart, which is Saturn. Saturn is also the secondary/diurnal ruler of Capricorn. Business partner? The police? The law..?

Jupiter is in his own terms and in the face of Mars. Mars is strong in his 1st.. and rules his 5th and 12th.. Uranus is in his 5th. Secret sexual affairs with men..? Something to do with children..?

The Moon, ruler of his 8th house, is Via Combusta in his 10th (H10 is ruled by Capricorn and Mars). His 10th is ruled by Virgo/Mercury.

Moon just left a square to Jupiter and squares Saturn.

Last edited: